[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Normie stupidity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Today I pissed of normie roastie co-workers in McDick because I said what they already said.

I work in Germany in McDonalds and I am from balkans, and most people that work in Germany are people from 3rd world shit hole because its lowest of low job for germans to work, every normie co worker is constantly complaining how they want to find another job and that they work only this job because they dont have any other option.
Later on my work I didnt followed some stupid unimportant procedure and manager saw me and started threatening me and other coworkers that she will send me to boss next time if she sees me again and that other coworkers need to tell me that also. I never get upset or angry when they try to tell me what I am doing wrong I just always say ok and I guess that pisses normies off if they don_t see you shaking in sweat, and I later told them I dont give a fuck because I have other options to do, this is just like my holiday job.
Then stupid normie coworkers started giving me sneaky comments like: you dont like working here?
I asked back: "do you like working here?"
Roastie coworkers: "of course I like it
me: "You only work here because you dont have any better options"
Roasties: "Oh oh I got better options but I refused"
me: So you refused better option that sounds reasonable
>Roasties started getting pissed because they cant even follow or construct logical comeback argument.
Roasties: "oh not everything is about money"

These zombies are scared to say anything back to dumb managers in mcDonalds.
Why are normies trying to delude themselfs into thinking they are actually enjoying job they hate in their guts.
>>
Why did everyone became so fucking lazy to read little bit longer post.

FUCK YOU
>>
>>36473595
I read the whole post anon. Normies are retarded, simple as that. They pretend to take pride in the most worthless professions like that.
>>
>>36473595
i read the post i just don't care
>>
>>36473225
what balkan shithole u crawl outa senpai
>>
>>36473225
You have other options but choose to work there too. You're as stupid as them.
>>
>>36474070
no I just wanted to experience working and living abroad this is only temporary consideration.
>>
Do you balkaniggers get mistaken for Syrian refugees sometimes?
>>
>>36475196
>Do you balkaniggers get mistaken for Syrian refugees sometimes?
this must be the famous american education i keep hearing about, i have no other explanation for it
>>
>>36473225
>of course I like it
Kek the delusion is real. Honestly just say whatever if they fire you so what it's just a shitty fast food job who cares? I always show up late and do fuck all at my wagie job. If they fire me I'll get to be a comfy meet for a while. Win win
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.