[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School time, wake up!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 21

File: 1472496961913.jpg (52KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472496961913.jpg
52KB, 604x604px
What did they say to you at school?

>nobody likes you
>stop hanging around us
>what a creep

These are givens.

Anybody else invited to places and then ditched for fun? Anyone else have rocks thrown at their faces?
>>
>>36473902
ditched for more popular friends
>>
>help Stacy with her test
>best friends for the rest of lesson
>never talked to me again
>>
>>36474361
>you're nice
>giggles at you when she's around her friends and chads
>>
well what did you do then to deserve that kind of treatment? Was it your looks or behaviour?

At some point of my life I understood what I did wrong and I "deserved" to be bullied. I didn't understand the social mechanics because I grew up in isolation with my sibling. That is why I fucked some situations I should have done differently in the elementary. I had to stand their shit until I got to the high school.
>>
>,,A-Anon could you stop staring at me? Geez you really are a creep.
>>
>>36474481
I was friendly to them. Knew them for years. I honestly don't know... Must be something about me. I'm quiet. Never had any siblings. Least you have a sibling...
>>
File: Gym Class Boobs.png (7KB, 489x296px) Image search: [Google]
Gym Class Boobs.png
7KB, 489x296px
>>36473902
One time the other girls drew stuff my my tits in the lockers. I just kinda let them. The drawings were like pic related. I cleaned it when I got home but I found it kinda strange. One of the slutty girls said they looked "like a blank campus." I didn't want to seem like a bore so I let them do it until we had to leave. For the next two months they called me "frosty" because my nipples got hard during this due to the Canadian winter.
>>
File: 1441222230027.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1441222230027.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>36474691
>they called me "frosty" because my nipples got hard during this due to the Canadian winter

Locker room bullying is bad though. In the boys it involved people pulling down your underwear and laughing at you because you don't shave your pubes at the age of 13.

Neither did they.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>36474748
I never had that happen to me, but I used to get bullied because my stomach concaved like this back than. Come to think of it, if pro-ana was a thing in the mid 2000s I would have been in it.

Also, 13 year olds are shit anyway.
>>
>>36474827
They are. But the rock thing was when I was older. Concious and deliberate spite.
>>
File: 1471662969556s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471662969556s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>high school
>year 9
>hear some kids sitting in front of me talking about Team America (it just been released)
>had seen it the night before on a pirate DVD
>they're talking about the scene where Gary throws up forever
>decide to join in the conversation
"Ha. Team America was great."
"Fuck off Anon. You haven't even seen it"
"Yeah I have, you were talking about the scene where he threw up for ages in the alley way."
"...Fuck off anon."

Why are people such pricks?
>>
>>36474971
>then they go back to talking with a "yeah... so when..."
>>
>>36473902
>Nobody is talking to you
>YEAH WELL MY MOTHER IS TALKING TO ME
and then I beat them up and got sent home. They left me in peace after that. By puberty dem bitches wanted muh dick. Didn't give it.
>>
File: 1428342762986.png (163KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1428342762986.png
163KB, 780x818px
>>36475066
>he was violent
>>
>spent dinner hour walking laps around the school interior trying to look busy
>cling pathetically onto people for minimal social validation
>sit next to a guy in business class who mocks me repeatedly and seems confused why I don't react
>idly staring into space and some guy stands in my line of sight and loudly complains "that weird kid" is staring at him
>girl I dated briefly aged 12 stops looking at me or acknowledging me in passing after she becomes somewhat popular
>spend some lunch hours standing silently at the edge of a group of weirdos and retards who often forget to tell me where they'll be hanging out the following day
>group of older kids always push me around when I enter the building via a certain door, eventually kick one in the face and he pins me against the wall and tells me he will fucking kill me, cry in class and a senior staff member calls me for a meeting with some totally random guy who I explain isn't the guy who threatened me, staff member loses interest
>never invited to house parties, hear about them secondhand, see photos online, spend weekend nights dancing alone in bedroom or watching 911 truther videos
>playing soccer one dinner hour with childhood friends, rough kids insist on playing, one of them tears the pocket of my schoolshirt, tear his off too, get in a physical fight, ends in a draw but his friends visit my class all afternoon and harass me
>sit alone on busride home playing screamo music at full volume, normie girl shouts at me to turn it down
>break my two front teeth in half aged 12, teeth are fixed poorly and look real dark, smile on the bus ride home one day and a girl across the aisle asks what's wrong with my teeth, stop smiling with mouth open
>four closest friends move to different schools within space of 3 years, end up with literally one close friend who has better things to do than hang out with me
>teachers forget my name
>one teacher asks class who is prone to blushing and a bunch of people say me and I blush
>>
>>36473902
>Be hyper active
>Moves almost every year to another places
>Never make friends
>Get beaten at school and bullied on a daily basis
>Get home and get beaten and isolated by my brother every day. ''You're annoying"
>I'm 9. Finaly school's day off.
>My brother has to take care of me, he invites his friends over anyway.
>He's annoyed at my presence again, he ties me up outside on a chair. It's winter.

