[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when normies get ass blasted.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: Based Schopenhaur.png (465KB, 683x984px) Image search: [Google]
Based Schopenhaur.png
465KB, 683x984px
when normies get ass blasted.
>>
>>36470673
shit forgot the link https://youtu.be/LzyBLCr0smM?t=53
>>
>>36470678
>PLS DO NOT MAKE ME DO JOB
If you hate making frappucinos don't work at Starbucks. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>36470673
"incurable philistines?"
>>
So all the years I've been playing vidya I was scamming myself? GG me. I guess I'll toss my game collection and buy a soap collection or whatever men think women like.
>>
>>36471151

Lady, please. Don't let this board influence you in any way because everyone here is a loser, an outcast. This entire thing is satire.

t.someone who came here young, and needed an adult.
>>
>>36471151
Honestly this seems like it was written by a guy who got mad his mom wouldn't shut up during his favorite anime or something
>>
>>36471151
why not just whore yourself out on twitch
>>
>>36470673
My gf plays a fuck ton of moded mine craft. I played it a little bit with her but got bored. I can't fault her for it because I play way to much dota 2 and used to play too much cs go.
>>
>>36471194
>I came here while underage and am still underage
Kill yourself you pandering permavirgin.

>>36471151
>whatever men think women like.
Whoring out their gender for attention online, but you clearly have that down pat.
>>
>>36470678
>I have never been this stressed out in my entire life
Wow. Pretty easy life then
>>
>>36471319
>>36471270
why the fuck are there some many normies on this goddamn board
>>
>>36471343
We've always been here. Just go get a girlfriend anon and you can be like us too
>>
>>36471281
In 2011 when this board was brought back I came here as a 21 year old virgin because I was sick off all the cp and gore on /b/. Everyone was supportive and there were mostly threads about people helping eachother improve themselves and some funny memes. After I lost my virginity I took on the role of giving advice to other people.

Now this board is full of toxic assholes like you and you should probably kill yourself because literally no one who exists loves you.
>>
>>36470673
Good ol copypasta
>>
>>36471343
Why do faggot frog posters like you who heard about 4chan on the news think you own this shit?
>>
File: d6862c4.jpg (1MB, 2929x3905px) Image search: [Google]
d6862c4.jpg
1MB, 2929x3905px
>>36471194
Yeah I know dude.ive been here since 2008 unfortunately.
>>36471222
Trips makes it true
>>36471281
There are a lot of women on r9k. It shouldn't be attention grabbing or news.
>>
>>36471417
>ard is full of toxic assholes like you
Ive been here since 2010 or whenever /r9k/ was here but /b/ before that
>>
>>36470673
horrible ass grammar and the irony is he is trying... wow, sad.
>>
>>36471493
Nigger I've been here since 2008. They deleted /r9k/ for about 10 months in 2011.
>>
>>36471457
>There are a lot of /soc/ migrants on r9k.
Fixed.
You are far too pathetic and beta to ever have sex with an actual woman. Hang yourself.
>>
File: 1489508630662.jpg (79KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
1489508630662.jpg
79KB, 403x401px
>>36471039
>get back to work goyim

---...--.
>>
>>36471376
>"I wonder how obvious of a newfag I can be"
Go back to /b/ you virginal turboautist.
>>
>>36471151
And yet you're here, farming replies from virgins on the internet, pathetic isn't it? You've managed to trick yourself so deep into this hole that you think you're standing up for yourself, when in reality you're doing precisely what OP's picture says, you're forcing the virgins to stand up for you.
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>36471617
Pretty sure nobody uses the word newfag outside of /b/. The fact that you even use the word shows that you, in fact, are the /b/tard.
>>
>>36472255
>Pretty sure nobody uses the word newfag outside of /b/
Pretty sure you're wrong. And I'm not even that guy.
>>
>>36470678

