[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot goes to party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: samhyde meme.jpg (49KB, 600x665px) Image search: [Google]
samhyde meme.jpg
49KB, 600x665px
>go to party, college
>had 5 beers and a thing of vodka
>try to dance with girl
>she does it for 3 seconds and walks away
>try to talk to girl or look at them
>they don't do anything or say "see ya" after I give them a beer
>try to grind with girl
>nothing happens
>only 2 girls that may have been interested, one was fat and the other was a fat nigger
>leave party
>don't get laid
>end up smoking weed with a bunch of stereotypical potheads who are playing reggae at 3 in the morning

Yeah don't go to parties if you're an autist.

If I can't meet girls at parties or Tinder where the fuck can I meet them?
>>
>>36472126
I've fucked fat niggers from parties. Just do that.
>>
>>36472182
I'd rather slice my dick off than fuck aunt jemima's niece.
>>
>going to a party
>Grinding on girls
>Smoking weed socially
>Have girls interested in him

Sorry anon, youre a failed normie, not a robot.
>>
>>36472126
So instead of working on improving yourself and learning what you did wrong you just want to hide in a corner? you'll go far in life if you look at your mistakes and shrug them off and work on it.
>>
College was a long time ago, but my memories of parties there are different.

>stand by keg
>drink
>play beer pong with roomate
>talk to no one
>drink
>go home

Also the music was always shit.
>>
>>36472281
What do I take away from this?
I mean I'm not going to let it ruin me but I don't know how to change it.

OK I'll go with this scenario: I approached one girl and offered her a beer and we made small talk then she fucked off with her friend after 5 minutes. What should I have done to fuck her?

>>36472248
I wasn't sure if they were. They just looked at me a few times.
>>
Get as fucked up as possible and go for the girls that look like they've drank the most.

Eventually one of them will throw herself on you.

Then again what do I know, I'm pretty autistic.
>>
>>36472126
How about you stop going to parties and this board you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36472345
ABC ALWAYS BE CLOSING FGGT

You want something in life you work hard. Dont let your dreams be dreams. Work on talking to people. Just talking to people. Get to know them build report. Baby steps. Getting fucked is the end result but that requires level 80 tank. You're a level one healer. Work. Grind. Get to know how to talk make friends see what works what doesnt and dont be afraid of rejection and take every moment as a blessing for growth. You do this and you're well on your way to becoming chadier then chad.
>>
>>36472316
This. Accidentally was mistaken for a cool guy and nobody noticed for about a year in freshman year.

I got invited to all sorts of parties, smoked weed, drank like crazy. Towards the end of the semester, people started to catch on that I was a robot. Instead of getting invited to shit I just showed up. By sophomore year I was a nobody again.

This was the closest I ever had to a gf or friends and I never actually liked the parties. I only liked the chance that I could be making friends or potentially finding a gf.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.