Moves again

>Now 12, mother is now sick, brain tumor.
>I have to fight everyday at school.
>I wonder why, then hang myself. Wake up, it didn't work, was too fat.

Too much shit to go on about... It's depressing.
>>
>>36475118
Yeah mate clocked a tomboy straight in the nose after she slapped me. Everybody was gasping and like YOU CAN'T DO THAT. I told them she hit me first and to shut up.

She and one other guy ended up being friends with me for another 8 years.

Life is strange.
>>
>>36475877
I was totally peaceful. Didn't hurt anybody. Still punched and hurt me.

>>36475695
The brother thing really pissed me off. Sorry to hear that.

>>36475360
My teachers used to let me get bullied so they could rack up points with the popular kids.
>>
>>36473902

People just sort of avoided me. I ignored most people too though so it worked out.
>>
>>36475951
Lucky bastard. Damn.
>>
File: implying I feel man.png (191KB, 613x640px) Image search: [Google]
implying I feel man.png
191KB, 613x640px
>>36473902
>that time my friends would run away from me, but I would just follow and act like it was a game laughing
>>
>>36475970
Oh yeah. They did that to me.

Took me a while to realise they weren't actually my friends and it was their parents making them sympathise with me.
>>
>>36473902
This time in highschool the popular guys played this prank on me where I was grabbed and put in the trunk of one of their cars after school. They drove me out to the country and I was kicking and screaming to get out the full time, they stopped off in some woods and let me out and handed me a shovel to dig my own grave. I was crying the full time and they were just chilling with beers and laughing, once I finished they told me to get in and one guy started filming just as another guy pulled out his Dads gun and pointed it at me. I was crying and begging for my life and even pissed myself as he filmed the whole thing. They said they were just kidding and drove home and I had to walk back to my house later the vid circulated school of me crying and standing in my own piss.
>>
people asked my if I was mildly retarded to my face. they weren't trying to be mean because people thought I was smart but they could tell I had something wrong with me so they were curious. I never knew how to respond. highschool was a miserable experience
>>
>>36475943
>My teachers used to let me get bullied so they could rack up points with the popular kids
That's fucked
>>
>>36475943
he was 19 back then. Even now he says "every brother played rough with each other"

Yeah right.
>>
File: 1481289490146.jpg (43KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481289490146.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
>be depressed kissless virgin robot with nofriends in final year of school
>some group that does "mental health" things comes to make a presentation
>they start talking about depression
>the example they use of a "depressed teenager" is a fucking normalfag chad with a large group of friends and a fucking gf whose life seems perfect except for some small insignificant problems
>mfw normalfags will never always exaggerate their own problems and never understand true despair and loneliness
>>
>>36476203
>will always exaggerate their own problems
I mean
>>
>>36476118
Yeah they saw it obviously happening and did nothing because they wanted to appease the popular kids who would, if not pleased, cause problems for them.

>>36476161
Yeah. Cunt.

>>36476067
Holy shit. Now that is a fucked up. If you have that video, I would actually press charges if you can. Seriously, even if you show it to the police the state will probably do it for you.
>>
>>36476203
absolutely

bet they made fun of you after
>>
I had a great time in school, I was never super popular, but I could talk to new people, and some of my best friends were in the older years. It's all about confidence
>>
>>36476067
i seriously hope this shit is bait. no way bullies are that level of malicious r-right? thats some serial killer level shit
>>
>>36475695
>>He's annoyed at my presence again, he ties me up outside on a chair. It's winter.

yo im crine
>>
>>36476548
You underestimate Chads.
>>
>>36476521
L E A V E
E
A
V
E

orgregin
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (72KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
72KB, 639x628px
>>36475360
Sorry to hear that anon, hope things are better now
>>
>>36476521
somewhat same here. talking to people and making friends isnt that hard you just have to be relatable. literally just be relatable and people will wanna talk to you
>>
>>36473902
>Anybody else invited to places and then ditched for fun

