[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Recent autistic moments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tfw no stoner gf.jpg (57KB, 750x693px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no stoner gf.jpg
57KB, 750x693px
Heres a good one, 420 WEED LMAO edition

>coming back home from cardio at the gym
>too exhausted to focus on peoples faces
>walk past a group of people
>"Hey anon!"
>it's one of my few acquaintances from classes
>a chad with a posse of stacys
>"oh hey didn't see you there"
>"Whats up?"
>"nothing much, just celebrating the holiday weekend"
>"What?"
>realize that only my autistic group of stoner autists and I have extended the faux marijuana themed holiday to the entire weekend
(like Easter weekend or labor day)
>I am embarrassed to say it out loud but i have to explain myself
>"420" i reluctantly utter
>"Oh..."

That look of cringe they gave me I will never forget. The amount of immaturity I displayed was disgusting in all honesty, I wish i wasn't like this.
>>
File: fat dog.jpg (172KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
fat dog.jpg
172KB, 1200x900px
>>36474555
B O N U S R O U N D

Happened 2 minutes after OP
>In my building dorm waiting for the elevator
>Smell like the fat sweaty pig that i am after cardio
>a group of girls congregates waiting for the elevaor as well
>didn't want to go in close close quarters with women smelling the way i did
>pretend that i read a text and i had to go outside

This happened twice before i got the elevator to myself.
>>
weedheads are pathetic!
>>
>in store
>avoid lines with pretty cashiers

My daily ritual.
>>
>qt girl gives me gum
>accidentally leave chewed up wad of gum stuck on girls laptop
>>
>>36474908
Oh I feel you, one time a girl that i was interested watched me hork up a ball of steak because it was mostly ligament and i thought that was disgusting.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.