[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wasting money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0148.jpg (135KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
135KB, 300x500px
Do you think you make bad decisions with your purchases? I'm considering buying a five hundred dollar doll and a bunch of JAV dvds.
>>
File: 1489263091230.jpg (36KB, 342x456px) Image search: [Google]
1489263091230.jpg
36KB, 342x456px
>>36475872
Sure sounds like a waste of money
>>
everything is a waste of money as far as i'm concerned
unless you can buy land and get off the grid as self-sustainably as possible with it
>>
>>36475872
>buying a $500 weeb doll
>not obsessively saving to buy land in Alaska and try to live off the grid with your own farmstead and a bunch of guns
Yeah I'd say that's a waste of money.
>>
File: 1441560244799.jpg (158KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1441560244799.jpg
158KB, 1024x768px
>>36475872
Do you mean a doll like one of these?

They're cute. I think it sounds like a lovely hobby, should you be interested in sewing, metalwork, woodwork, etc.
>>
If I bought a doll I'd have to buy doll clothes and wigs. I think it would just sit on my shelf and collect dust. I think I should just buy some rope and save money or jump off a high building and not spend any money. The dvds I'll probably watch once and put away
>>
>>36475872

I spend all my money on booze and weed, ive saved some money up by buying cheep booze so Im going to try buy an ounce
>>
>>36475872
I send bitcoin to guys who get dogpiled on by cunty women on reddit, and tell them to ditch that liberal censorship hole for this site.
>>
They're dolls with big boobs making slutty faces. The dvds are those maguro ones with the fat women
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.