Holy shit thats a dick move im glad that never happened to me
>>
>teacher I liked says in front of the class that i'll probably end up a crossdressing murderer
>>
>>36476684
Yeah. When they did show they threw rocks at my face, so.
>>
>>36474077
Yeah but that is natural school progression. Don't take it personally, they probably joined a sport and was forced to spend more time with others until they just fell out of touch with you. I did this to some friends in high school after joining the team and felt bad. It is hard to continue enjoying anime talk at school as much when I could be joking about practice with the guys
>>
>>36476692

>Teacher I hated made me stare at a screw on the wall infront of a class of 30
>All I did was touch a computer in IT class.
>Everyone called me screw boy
>>
>>36476738
>Everyone called me screw boy

Never really got the name-calling. Or, at least I might have forgotten it due to repression.
>>
>"so, why can't you afford nice cloths, Anon?"
>>
> Everybody likes md
> Go to every party where i get invited to
> fall in love with a 9/10 stacy
> fuck her after the party
Such is alpha life
>>
>>36477167
whats an md
>>
>>36477215
I meant me, excuse me. I'm drunk
>>
>>36477274
Yeah, I'm sure you are.
>>
>patronized by everyone
>couldn't understand that I was being patronized because everyone I spoke to did it
>thought that's just how normies talk to each other
I want to forget.
>>
File: 1428340097855.gif (145KB, 680x846px) Image search: [Google]
1428340097855.gif
145KB, 680x846px
>>36477421
>when you hear your name muttered and they look back at you and giggle
>>
>tfw litteraly put in Special Ed classes

In restrospect, I was probably a normal little kid until then, but since Ms. Hernandez's class, any trace of that has been lost.
>>
>>36477656
I wish I was. I would get 1-on-1 tutorship and peace from normies.
>>
People would just always talked to me because they needed something from me or they wanted help with chemistry homework even my so called 'freinds' never hung out with me after school. I would just get told the next day that I should of been their
>>
File: images(16).jpg (3KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images(16).jpg
3KB, 242x208px
> all these harasments and shit talks about me
Ahhh, school, fuck you.
>>
File: 1491842172318.jpg (48KB, 438x636px) Image search: [Google]
1491842172318.jpg
48KB, 438x636px
Teacher would yell at me for "pouting" and looking board in class. Actually lost tons of points for it.
>>
File: Autistic Crying Pepe.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Crying Pepe.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>>36473902
In elementary school the chadlings would make fun of me for being weak.
>>
>>36477656
This. I had a tied tongue which gave me a speech impediment and they thought I was just retarded and couldn't speak. They put me in a speech class with literal down syndrome kids during recess and rescheduled my lunch to fit another session in. I was relentlessly bullied for it and my self esteem never recovered.
>>
>>36477880
>should of
Glad they didn't ask you for help with their English homework
>>
File: Evilkek.gif (1008KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Evilkek.gif
1008KB, 500x270px
I was a punching bag pre-high school
>got tired, so tired of that shit
>finnally broke after "friend" shot me with a BB gun after school
>grabbed the gun from his hand and threw it
>proceded to squeeze his hand till his middle finger popped out of the socket (pic related)
was alienated by friends at that point and just floated from group to group until I started getting "invited" to shit I would never get the when or where so I just sat quietly in my classes for four years
>>
>>36478203
should have popped an eye out his socket
>>
I had some friends in highschool but left to become homeschooled because my anxiety kept on getting worse and worse. Its been 5 years since and i haven't seen any of them. Probably sounds gay but i miss them
>>
>>36478155
English is not my first lanuage
>>
>>36478485
>beg my parents, crying to homeschool or put me in a private school
lucky you
>>
>>36478485
Also, i had a best friend throughout elementary. Once we went to middle school he became popular and we stopped hanging out.
>>
apparently i sucked someone at school. i'm 29 it has followed me outside of school. this rumor started in middle school.
>>
>>36473902
A lot of people said I was/looked high, even though I never took anything. I might just be retarded. But then again I was doing alright academically.
>>
>>36476576
We're close now. Since our mother died he finaly realised what he did. We stick strong now
>>
I actually had a theme song in high school.

It went "Heres comes Brandon, nobody likes him, nobody likes him, nobody likes him".

