[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corpse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Too safe.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Too safe.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>read schedule wrong like a fucking retarded moron
>go to work 2 hours early since that was my usual time
>drive half an hour (x2) an hour there and back for nothing
>not even getting paid to waste my time and gas
>see a fucking bitch with curly kike hair in a convertible
>bitch in a white Porsche
>she's an old boomer WHORE (looks like a JEW too)
>Air conditioning doesn't work in 100 degree heat so I'm just getting hot air blown in my face
>"classics" station starts playing some gay kum ba ya boomer song about how the world would be perfect if we just like all got along together man.
>get home
>waste my 40 minutes shitposting
I'm basically a walking corpse

These fucks spent their youth protesting and getting high only to become the WHORES to sell us all out. FUCK BOOMERS.
>>
I agree. But I think it's only bad because the vast majority of boomers have zero awareness, critical thinking skills, and overall humility over how fucking lucky they got. What's more, and dependent on that, is that they push their retarded worldview (again, one that is shaped by a life of decadence) on people who have it completely different, not caring or even being cognizant of that fact whatsoever.
>>
>>36475924
it wears on one to rebel forever with no progress
so they get with the system and cash out, like a whore it is true
a person wonder if the whores have real pride or if that also is faking
>>
File: Vietnam was funn hahahaha.jpg (1MB, 3678x2638px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam was funn hahahaha.jpg
1MB, 3678x2638px
>>36476063
>the vast majority of boomers have zero awareness

This is so god damn right, my mother said she wanted to go in the peace corps and help niggers. Like what the fuck woman? Fucking rapist niggers in Africa that want you dead. Jesus fucking Christ, there are enough poor fags that need help in America. I told her to knock that shit off and now she bought a moped and wants to get a sports car. It's like they have a benign ignorance. I know several boomers, some are just regular, and some still get high on pot like it's the 60s.

>>36476090
They are worse than whores, the whores don't do it for moral reasons, they are in it for the money and there's no doubt about it. The Boomer faggits were rebelling on moral principles.
>>
>>36476220
For me it's not that they smoke weed. A lot of people from all generations smoke weed, like alcohol, but more their attitude towards it. Like, those morons actually thought smoking would provide them a mystical journey, and that if everyone smoked weed there would be no wars :)
>>
File: 1477090929038.gif (982KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1477090929038.gif
982KB, 371x209px
Boomers should be gassed desu
>infected the right wing with neoconservatism
>sold our future to the globalists
>literally ruined the planet
>half of them spread Marxist propaganda, and the other half spread Christian fundie bullshit
>call us lazy and entitled when they were born into the greatest era to grow up and get a job
>destroyed the economy
>>
>>36477035
And they whored out our culture and turned it into a corporatist joke. Boomers our traitors to our culture and heritage. They are the Jews of generations.
>>
>>36477035
>tfw boomers are complete shit tier when talking about religion like it's just hobby or it's evil incarnate.
No nuance
>>
>>36475924
>>36476063
>>36476090
>>36476220
>>36476891
>>36477035
>>36477133
>>36477349
>being a crybaby faggot

boomers are fucking right lmao
>>
>>36476891
Microdosing amphetamines and/or LSD seems to work, if my sources are right.

It's not so much that they thought weed would give them enlightenment, as that the drugs that actually DO that are illegal, and weed is the best you can get.
>>
>>36477133
>le fuck u corporashuns xD

i remember being 17 too
>>
>>36477441
Yes good goy, corporations are your friends! These guys are just edgy teenagers! You can trust us!
>>
>>36477349
>hurrrr muh religion
fuck off fag you're part of the problem
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.