[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best one-liner to say before or after kicking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 127996_pillowmint_nutshot.jpg (115KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
127996_pillowmint_nutshot.jpg
115KB, 600x664px
What is the best one-liner to say before or after kicking someone in the balls ?
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Bethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

In a sense, the Beatles are emblematic of the status of rock criticism as a whole: too much attention paid to commercial phenomena (be it grunge or U2) and too little to the merits of real musicians. If somebody composes the most divine music but no major label picks him up and sells him around the world, a lot of rock critics will ignore him. If a major label picks up a musician who is as stereotyped as can be but launches her or him worldwide, your average critic will waste rivers of ink on her or him. This is the sad status of rock criticism: rock critics are basically publicists working for major labels, distributors and record stores. They simply highlight what product the music business wants to make money from.
>>
>>36468996
TWINKY HOUSE
>>
>>36468996
"I'm very sorry, are you okay?"
>>
>>36469068

works for before and after too
>>
>>36468996

Enjoy your nutter-butter
>>
>>36468996
HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYYYYYWHERRRRE
>>
I wish I could type it here but it's not original
>>
so howd you like that trip to "bangkok" ?
>>
File: gdfh.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gdfh.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>36468996
>Hurts doesn't it?
>>
>>36470416
DONT STOP BELIEVING

HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEEEEELINGGGG
>>
>>36469039
but that's what they say.
>>
no hard feelings :)

be sure to say smiley face
>>
"Thank god you aren't a woman! Just imagine the controversy!"
>>
BAMZINGO
>>
pssss nothing testicle kid
>>
>>36471787
JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD

SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHERE
>>
"The power of friendship overcomes darkness! You've spent so much time building up your evil schemes that you've failed to learn the true source of power: power comes from the heart! And now, I swear on the honor of the great goddess, I SHALL VANQUISH YOU! BEGONE!"

Pls rate XD
>>
Lemme kiss them better
>>
>>36468996
That's my purse. I don't know you

Origami
>>
you want to be a farmer?

heres a couple of acres
>>
THE KARACH SINGS TRUE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.