[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men prefer bitches?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1001826107.jpg (191KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1001826107.jpg
191KB, 1000x563px
Why do men prefer bitches?
>>
>>36475829
You ever heard the saying why men like women, because they are the perfect play thing, dangerous and tantilizing all at the same time. Its sort of like putting your manhood on the line, but not exactly being in danger, if that makes any sense.
>>
I just want a qt who's kind and has a high sex drive. Why is that so hard to find
>>
>>36475829
Because they are attractive and men will do anything to have sex with an attractive woman
>>
>>36475829
I mean society aside, this is why we do everything we do, jobs, money, status.. to ensure our genes get passed on. Obtaining a women to procreate with is essentially testing your aptitude as a suitable mate.
>>
>>36475829
The bigger the bitch she is means the greater the challenge.
>>
>>36476122
Can you define what a 'bitch' means to a man?
>>
>>36476122
Not all bitches are attractive.
>>
How does one be a bitch. Whats a bitch in your description >>36476122
>>
a woman who is a submissive doormat will roll over for any guy and not just you
>>
>>36476391
Its just a word to describe how difficult you are or how many games you play. Thats about it.
>>
File: good-thinking-black-guy.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
good-thinking-black-guy.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>36475829

we don't ""like"" bitches but we have to tolerate it to get our dicks wet

The only guys who don't fuck with bitches are the gay ones.
>>
>>36476409
They will do it for a "particular" guy.
>>
bitch = stacy
asshole = chad

yea it's not always the case. but women dont like women that are more attractive than them; they pretend to be friends and call them bitches behind their backs
>>
>>36476409
I know this is going to be hard for robots to understand but this 100% correct.
All you gotta do is be acertive maybe even comanding and submissive bitches will put out even if they are pure and innocent.
>>
>>36476409
It's any woman, honestly.
>>
We don't we just pretend to so we can fuck them and move on
>>
>>36476440
>>36476594
These. The woman who wrote those books is just delusional.
>>
>>36475829

>have both books

The book isn't about teaching women to be bitches, but to be confident. It teaches women to let men chase them (don't fuck on the first date, don't treat him nicely right away just because you two had sex)
>>
>>36475829
Because a woman classed as a "bitch" is a woman who isn't a boring, vapid cunt that expects the man to do everything.
>>
>>36476805
>isn't a boring, vapid cunt that expects the man to do everything
Pfft, enjoy that fantasy.
>>
>>36476805
Lmao that's exactly what being a bitch is.
>>
>>36475829
Maybe it has something to do with this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authority_bias
>>
they are easy
>>
Normie here,

Men don't like bitches, in fact bitchiness is the only reason I can think of that I wouldn't have sex with an attractive woman.

Notice how the books in OP's pic are both written by the same woman. I guarantee that she's an unmarried 30-something.
>>
File: 1242275415115.jpg (38KB, 428x371px) Image search: [Google]
1242275415115.jpg
38KB, 428x371px
>>36475829
Because you cannot turn a whore into a housewife.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.