[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most autistic thing you wear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_1848.jpg (2MB, 1800x2399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.jpg
2MB, 1800x2399px
I will start

At home i walk around wearing these iron crosses made out of cardboard
>>
File: 1491193755770.gif (581KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491193755770.gif
581KB, 251x200px
I like it, actually

Also, nice digits
>>
Band t shirts

I'm 30

Someone called me a child because of it.
>>
>>36469555
If you're interested in metalwork, the shape is simple enough. You can saw a small piece of metal, sand off the edges, and shine the surface with steel wool. Then you can paint or dye it. Maybe coat it with some to retain the color, like a polyurethane spray ( unless I am incorrect in thinking it would stick to metal).

Woodwork is okay too, I suppose.
>>
>>36469820
Thank y0u friend!
>>
>>36469555
A bracelet that says fuck getter
>>
everything i wear is autistic i've never bought my own clothes

all of my clothes are from holiday gifts, birthdays and shit from when i was 13 to 16 years old and i'm 21
>>
>>36469870
Sure!

Do you have anything else you've made? I've made a few things too, but my projects have been, historically, more medium-scale. Some tool restoration projects, sword project, instrument project, etc.

I can share something if you would like to see a few pictures. Only if you'll share something else too, though! Doesn't even have to be a craft, it could just be something interesting or lovely.
>>
>>36469820
very interesting, i will try that, thanks for the tip
>>
>>36469870
>>36469927
I would like to add, steel wool can flake, so make sure to wear gloves and to do the operation somewhere outside. If you do it right, the end product will emit a lovely shine, especially if you have some sort of lubricant to use.

I used steel wool and mineral oil when restoring the fretboard of one of my guitars in the past, and it had a fine allure, darkened with the mineral oil, smoothed out, each fret glistening amongst the surface. Guides should describe the process online. I used painter's tape to protect the fretboard from getting scratched when scraping the frets.

For any of you with guitar-style musical instruments, I highly recommend you consider refurbishing your guitar fretboard with these materials. They are cheap enough, and improve the playability, longevity, and aesthetics of your instrument(s) plenty.
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (1MB, 1800x2399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
1MB, 1800x2399px
>>36469924
i tried to make a pour le merite but then i realized i didn't have blue paint, only red, black and yellow
>>
>>36469555
>made out of cardboard
That's almost as bad as CWC's sonichu medallions
>>
>>36469555
A fallout vaultsuit onesie my gf got me. I know I know I have ascended I must leave, can't help but come back home.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Woah I have those too OP I found these in my dads drawer, what the fuck are they?
>>
File: a.jpg (634KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
634KB, 5312x2988px
>>36470100
That's okay. At least you're making something. It might be good to move into woodwork or metalwork though. Then you'll have more transferable skills for one of those crafts. Why are you making medals, though?

I'll share two pictures of my sword. I can add more pictures of it (creation or etc), or of something else if you pay the picture fee ;^)
>>
File: b.jpg (732KB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
732KB, 5312x2988px
>>36470100
>>36470403
Here's the sword with the blade visible.
>>
>>36469555
I try never to wear something weird, because I'm scared of what others could think.
>>
>>36470334
left to right
>Mother's Cross Bronze (4-5 children)
>Iron Cross 2nd Class (bravery on the battlefield)
Not sure about the knife, doesn't appear to be a combat knife, though.
>>
File: 1489167188360.jpg (42KB, 599x374px) Image search: [Google]
1489167188360.jpg
42KB, 599x374px
>>36470454
Let them think. Life is too boring without oddity.
>>
>>36470442
>>36470403
Well crafted, i have some thin metal plates here, by the next week i'll buy some cuting tools then i can start testing my skills with metal work, thanks for the tips.
Well i don't why i made them, i was bored one night browsing random stuff on google then i found some old military uniforms to sell and some old medals, then i thought "why buy them when i can build them".
>>
>>36470685
I can't just let them think. I don't know why. Even when I'm having a good time I think stuff like 'They are just having a good time with you out of decency or to use you later.' I once got really angry and got loud against a group of girls in school who looked in my direction and just giggled, they told me they we're laughing about something else.
>>
>>36470741
Thanks.

