[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you just become evil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
And plot to destroy the world? Considering must of you are already edgy, it would be quite easy to form a union and put the pieces into place.
>>
>>36472532
Yes lets make the real life Legion of Doom
>>
Because evil always lose no matter what
>>
Mate, I haven't even showered since February. .
>>
>>36472532
Might as well, but we would need a charismatic leader to inspire and motivate us to some cause. Finding someone like that is already hard enough in normie land, but here that would be a super-unicorn.
>>
>>36472532
Trust me I'm trying in my own way, but I work alone. I dunno why its "edgy" though, I legit want to see things burn, I'm curious as to what total empire collapse looks like.
>>
File: 1469498243695.png (150KB, 233x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469498243695.png
150KB, 233x410px
>not taking full control over the world to make your own justice reign supreme
>>
>>36472532
We can call our evil union the "Team of Destruction" it's perfect for a group of autists like us
>>
>>36472652
The twisted destructors
Seems cool and edgy.
>>
File: 1417540015423.png (44KB, 242x195px) Image search: [Google]
1417540015423.png
44KB, 242x195px
I currently am a follower of a female neet who is currently planning to take over the world.
>>
Some schizo beat you to it anon

https://systemspace.link/
>>
>>36472755
I'm a follower of this """cult""""
But most of registrants are failed-normalfags and some normalfags.
"robots" are not a minority nor a majority but they have to cohabit with others (on the imageboard).

But OP's question was for autistic NEET and robots who stay at home 24/24 7/7, I guess
>>
>>36472532
Its easy to be evil. Why do anything if you are evil?
>>
Better name:

League Of Super Evil
>>
>>36473106
What do you think of ' the autistic-yard sons of satan'?
>>
>>36472532
when you lack resources and superpowers and superintellect its pretty puny to try
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.