[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to try to join or start a band. Wish me luck, robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1488855925459.png (159KB, 399x386px) Image search: [Google]
1488855925459.png
159KB, 399x386px
I'm going to try to join or start a band.

Wish me luck, robots.
>>
>>36474830
Just become a worthless dj. There is no money in music any way.
>>
>>36474884
was thinking of maybe going the music production route
>>
Good luck OP hope you make great music
>>
Cool op,what genre?
>>
>>36475378
punk. i will try to write lyrics about being a neet
>>
>>36475433
Well,if you want a advice,don't do it.

But,do wtf you want.

Good luck :)
>>
>>36475478
>don't do it.
why? pls rspnd.
>>
>>36475520
Idk,maybe neet lyrics don't go to everyone,maybe some people don't know of what you're talkin about,is not everybody that knows what "NEET" means.
>>
>>36475590
Not OP but you dont need to have the ultimate goal of being rich to play music. There's actually people who do it as a hobby
>>
>>36475624
>There's actually people who do it as a hobby
this was my intention. i'm thinking of producing music. i will take that more seriously.
>>
I can feel you will be in a nice underground band
>>
>>36474995
I'm doing this, from zero. I used to play several instruments when I was a kid but I forgot literally everything about music.

>>36474884
Music and the arts in general has always been a "famine or feast" career choice. You have to strike that balance of producing or writing what you want to hear vs what other people would want to hear.

Nothing is more frustrating for me than seeing genuinely talented artists that make music for themselves and then pretend to be le starving tortured artists whose genius is too big for other people to buy their music.

>>36474830
>>36475433
>>36475681

good luck and have fun guy. Punk was my autistic obsession for a while. There's not exactly a lot of NEETcore punk out there that I know of, so you'll be a pioneer of sorts.

There is sort of failed normie/cyborg tier punk like ASOB and BMTI and Jeff Rosenstock's solo project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiG--6CDdR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoJBdcqPa3U
>>
>>36475681
>>36475433

Senpai do you want me to point you in the direction of different punk subgenres?

I listened exclusively to punk for like 5 years, so I know a couple of things.
>>
>>36474884
>making music not because you enjoy it but because you want money
ive got something to tell you...
>>
>>36474830
lyrics about being a neet sound nice, i'm not a huge punk fan tho
>>
Currently in a screamo band. Ama. (No, we don't have any recordings yet)
>>
>>36477792
What do you play in that screamo band?
>>
>>36475433
idk why we've never pooled out "talent" together to make a song like how other boards sing songs or /a/'s orchestra shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6yF7Kh4DY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.