[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha Female GF Going Too Far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: femdom-women-spanking-men.jpg (88KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
femdom-women-spanking-men.jpg
88KB, 800x533px
Sup /r9k/,

I have come to this board to discuss a serious issue that I can't talk about anywhere else.

I have begun dating a chick who is a trained MMA fighter. At first, I thought it was a good thing, as I like women with a bit of muscle. But now, the disadvantages are starting to show, as she is administering corporal punishment daily.

If I do even the slightest thing wrong she will start in with the beatings. If I'm lucky, she will simply physically restrain me and then administer a spanking, but occasionally she goes all the way and dish out a beating. This happens especially freqency when I cause her to lose her temper. I attempt to resist, but she simply overpowers me.

For a while, I thought that this wasn't too bad; that I deserved it for my bad behavior. But now, I'm worried that she will take it too far. Occasionally when spanking me she'll grab my balls, and threaten to forcibly take them if I continue with my bad behavior.

This has me very concerned bros. A few beatings I can handle, but I can't bear the thought of losing my balls.

What do you think? Is my GF going too far, or am I the one who is being unreasonable? I need to know soon because she has already procured the equipment needed for castration.
>>
The end of your post just devolved into unbelievable territory sempai,but if it is true, not much you can do at this point but leave the relationship, she isn't gonna change because you ask her politely to lol
>>
>>36476190
Your fantasies are shit and you are a shit person
>>
You sound like you've already lost your balls OP. Man up and slap her around a bit. Womeb are naturally submissive to strong men.
>>
>>36476190
Maybe you should just start to behave properly?
>>
Beat that bitch kek
>>
>>36476190
Try discussing it with her

If she gets violent then leave.

Also, women should do exactly what I just said too if they're in an abusive relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.