I'd be a little pissed if a new drink came out and you barely knew how to make it and there are literally crowds of people ordering it. Can't blame him for that.
>>
>>36472255
Shut the fuck up newfag....I was posting in basket weaving threads since 04 check check nigga.
>>
>>36471151
SHOW US YOUR TITS YOU FATTIE.
>>
>>36470678
Now I understand why everyone is underemployed. People dont want to challenge themselves and work hard at stuff.
>>
>>36471556
Those 10 months where like mad max on crack...I was on crack a the time.
>>
>>36471281
> man indirectly mentions gender, nobody notices
> woman does it: "I've caught you now, you are showcasing the most incorrigable traits of your own gender, Feemallleee!"
>>
>>36470673
Most women still will gladly say they could care less about games desu senpai.
>>
>>36472846
Holy shit could you be more new? There are no females on the internet. It doesn't mean there are no females on the internet it means everyone on the internet is seen as male. Don't bring up your vagina. Don't bring up weird shit. You're a male. Don't ruin the dynamics by calling attention to yourself because of your hole. This is the same reason why people get so annoyed by trapfaggots, namefags and tripfags. Be anonymous. Be normal. Be male.
>>
>>36472846
>2 days of lurking: the post
The sole reason females mention their gender is for attention from the dozens of beta orbiters that will start desperately coddling any poster that remotely implies that're a girl.
>>
>>36472255
>>36472255
>Pretty sure nobody uses the word newfag outside of /b/
Go back to /b/, newfag.
>>
>>36472988
This is idiotic. Anonymity means it's a mystery. If you have to come up with some ploy to talk about things unique to females (i.e., my sister said... my female coworker always...), then it's pointless and obstructive to discussion. The entire point of anonymity is that your post is appreciated and discussed based on merit, I have no idea where you're getting the idea that male is a default.

>>36473018
And I'm sure you believe that because you can read the intentions of anyone who mentions their gender online? I mean, it's not like you're just saying something that aligns with your preconceived notions about women...
>>
>>36473047
>The entire point of anonymity is that your post is appreciated and discussed based on merit
Women are without merit

>I have no idea where you're getting the idea that male is a default
It's how it has always been and always will be. Deal with it cunt
>>
>>36473078
Here's an edited version of your post with only relevant facts and arguments included:
>>
>>36473047
>you can read the intentions of anyone who mentions their gender online?
If you can't read the intentions of attention whores, you literally have autism.

>it's not like you're just saying something that aligns with your preconceived notions about women...
Wait a minute, women online act like WOMEN?

Try posting again after puberty's over.
>>
>>36473095
>only relevant facts included:
You missed the part about women being without merit :^)
>>
>>36473095
What is the merit of women then?
>>
>tfw you ass blast a normie so badly they unironically kill themselves
>>
>>36473166
How does one kill themselves ironically?
>>
>>36470678
>'If you love us as Baristas'

Good thing I don't love them.
>>
>>36473103
You assume they're attention whores because your wordview is that any woman online is an attention whore. Whenever you DO see an example that is particularly flagrant then you'll use it to confirm your bias, but if you see a normal post that mentions gender, you disregard it or don't even notice. See: availability heuristic

>>36473133
>>36473139
The same as any other human being. There's no IQ disparity, and there are plenty of examples of women with merit, like Marie Curie .

> B-but that's an anecdote, only one!!

Your argument is that women are without merit, not that MOST women are without merit or that women are predisposed to have less merit. If you want to argue that please actually provide proof.
>>
>>36473229
>You assume they're attention whores because your wordview is that any woman online is an attention whore

Wot? If you go on an anonymous image board an announce you're a female, you are literally just attention whoring. Also, not that anon you're replying to, but a lot of women attention whore on the internet. Like, a disproportionate amount.
>>
>>36473315
c o n f i r m a t i o n b i a s

Here's a hypothetical example of how you could indirectly mention your gender without attention whoring:

OP: Hey /r9k/, do you ever have a weird smell in your genitals? My balls smell like day old egg salad.

Reply: My vagina smells like sardines if I don't shower enough.
>>
>>36471376
>In 2011 when this board was brought back I came here as a 21 year old virgin because I was sick off all the cp and gore on /b/.
If I remember correctly, there was barely any cp on /b/ in 2011.
>Everyone was supportive and there were mostly threads about people helping eachother improve themselves and some funny memes.
Well, there are many websites where people are all supportive n shit. This board is not your private property, and if you don't like it the way it is right now, feel free to fuck of. You're not entitled to anything.
>After I lost my virginity I took on the role of giving advice to other people.
Do you even realize that nobody needs your bullshit advice, or are you too much of a self absorbed cunt?
>Now this board is full of toxic assholes like you and you should probably kill yourself because literally no one who exists loves you.
Well yes, 4chan has always been like this. Maybe you should go (back) to Reddit.

