[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

online work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hgv.png (24KB, 190x60px) Image search: [Google]
hgv.png
24KB, 190x60px
i know it's not the best board to ask but does anyone here do online work? I need some help getting started. any pointers? I have some basic photo editing skills (i use pixlr because can't afford photoshop) and have some overall technical prowess and thats all my skills. but is there still ways for me to make money online?
>>
I sometimes do transcription work (rev.com). Not great money, but it's something.
>>
>>36470058
just draw bara furry at hentaiforge or something.
>>
>>36470058
Fiverr or upwork
>>
>>36470058
>wants to do a job where you have to research and find leads and sell them
>doesnt want to research and find leads

lmao sales engineer here. how the fuck are you going to do freelance work if you wont even put the work in? you have to do the research yourself and build a portfolio. thats fucking great you can do pixlr. but not being able to do photoshop? everything editing wise is done on photoshop. if you cant afford to take risks you cant afford to make it in sales lead generation which is what youll be doing. and wheres your portofolio? who cares you can do pixlr? i can do that and photoshop and google adsense and adwords seo and analytics and provide customers with clear cut data. do you even know what SEO means? What ROI means? What NPV means? Why would someone hire you when all you can do is make a shitty picture when chads like me can not only make them a shitty picture but provide real time data and sales advice on their marketing material?

tldr kill yourself
>>
>>36470232
nigger i just thought about it how do you expect me to know that shit?
>>
>>36470232
Don't be so condescending senpai. He was just asking for pointers. So just say "I'd recommend you invest in getting and learning photoshop...etc". Christ.
>>
>>36470232
You forgot to add "get fit, just be yourself, etc" in your boring, shitty essay
>>
I'm bumping this thread for you op. I want to get into Freelance writing sounds comfy
>>
>>36470345
>>36470363
>>36470423
Heres another problem with your strategy. And millenials in general. You cant take valid criticism without crying. With a online job; you cant just design your own idea. You have to tailor it to their wants. You'll have to take what others ask for and intutively understand areas they can improve based on data you collect. If you cant complete these very basic requests of a sales lead generator then you'll never make it.
>>
>>36470569
You were insulting him when he asked for guidance. Just tell him "Me and many others can do this this and this, so you can't expect to be competitive at least learn blank blank blank in my opinion". You fucking piece of shit
>>
>>36470631
Customers are going to be like that. They'll hang up on you. Call you names. Yell at you. Take their frustrations out on you for a fuckup if they are not meeting their goals. Sales isnt for you if you want to be in a safe coddled bubble. Stick to being a programming monkey.
>>
>>36470569
Does it make you feel good when you insult people on an a anonymous board? Please go get a life. The guy was asking for advice not to be insulted.

You clearly don't have enough work to do since you have all this time to write boring essays.
>>
>>36470232
Little harsh their buddy, the guy was asking for general information
>>
File: Apologize.png (23KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Apologize.png
23KB, 600x900px
>>36470232
>got dayjob
>didn't train me on the first day
>ended up making spaghetti instead of burgers
>mfw seeing this
>>
>>36470753
>>36470779
Again you'll never make it. You need thick skin and you dont have it. Online work is hard work. No one cares you can make pictures. Everyone can. What sets you apart and makes yourself a succesful in the business is the willingness to go above and beyond the line of work. You'll need to hustle. Call people, improve on your sales, get a portfolio, and so much more that you clearly cant handle if you cant even handle "harsh" criticsm. Sales isnt easy. Thats why most business fail. They dont have what it takes and I'm here to tell you that unless you change your outlook and learn to grow as a person and understand the whole business side as well as technical side and have clear data/testimonials you'll never make it.
>>
>>36471002
Why didnt you learn how to make burgers? You live in the internet age. Pablo can make burgers theres information out there.

Your need to have your hand held is what holds you back. Yes its a shitty wage slave job. But the skills you learn can transfer. If you're not willing to learn to cook a burger are you willing to learn data entry? Learn what a customer needs? How to get in touch with them? You'll never get anywhere if you need your hand held. Customers dont want to hold your hand and tell you everything how to get things done. You got to do that yourself. Figure out their wants by researching their company. Their competetiors what they are doing. Find areas to improve hard financial data and use that data to drive your sales. Inform them that their sales are losing while their competitors are gaining and that you're here to help. Build a relation with clients and be their suite of information. Track their PPC, Adwords data, financial data, return on investment, etc. and sell yourself as more then just a picture maker. Sell yourself as their one stop shop and build trust with them by delievering hard researched based results and they'll be your customer for life. You'll need to learn statistics, SEO, digital marketing, sales, technical skills, be certified on photoshop, build a portfolio, financial and accounting information, and entrepreneal skills. You're the sales, engineer, marketer, graphic designer, financer, accountant, and market resarcher all wrapped into one package.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.