[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can your 3D oneitis do THIS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0349.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
Can your 3D oneitis do THIS?
>>
File: 1492507910275.gif (958KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492507910275.gif
958KB, 400x300px
>>36468594
3D suck
>>
Looks like two nukes weren't enough
>>
>>36468705
The nukes are the reason she can do this!
>>
>>36468705
What about all the reactor problems they have?
>>
>>36468594
my 3d oneitis is OP's mom, so yes
>>
>>36468594
If I pull the bike off, will she die?
>>
>>36468594
Can your 2D oneitis kiss you?
>>
>>36468705
>Current year
>He hasn't seen vagina bike before
II want Normans to leave
>>
>>36468594
I do that with my foreskin all the time, it's like having a bag of holding. I feel bad for cutlets.
>>
>>36469321
>bag of holding
LMAO holy shit, I should not be laughing this hard, and yet I am
>>
>>36469321
Same
I love putting things like marbles in my foreskin and going about my day
>>
>>36468594
no but she can suck my dick
>>
>>36468594
No, she can't have a pixelated clit and labia. It sucks.
>>
>>36468705
I thought this board had an originality filter, what's up with that?
>>
>>36468636
>>36468594
>complain about 3D roasties
>post 2D girl with meatflaps so large she can cover a bike

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36469835
It's just a large innie with a bike in it you dumbass.
>>36469307
It's too late for peace. These immigrants are here forever.
>>
>>36469417
I unironically pull my foreskin forward over my penis when I'm flaccid. The strangest part is: I'm circumcised! I dunno if the doctor just didn't cut very much of it off, or if a lot of the skin regrew (I used to play with it a lot and pull on the foreskin when I was little - first of all, that's the PRIME age for skin {or anything, really, lol} regrowth, but secondly, that's also apparently a way even adults can regrow their lost foreskin; I heard about some specific method to do so, but I never looked more into it because I didn't/don't have any real desire to bother with that lol.), or what, but yeah. I swear it's like I have HALF a foreskin lmao. When soft, I can squish my dick aaaalll the way back into its little protective foreskin pouchy home. It comes out pretty easily, though (he must be an explorer! ;3) so I don't have a TON of the skin.

Shit, I didn't realize I'd gone over the text limit!!! Yikes! Oh well, cont.!
>>
>>36469417
>>36469977
When I get hard, I don't have nearly as much; however, I still have a helluva lot more than most guys do when erect. I can pull the skin very very neeeearly (sometimes completely!) around the whole head of my penis. It's pretty cool. I really like having a 'half-breed' dick lel. I genuinely feel like I get the best of both worlds. I only wish there were a way for all future circumcisions to end up the way that mine did! Do you guys know, is there some kind of "partial" circumcision? Where the foreskin ends up like mine? I still feel INCREDIBLY sensitive around that area - I have plenty of nerves remaining! :3 - and it helps to keep my dick's head nice and moisturized, it's the perfect amount of skin for moving around (whether for sex or masturbation - both are fantastic, and there's absolutely no {external/synthetic} lube needed!), I have NEVER had any issues at all, whatsoever, with moving it around, or phimosis, or smegma, or ANY issues, whether hygiene, pleasure, functionality, or anything related! I'm so very incredibly happy with my dick. I feel extremely lucky and, if I were religious, would call myself "blessed" lmao! Oh, and on top of that, just in case you care at all, my measurements are 7 inches length, and ~4-5 inches girth (that one was difficult as FUCK to measure since I only had one of those retractable metal-strip measuring tapes LMAO - ouch!). So yeah, I'd say I'm INCREDIBLY lucky. Straight up, thank you God, or Allah, or YHWH, or Vishnu, or Thor, or Zeus, or Buddha, or the Universe, or the One, or random chance, or anything and everything responsible for this lol. Thank you Mom & Dad for the great genes (it almost makes up for the shitty childhood. Almost)!!
>>
>>36469307
Oh, i was talking about the gif
>>
>tfw you will never wrap yourself with the massive labia of your 2D waifu

I think I just discovered a new fetish.
>>
>>36470007
Fuck me with your half skin cock anon.
>>
>>36469905
>large innie
>can hold a bike
Anon just admit this is the worst pic of a 2D girl that you could have chosen
>>
>>36470188
Lol, trust me, I'd LOVE to. But my girlfriend is very... protective of me. That's the best way to put it haha. She does /not/ like to share lmao. Otherwise, I would be fucking anons left and right, no joke - really, I would genuinely be doing that lel!
>>
File: you.gif (2MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
2MB, 400x219px
>>36470240
Lurk more doesn't get spammed nearly as much as it used to, or should for that matter.
>>
>>36470388
Oh thank fuck, I haven't seen someone say that in AGES. Back when I first joined, >LURK MOAR used to be posted all over the fucking place. It really ought to be brought back. It'd really greatly improve our community if posting on a board without first lurking for a MINIMUM of 1 year (preferably 3-5) was a (perma)bannable offense, imo.
>>
>>36470516
>Our community
>Lurk 3 -5 years

Is this some sort of new copy pasta
>>
>>36470240
thanks to 2d physics, a vagoo can be loose enough to hold a bike yet tight enough that it feels like a baby's
>>
>>36469284
Your 3D oneitis can't kiss you either.
>>
>>36468705
It was three nukes
>>
>>36468594
Anime is an illness
>>
>>36468594
>>36468636

the bombs
they do nothing
>>
>>36470516
>>36470610
I dunno but he's got a point, though maybe a bit of a stretch.
>LURK MOAR
Just got replaced with
>10/10 bait xd
I can almost guarantee you most posters dont even know what sage means even though there's a fucking faq with all of this spelled out specifically for newfags.
>>
>>36470610
Sorry, the >our community thing is just a habit I've picked up from hanging out at a different chan which I moderate lol. The 3-5 years lurking is (imo pretty obviously :P) a bit of a hyperbole, but 3-5 months would genuinely be a reasonable amount of time for someone to lurk!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.