I hate women so fucking much, they're such irrational creatures.
>>
>>36473229
>The same as any other human being.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>There's no IQ disparity,
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

>there are plenty of examples of women with merit
>PLENTY OF EXAMPLES
>Can only name one
So you admit your only example is a cunt who died of radiation poisoning while jointly working with her husband.
>>
>>36473229
>There's no IQ disparity
Yeah man, like, no difference at all. Women are totally not weaker, more emotional and dumber than men.
>>
>>36473229
>FEMBOT HEEEEEERREEEEEE XDDDD
>"You assume they're attention whores because your wordview is-"
You're underage. Stop posting.

>There's no IQ disparity
oh no it's retarded
>>
>>36473360
How it actually plays out:
Anon: anyone else have balls that smell like malt vinegar
Femanon: FEMANON HERE! As a woman I find that my vagina sometimes smells too.
>>
>>36473360
>c-c-c-confirmation bias
You're right in the sense that every single thing women on this site do confirms the negative bias about them.
>>
>>36473373
> Laughter
Are you trying to make it look as if your argument has no basis in reality?

> you admit your only example...
No.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Apgar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7oise_Barr%C3%A9-Sinoussi

>>36473430
OK, anon, that's fair enough, could you possibly link me to that wikipedia article so I can examine the sources and context?

>>36473438
> iqcomparisonsite.com
seems legit
>>
>>36473539
>m-maybe if act snarky about the name of the site that compiled the graph the data will disappear
nah.
http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
>>
>>36470673
>come here to laugh at the unicorn frap
>thread has deteriorated into a shitfest

Might as well fuck off but here's my contribution. Having worked at a burger joint and a cotton candy shack in an amusement park, I can assure you having faggots line up to order some seasonal obscurities is the shittiest thing ever and I still feel for the poor wageslave bastards enough to not order anything but standard shit.
>>
File: wiki.png (27KB, 1108x150px) Image search: [Google]
wiki.png
27KB, 1108x150px
>>36473430

Nevermind, I searched for the quote from your pic and found it. see pic related

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_psychology#Intelligence

>>36473610
A metastudy showing a difference of 3 IQ points on one particular test. This is consistent with the wikipedia quote pictured. Studies seem to go either way and not vary much.
>>
>>36473047
Male is the default because anytime you introduce female in the conversation, male will try to seduce female.
We are bound to biology. Even if 9 out of 10 guys behaved, in a public forum it takes one thirsty fool to derail the conversation.
People have no trouble "asking for a friend" or "just got hired for 70k/year". It's not hard to say "my sister" instead of "I", and unlike the previous lies this actually serves a purpose.
>>
>>36473633
Nobody cares. Do your job.

>>36473539
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Apgar
Literally who who stole the Glasgow Scale and applied it to women (shocker)

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hamilton_(scientist)
>A woman memed into mattering by the current gender politics agenda

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7oise_Barr%C3%A9-Sinoussi
>Discovered HIV

lmfao yes, very important people here. You sure showed me.
>>
File: tee hee, wagie.png (75KB, 263x229px) Image search: [Google]
tee hee, wagie.png
75KB, 263x229px
>>36471039
well it isn't uncommon for wagies to kick and scream like children when they are in a predicament.
>>
File: 2000yardstare.jpg (294KB, 468x490px) Image search: [Google]
2000yardstare.jpg
294KB, 468x490px
>>36471194
>it's all satire

oh, no.......you wouldn't believe how much of it is true.
>>
>>36473768
Sinoussi's important word was in identifying HIV as a cause of AIDS. How can you argue that this isn't significant when it saved so many lives?

Margaret Hamilton developed software that put us on the moon. Did you even read the article about her I mentioned? How is that memed into existence?

> Stole the Glasgow Scale and applied it to women
Applied it to newborn babies of any gender, reducing infant mortality rates.
>>
>>36470678
Are you fucking kidding me? That's a normie to you? Not the fat fuck single mothers ordering that shit?