>thin metal plates

If they're thick and long enough they could be good for grinding out a blade. Forging a blade is a meme, honestly. Just get a decent quality piece, mark the outline with a sharpie (including metal handle skeleton) and cut the outline out with a grinder. You can then swap the grinder head for something appropriate for shaving down the blade into an appropriate form. Maybe do something for polishing.

Then all you have to do is make a wooden handle, cut it in half, and glue it onto the metal handle spot. metal reinforcements (like pins) optional. You should get a drill for that.
>>
>>36470791
You're too focused on yourself to relax. You should consider meditation as an outlet, particularly breathing meditation. I find it's quite effective, even in spontaneous forms. I'd say a solid 4-breath meditation for sudden moments like you describe is effective if you do it properly.

Ideally, you will meditate for longer periods. People commonly suggest 20 minutes which is fine. If I do a full meditation, I'd rather do 30.

Fancy forms and etc. are a joke, don't bother. Just focus on your breath, and let your thoughts come and go. Just keep staying in rhythm with your breath, hearing and feeling it entirely.

What do you even think "weird" means in regards to what you would wear? Show me.
>>
File: 1473178787767.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473178787767.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>36469555
>prussiaboos
>>
>>36470911
>breathing meditation
I have never heard of that term. What you described sounds interesting. I will have to look further into that topic. Is it basically having a calm breath?

>weird
Could be almost anything that differs from my usual clothing. I do not wear bright colours often. Anything made of fur, especially these jackets with fur around the hood, which I often saw last winter. Sometjing with a person on it or a fancy design or pattern. All my T-shirts look the same: One colourd (grey or blue, I have some in red) and sometimes there is random text on it, but not anything like slogans. Maybe I'm just trying my hardest not to look trendy, like ' I'm totally not like the others'.
>>
I tuck my t-shirt into my sweatpants. It's maximum comfy.

>>36469808
I feel happier in bandshirts for some reason, I don't know, it's like I belong.
>>
>>36469808
Band shirts will always be cool, sincerely, the only times that they aren't cool is when the shirt itself is ugly or stupid looking. Other than that band t's are groovy
>>
>>36471153
I tuck my t-shirt into my jeans but I wear it like this day to day outside. I just don't want my stomach showing or if I bend over my ass crack.
Can't be that autistic surely?
>>
I dont know if this is autism or just being efficient but I own several shits and several pairs of pants that are exactly the same.
>>
>>36471114
There's different forms of meditation. Many forms don't focus on breathing at all, whereas some are all about it. In breathing meditation, the concept is to divert your attention to breathing, preferably in equal cycles, for a predetermined period of time.

Correct breathing posture involves having proper jaw posture (look up Mike Mew, you'll make jaw gains too). Then, you are to breathe in your nose and out of your mouth. This is the correct breathing position/method everyone should be using every day, and it is important for meditation.

So if you follow that manner of breathing, then:

>1. Locate an area you deem suitable for meditation.

Ideally, it should be quiet and have good airflow, but some forms of meditation are performed under duress, in loud situations for instance.

>2. Set an alarm for a predetermined period of time. Start it when you begin, continue meditation until it comes.

>3. Begin to meditate manually, focusing on the simple form I mentioned earlier and maintaining flow with the breath.

Do not try too hard to discard thoughts, and do not focus on any. Let them come and pass. Do not try too hard or fast to breathe, nor too shallowly. You only focus should be maintaining your breathing for the meditation period.
>>
Gestohlene Tapferkeit.
>>
File: ykk t-shirt.png (170KB, 526x477px) Image search: [Google]
ykk t-shirt.png
170KB, 526x477px
My YKK t-shirt.
>>
>>36471114
Clothing is largely a matter of preference. I tend to wear deep and muted colors myself, but it's what I prefer.

I would agree that graphics t-shirts and logos are often (not always) obnoxious. However, it isn't like colorful clothing is infinitely more common than muted clothing. If anything, muted clothing is more common (billions of black t-shirts out there). Few people will dislike you for your clothing unless you try to go full /fa/. They have some alright information, but a lot of it is akin to 'pay $500 for this t-shirt someone printed for $8 in Taiwan and ripped a few times'.