Glad to know that the songwriter is now out there getting addicted to every drug out there, sans heroin.
>>
>>36474971
desu they sound like pricks but that's likely to happen if you drop into conversations with people who aren't friends or at least just don't generally tolerate you.
Stick to a friendship group for that if you're lucky to have one.
>t.pro at getting verbally sbused
>>
>>36478795
Why should he stop there?
>>
>>36479032
Oh, I want him to move onto heroin, just that he hasn't done it yet. He probably will in within the year though.
>>
>>36473902
>Why don't you talk
>Why are you always serious
>>
>>36473902
>hey anon!
>haha, anon you're so funny
>anon needs to become a comedian, seriously
i was actually liked in school you faggots
>>
>>36479275
sure you were
>>
They said leave and don't come back, that was 4 years ago.
>>
File: 1478132388073.jpg (24KB, 224x258px) Image search: [Google]
1478132388073.jpg
24KB, 224x258px
I've never been bullied by the guys during my school years. Even Chad. They'd usually try to get along with me or ignore my existence. Which was fine with me.

The girls on the other hand used to bully me almost daily. I was an easy target. Shy boy with no friends and no guts. Those little sluts couldn't ask for a better deal. They'd tease me until they could see me teary eyed and red with shame. I can still hear them laughing at me. I wish I could go back to that time just so I could rape the lot of them.
>>
>>36479385
Once my 'friends' said they hoped I'd died when I had a serious illness for a week.
>>
>>36479417
I'm sure they fucked Tyrone and now raise his nappy child as a single mum.
>>
I was bullied but towards the end of secondary was just patronised which i hated more. Even the nice people couldn't hide their contempt.
>>
>>36479675
Why did they have contempt?
>>
>>36473902
>You look like you're gonna be a murderer
I'm fucking short (5'6") and not physically able to. What the fuck have you that idea?
>>
>>36480041
>heh, you're weird!
that's why
normies are blind to reality
>>
>>36479946
Various good reasons, couldn't really blame them. I was a mess by any metric.
>>
>>36480077
You should blame the normies
>>
There was this one kid who always asked me if I masturbated
Charlie if you're out there you should've just told me if you just wanted to fuck you fucking homo
>>
>>36480113
Would you have said yes?
>>
>>36480209
Maybe if it was the last year when I figured out I like dick
And only if he didn't fucking talk, his voice pissed me off
>>
>>36480330
What if he begs your cummies?
>>
>>36480346
Zip my pants up and walk away desu
>>
>>36473902
Girls in my class used to give us boys grades on appearance and how we looked, with a 1 to 10 scale which covered basically everything. Hair, eyes, personality etc.
They usually gave me 0 or 1-4 in everything.
>>
>>36480507
If you could go back now would you aim for a 0 purposefully? Like drench your t-shirts in piss and not shower for 7 days and hug them randomly?
>>
Endless patronization because they thought i was retarded or something
when they insulted me and said things into my face it at least felt like the scum perceived me as sort of an equal
Most insults werent that bad, mostly stuff about me looking like psycho
>you look like a serial killer
>you're like squidward, sad and with no friends
>you'll die alone
but things like:
>ew its anon
>look at him haha
>hey isn't that that creep no one cares about?
and the usual for 13 years felt much worse
im glad that i was and am quite the big guy which meant that most people weren't too keen on physical abuse
>>
>>36480544
I would probably try to please them since I grew up into the kind of person that tries to be liked by everyone with terrible results
>>
>>36473902
No one said anything to me.
I usually had an autist friend every other year but they usually went away halfway through the year.
I sometimes wish I bullied, at least people would pay attention to my existence.
>>
I don't know what you all did, I kept to myself and no one ever gave a shit. From my experience, if you just be polite and don't dress poorly, people will generally leave you alone.
>>
File: 1490060923436.jpg (71KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
1490060923436.jpg
71KB, 600x473px
>>36473902
>be pretty witty
>make a few quips here and then
>people think I'm cool all of a sudden
>people try and hang out with me
> after 5 minutes they realize how autistic I really am
>they leave
>>
>>36482129
Same thing happened to me. People lost interest when they learned I just couldn't hold a conversation.
>>
>>36473902
I was sort of a Chad first two years of highschool even though I never had any real friends and never got a gf.

I sat with anyone I wanted at lunch, I was the strongest guy in the lockerroom because everyone else was physically inferior jews, and I even overheard a couple uglier girls that I'd never hang out with say they had a crush on me to a stacy.

I started to become a social recluse after I quit the football team and crew team in the spring of sophmore year, and eventually I just hung out with 2 other weebs that I was basically brothers with by the time we finished highschool.

