[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do during a normie party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 1472744347239.gif (520KB, 302x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472744347239.gif
520KB, 302x270px
What do I do during a normie party
>>
>>36475572
Open your fly and let it hang out
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7KB, 227x222px
Normie stuff. drink, smoke, dance, eat appetizers, talk to your friends and make small chat to new people...
>>
Avoid conversation
alternatively drug a roastie and rape her.
>>
>>36475617
Thanks senpai
Damn
>>
>>36475644
Mate I'm at a table with friends can't think of anything to talk about
>>
You're there too early. Come back in a few hours when everyone's drunk. Unless you're not GMT -5 then disregard
>>
>>36475572
I've only been to one party in my life, it was awful. My advice would be to not go, there probably won't be anything of interest to you. The one I went to had obscene music being blaster at preposterously absurd volumes, people screaming over the music trying to talk to one another, there was a thick haze of various kinds of smoke, almost everyone was drunk and there were too many "macho" guys acting aggressive. Really, it was horrible and I left pretty quickly. Don't get why anyone would find this fun or appealing in any way.
>>
>>36475644
All of those except eating and drinking aound awful. I would much rather eat and get drunk alone in the comfort of my own home and shitpost on 4chan while playing video games.
>>
>>36475802
Tryed that last night to many bff dicks I'm thinking I'm asexual
>>
>>36475803
Yeah it's prettu bad mate so much nonsense being said
>>
Anyone with roastie help would be accepted
>>
Start by getting 1-2 beers in you then do some MDMA

it's literally the only way to enjoy it - However do not smoke weed at any point during the night
>>
hang with your circle of friends then migrate once you have some drinks in you.

being a smoker really helps too.

>socialize with the other people outside having a smoke

>gives you a place to go when you have no where else to go

>relaxing
>>
Pretend to go on your phone the whole time. Normies will think you're actually busy texting someone.
>>
Drink alcohol, but not to much alcohol.
Smoke weed.
Generally just take whatever drugs are available.
If you're stuck for something to do smoke a cigarette.
>>
>>36475572
find an animal, you'll be an autist playing with a dog, but at least you won't be creepy
>>
Why do you guys seem to have hard times at parties?

I find parties to be really easy and fun so maybe I can give you some tips.
>>
>>36476114
Well I fucked up with doop
>>36476873
I did but friend group from middle school kept walking
>>
Reeeeeeeeee normie and roasty making fun of mebhelp
>>
>>36477233
Make fun of them back.
>>
Try to find another uncomfortable outcast and talk to him. Ask of he shares any interests. He may be relieved to talk to another outcast.
>>
>>36475572
First you need to accept that you made a mistake by attending the party.
Second you need to find a way to ge tthe fuck out of there.

If there is no fast way to get away, do this >>36476765 .... pretend to text someone, go to the toilette a few times, get a bit drunk, but not too drunk.
If it _really_ takes long, you could even try to socialize... but you will realize soon that they just talk about very very very boring normie stuff and they basically have no personality and nothing interesting they could tell you.
>>
>>36477331
Or he could just walk out the front door.

Are you people retarded?
>>
>>36477358
>>36477331
>you need to find a way to ge tthe fuck out of there

Sometimes people drag you to a party far away and you can't just walk. You would have to wait for them to drive home together or you would need an fucking expensive taxi.
>>
>>36477550
Do people in America go to parties far away?
>>
>>36477622
Well it's fat enough that I can't make it to my friends dorm
>>
If you're at a normie party then you're a normie.
>>
>>36475572
talk to people about traps
>>
>>36475572
Drink. Is it a uni party?
>>
>>36478151
Wish I could but I would be banished
>>
>>36478306
But transexuals are socially acceptable now.
>>
>>36478619
I wish they were then my tucked fetishes would be some what normal
>>
>>36478730
Just hang out with SJW's.
>>
>>36475572
dance, duh
>>
>>36475776

Your gestalt is strong
>>
>>36478798
No dancing rooms to smalll
>>
>>36475572
Drink profusely.
>>
>>36475572
Drink and play on your 3DS
>>
>>36479415
Was thinking of taking my switch with me wish I did desu
>>
Now going into a club more help pls
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.