[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No friends general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1491523434010.jpg (80KB, 546x553px) Image search: [Google]
1491523434010.jpg
80KB, 546x553px
ITT:
>Post what you do to get rid of the loneliness
>Tell stories about failing to make friends
>Discuss how you alienate others
>>
i dont have anything really obget rid of boredom. i typically just refresh r9k. id like to just not wake up but im also too much of a pussy to kill myself because that makes me nervous

Is it stupid to try to get medication? i feel pathetic all the time around others and am afraid of what theyd say to me if i told them i disagree with them about anything and feelibg pathetic leads to me feeling worthless and angry. i just like being alone at home but even then after a while boredom just drives me crazy. i feel empty like i dont really have a personality. here lately ive accodently got mad and couldnt stop crying even though i wasnt sad i just get frustrated and mad about lots of things and my parentsbjust told me i need to watch my temper. im tired of feeling like a pussy bitch who cant be confrontational because im afraid of what will happen but when i get mad i have just forgot what i was doing and felt consumed by rage even though that hardly ever happens.

are these legitimate reasons for meds or do i just need to stop thinking about it
>>
File: feelwhendead.jpg (88KB, 925x920px) Image search: [Google]
feelwhendead.jpg
88KB, 925x920px
>try to distract myself from suicidal ideation
>play with very aggressive teammate on chat
>"Jesus Christ, you're shit just kys"

No one will ever want me. I do not belong anywhere.

>>36475168
You could probably get medication if you wanted to, just talk to your doctor. But don't think it'll solve all your problems with one pill. It will take months, if not years to find the right prescription, and even then it won't do much.
>>
Getting rid of lonliness? You can do that? hahaha.

Story about failing to make a friend (pasted log with names replaced)
>[10/19/2014 5:51:53 PM] *** Femanon has shared contact details with Anon. ***
>[10/19/2014 8:40:37 PM] Anon: Hey there!
>[10/19/2014 8:41:22 PM] Anon: Sorry I didn't respond right away, I wasn't using my PC.
>[10/19/2014 8:43:00 PM] Femanon: Hiya
>[10/19/2014 8:43:14 PM] Femanon: I'm actually drawing more pictures of my fluffy new character.
>[10/19/2014 8:43:39 PM] Anon: Oh, awesome! Is that the one in the Skype pic?
>[10/19/2014 8:47:12 PM] Femanon: Yeah.
>[10/19/2014 8:47:49 PM] Anon: She's adorable! What's her name?
>[10/19/2014 8:47:55 PM] Femanon: Poof.
>[10/19/2014 8:48:08 PM] Anon: Fitting for such fluff.
>[10/19/2014 8:52:12 PM] Anon: So you're a writer too? What sorts of things do you write?
>[10/19/2014 8:52:48 PM] Femanon: I only really write for fun.
>[10/19/2014 8:53:53 PM] Anon: The same myself, but I've never really written anything worth reading. I'm fine at writing in itself, I just fail at coming up with plots or well-developed characters.
>[10/19/2014 8:59:04 PM] Anon: I wrote a comedy project a few months ago, would you like to read it?
>[10/19/2014 8:59:28 PM] Anon: It's only a page, I didn't quite get farther, it's a new genre for me.
>[10/19/2014 9:03:26 PM] Anon: And, if you're alright with it, I'd like to read some of your work.
>[10/19/2014 9:05:31 PM] Femanon: I have nothing readable.
>[10/19/2014 9:06:05 PM] Anon: I understand.
>[10/19/2014 9:12:42 PM] Anon: I sincerely hope I'm not being bothersome to you in any way, I sort of feel like I am..

I don't really alienate anyone, I'm the one who gets alienated every time I try to socialize the normal way, so I just don't try as hard anymore.
>>
>>36475508
you sound like a real nice person anon
>>
>Be me, years before a working broadband connection, no mates, no job spend all day reading books from the library
>Tired of having no social outlet after finishing school
>Join political party and do shit tons of volunteer work with them 2/3 nights a week
>Attend regular gaming event (Magic: The Gathering Draft nights) 1/2 nights a week
>General autism level in both groups is mighty, mine flies under the radar
>Slowly build up a group of "Friends" regular structured activity eventually spills into meeting socially, then having people to travel with and do stuff not related to gaming or politics with, this took years but I got there.

Not saying that this will work for anyone else but it is whats worked for me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.