Apparently everyone thought we were just smoking tons of weed and thought we were normies, so I probably couldve had a gf which suck, but whatever I reminisce on my time with those 2 kikes anyway.
>>
>>36473902
School was weird for me. This will be a long post so keep with me.
>pre school
Pretty normal for me everything went ok.
Didnt really have friends so much as kids would let me join in on stuff
>elementary 1-5
In 1st grade we had to do these activity sheets after every activity. They looked so damn complex to me so i just shoved them into my desk. One day after coming back from recess my teacher pulled them all out and told me i was in trouble in front of the whole class. They never talked to me again and i feel this is really where my antisocial behavior started. I stopped talking to people all together until year 3. Made 1 acquaintance things were ok. At the start of year 4 i asked my teacher if i could go to the bathroom. She said no and i pissed my self right there in my chair. She made me go to the principles office and she told me to go to the special ed class room. They gave me a piece of paper to give to the teacher. I looked over it and i remember it saying something like i couldnt control my semen. Yes thats what it said. No im not making this up. Now you may not believe in miracles but i got one that day. I walk into my home to find my father sitting there. He was finally out of prison and was taking custody of me and my brother.
I had to basically miss a year of school but this worked in my favor in the end.
You know the saying that some people are just destined to be friends? I met one of those in my new school. We hit it off and just kept talking about ps2 and how he liked naruto ect. Things were really going well for me for once. and its been going ok ever since. I never could start talking to strangers anymore though. Couldnt really talk to people who were not my friends either. I know some of you anons got it much much worse than i do. I dont know what to say to help or even begin to repair the damage done to you. Just know this. Every night i put you all in my prayers. Especially those who dont even have the privledge of friendship.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>36478742
r u me?

kids also told me i looked sad all the time
>>
File: fghftyhfhg.png (83KB, 203x251px) Image search: [Google]
fghftyhfhg.png
83KB, 203x251px
>>36479275
>anon needs to become a comedian, seriously
every time i heard this i got fucking triggered

these aspie ass normies dont understand that when i need to be funny, i cant, i can only be funny when im not trying/thinking about being funny

there were also kids who were like "hey anon, be funny" and i would spill my spaghetti cause idk what the fuck to say

kids are retarded desu
>>
File: forbiddenknowledge.png (157KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenknowledge.png
157KB, 780x800px
>>36480113
this black kiddo would always caress my leg and ask me about my sexual wants

i didnt really mind desu, but when i tell people about him, they tell me he was probably gay
>>
File: depressed.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>36482129
i know this feel too well friendo
>>
File: 1491935285961.jpg (44KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
1491935285961.jpg
44KB, 600x422px
>>36473902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmIBbcxseXM
I remember when I was in High School one day I tried to convince one of my friends that went to Japan that the alternative to not dropping the atom bomb would be much worse. He refuse to hear any of my arguments and repeatedly called me an autist.
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>preschool
Shit was alright, met my best pal there
>kindergarten
Completely different. Teacher was an old hag that hated all of us and slept half the time. No actual teaching happened until she was hospitalized, and we had a sub for the rest of the year. Was ignored by all the kids, was sent to the office for "being loud" a lot (autistic screeching + half deaf, never realized I was loud. gimme a break I was 5.) Odd number of kids in the class, every time they partnered up, I had to play with the wall. Shit like this all the time.
One time I played "house" with a bunch of kids and they made me stay in the closet, telling me that I had to be the baby and go to sleep.
>elementary 1-5
>you're weird
>why are you looking at me like that?
>shut up
>stop doing that thing with your hands
>annoying
same deal with getting ignored, some of the kids are more aggressive or outright mean but I never really had a real bully problem until I was older. I was diagnosed as partly deaf in 1st grade and it made me stand out as weird even more. Once a bunch of kids in my class were playing Candyland, and the teacher just said "there's too many people playing", and it was very immediately and unanimously among the kids that I was the first person to not play.
>middle school 6-8
>nobody cares
>faggot
>nobody likes you
>retard
>weakling
>go away
>shut the fuck up
straight up hell. constant bullying, harassment, intimidation. Got hit a lot. Actual beatings were fairly scarce but were pretty bad when they did happen. I was constantly used directly and indirectly as the ass end of jokes. I was gullible and slow-witted and they used that. Rumors going around that I was gay. Lots of graffiti with my name and dicks being sucked. Lots of public embarrassment. Everyone who fucked with me got away with it and I got punished every time I stood up for myself.
>highschool
got beat up a few times but moved halfway through 10th grade. Was a school full of chads and stacies, mostly left me alone.
>>
>>36477951
What the fuck. I'll look bored and sad if I fucking want to. I would have reported that bitch so fucking fast. I bet it was a woman teacher. Fuck teachers man.
>>
Why dont you anon?

Speak louder anon I cant hear you.

Stop standing their and following x like dog.

Are you a new student anon?

Anon you are too serious why dont you laugh or make jokes?
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.