Jesus Christ. I completely feel that guys pain. He's literally REEEEEing about wagecucking and you fucks say HE is the normie? My god this place is utter shut.

Fuck off you cancerous normies, go die from diabetes from your shitty Unicorn drink.
>>
>>36473773
> consumer sow complaining that another human being isn't bending over backwards for them hard enough

Just remember: tomorrow, you.
>>
>>36473773
You would probably kick and scream if you had your gubberment money cut and were forced to fend for yourself.
>>
>>36470678
reminds me of https://youtu.be/XVaTBRffi_M

watch it anyway, it's funny as fuck
>>
>>36473856
>How can you argue that this isn't significant when it saved so many lives?
It saved the lives of faggots and niggers. Why would I care about this?

>Margaret Hamilton developed software that put us on the moon.
A lot of people developed software that put Apollo 11 on the moon. Yet another woman getting credit for something she did with others. You can't even ascertain how much of the code was hers.

>Applied it
Hahaha sneaky kike. She stole it
>>
>>36473909
If you don't acknowledge the value of black and gay people, what about people with hemophilia? Or are you going to just call them cripples and say they don't have value either?

Here's a list of Margaret Hamilton's achievements: http://klabs.org/home_page/hamilton.htm

And go ahead and CTRL-F for hamilton in this document if you're curious about her specific role in development: http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/hrst/archive/1706.pdf

> she stole it
All scientists stand on the shoulders of giants, anon. There's really no controversy about the Apgar score being stolen anyway, where are you coming up with this?
>>
>>36473454
>Femanon: FEMANON HERE!
>thread_derailed.exe

works every time. Bait, LARP or otherwise that is 100% garenteed crisp fresh (You)'s
>>
>>36474084
What really ruins the thread, the "femanon here" or the thousands of angry redpillers ready to show that stacy she backed into the wrong corner of the internet ?
>>
>>36474031
>>36473909
btw: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Nobel_laureates

You can sort by category if you're only interested in STEM related achievements.
>>
>>36474198
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_Nobel_laureates
Looking at STEM only and ignoring anything shared (because we know women don't do shit in group work) we have 3 whole recipients. Wow. Much impressive. Many thoughts provoked
>>
>>36474288
> Ignoring everything shared

Are you going to apply this standard to male laureates too? Science is a team effort, and someone who can make a discovery or achievement SOLO that wins a nobel prize is very rare.

> we know women don't do shit in group work
Would you care to provide your basis for thinking that?
>>
>>36474370
>Are you going to apply this standard to male laureates too?
It doesn't matter. Men tend to do a good job of sharing equal workloads in groups. But even if you excluded shared achievements it'd still outnumber the female laureates by quite a bit.

>Would you care to provide your basis for thinking that?
Life.

>inb4 OMG NO IT HAS TO BE A PEER-REVIEWED STUDY
Yeah, good luck getting anything that may be disparaging to a group of sensitive cunts past ethics review
>>
>>36474583
What about the study showing that 3 point IQ disparity that was linked earlier?

If you're saying that the only reason solid evidence to support your argument doesn't exist is because it would be too contreversial, we could apply that to a lot of ridiculous things:

> Do you realy think the government would let us see PROOF that there's no moon landing?
> Do you think you could publish a paper denying climate change / saying vaccines cause autism / saying flouride causes chronic boneitis without getting lynched?
>>
>>36473676
>3 IQ points points on one particular test
You're either illiterate or being intentionally retarded.

After puberty, men were 0.33 deviations higher for ALL compiled data.
>>
>>36474689
The fact that you bring up conspiracy theories means you know nothing of what you're talking about. For example: research showing Ashkenazi Jews have an extremely high amount of mental disorders relative to the general population due to inbreeding is now considered unethical because it might "prejudice" "certain groups" against "vulnerable minorities"

Didn't read your study. Don't care for it. I wasn't the one making the IQ argument
>>
>>36474799
Sorry I skimmed. Equivilent to 5 IQ points, not controlling for socio-economic factors.

> ALL complied data
ALL complied data on progressive matrice tests. One kind of IQ test.

>>36474800
> considered unethical
By who? Can you link that research btw
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.