You sound like you might appreciate some wardrobe diversity. Consider heading to a thrift store for clothing you find invigorating or pleasant. I don't suggest going to any Goodwill store, or any store that emulates itself after Goodwill. They will always suck, always. The messy/packed stores will always have the cool stuff. I've acquired many coats and jackets from a local store (that recently moved, unfortunately), as well as model kits and pants (one is even the 'Pepe' brand from London ;^) ).

You won't look trendy if you don't follow trends, but you will look clean, sophisticated, and of a higher class if you take care of your hygiene and wear good clothing.

>>36471310
It's only bad if you don't have the physique for it. Obesity will not work well with shirt-tucking. If you have a lithe/thin or athletic/otter build, it should be fine. Otherwise, wear it out.
>>
File: 1490823898805.jpg (56KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1490823898805.jpg
56KB, 1280x718px
I wear earrings. I'm not a trap or gay.
>>
>>36471640
>It's only bad if you don't have the physique for it.
Well I wear a coat over it most of the time, guess i'll try wearing it out anyway.
>>
File: IMG_5791.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5791.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
i wrap my socks around my pants
>>
>>36471730
If your stomach is showing, you may need to wear longer pants/shirts and/or lose weight (bodyfat).

Consider visiting the /fit/ wiki for further reference on the latter.
>>
File: tmp_24132-1963-2416133430.jpg (155KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24132-1963-2416133430.jpg
155KB, 900x1200px
I wear my old lab coat around the house. It functions like a house robe, only it's cooler and has a lot of pockets. It's also flame resistant and can protect me in the incredibly unlikely event that some corrosive chemical is spilled on me.
>>
I have a pair of NARC-y mirrored aviators I got in high school to look cool but nobody can keep a straight face when they talk to me :^(
>>
>>36469555
Did you read storm of steel ?
>>
>>36469555
>The most autistic thing you wear
I have two black t-shirts, two grey t-shirts, one black pullover, 4 grey pullovers and a grey hoodie. I combine that with one of my four blue jeans, normal fit. In summer I wear half or 3/4 long jeans.
There are no emblems or text on any of my clothes.

Is that autistic?
>>
>>36471975
>lab coats
>cool
nah
Safety clothes are not cool.
>>
>>36469555
I have a shirt that has an iron cross on it, its a band shirt. Not too autisitc but people have called me out as racist because of it
>>
>>36472056
No i didn't, but i will, it is good?
>>
File: 20170422_233038.jpg (2MB, 1725x1869px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_233038.jpg
2MB, 1725x1869px
I wear this every day.
At home, at school, at the gym, at family gatherings ect.
>>
>>36472156
Your clothing selections sound ordinary. Unless you're wearing cargo/cargo-length shorts to anywhere but a convention or the woods, then that's not so great.

You should be fine.
>>
>>36473437
I used to have cargo stuff, but I replaced it all with jeans because of the autism association.
>>
>>36469555
i bought a minecraft t-shirt once, the full green one with the creeper face.
>>
>>36473466
Autism association depends mostly on physical appearance (hygiene, weight and body composition, etc. ). An athletic individual in a striped polo will likely look more attractive than an obese individual in a similar polo. Your clothing selections, similarly, will follow the same rules. Wear what suits your body, not what you think other people look good in. It's like those people that weigh 280lb but have undercuts and wear graphic tees with cargo shorts, white socks, and sandals.
>>
hmmmmm sometimes I wear two different pairs of shoes. I have two of the same boots but in brown and black
>>
>>36473596
I look below average, thin but not skelly. There's some clothes you just don't wear: cargo pants, socks with sandals, video game t-shirts. Maybe there's niches where it can be okay, but generally it's better to just avoid them, I think.
>>
>>36470530
looks like a dining knife
>>
>>36473634
You're surely fine with your wardrobe then. Do consider adding a few small articles of clothing to your wardrobe. It's good to have some variety. I would argue it's good for the psyche to have a few color/clothing options, and you can get high quality clothing articles from any decent thrift store quite cheap (non Goodwill-tier). Your social ladder position will likely rise too.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.