[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here think they're missing some integral feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491363572996.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491363572996.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
Anyone else here think they're missing some integral feeling that others have?

I'm missing that spark, whatever makes people want to be with others, I just feel totally content being on my own with the world. I've never approached a girl, I never want to, I'm bisexual but I don't even feel that having sex is something I need to do. The feeling extends to friends and family in a way, and I'm not cynical or anything either, there's just nothing there for me to want.

I'm not particularly upset about it but it makes me feel hollow, like I'm broken or something.
>>
Maybe you're schizotypal.

I know I am, im 25 and have never been on a date. The only reason I even would want to is to make my parents think Im not a loser, but I dont care enough to actually put that effort in and Im untouchable now anyways with my absolute lack of experience.
>>
>>36468508
I am the exact same but I think it's not that we're missing something.

We're both able to find satisfaction without help. Its a rare sort of freedom. Don't feel hollow, feel fulfilled.
>>
>>36468551
I think you mean schiziod, and yeah I'm pretty sure on that, although I think I'm probably schizotypal as well, my mum has the same weird paranoias.

>>36468642
I defiantly feel fulfilled, I'm pretty existentially sound which is my main focus in life, but I wasn't always this far gone and I do miss aspects of being with others. I just stopped being able to enjoy them, anonymous chatting is defiantly my favorite way of talking to people.
>>
>>36468891
I don't think 'missing' something is a real problem.
You and I, we don't take photographs of places we've been to.
Because we know we've been there.

It's the same way with things you feel you 'miss'. You've done it already, why chase familiar experiences for the sake of reliving them? It was enjoyable at the time, but many things are enjoyable.

That's what I think.
>>
>>36468508
I feel like I'm on a different wavelength from the rest of humanity

Everytime I'm with others I feel like I don't belong

My mom is much the same, I think I got it from her

If I could trace it all back to a single incident it would be when I was temporarily put into the remedial class in 2nd grade. I was already kind of a different kid, but this really cemented my belief I was human garbage, even from a young age. Ironically I now have a bachelors in finance and have attained a higher level of education than everyone who told me I was hopelessly stupid.

I think the point I'm trying to make is that the system will try to break you down for daring to be different. Don't let it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.