[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1460.jpg (51KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1460.jpg
51KB, 768x1024px
>tfw never went to prom
Anyone else never go to their prom? I kinda feel like shit for not going to one.
>>
>>36468429
Of course I didn't went to my prom. What was I supposed to do there?
>>
>>36468429
I never went and never got asked..
I even went dress shopping one year because I was gonna go by myself.
Then I realized how fucking lame that is and cried in the dressi ng room while wearing the dress I was gonna buy.
Fuck prom.
>>
Why would we go to the prom? It's not like we'd ever get any dates. I wanted to ask my oneitis of 4 years, but was too scared of rejection from a girl who clearly held no feelings for me.
>>
>>36468429
I wanted to go, but I was the school loner, so of course I had nobody pushing me to go or inviting me to go in a group setting.

I did plan on asking a girl to it, but then pussied out thinking about all the social shaming I'd face if "that weird guy" actually tried to ask a girl out.

Yeah, it's no wonder I wound up on r9k.
>>
>>36468429
It's threads like these that make me realize that I'm treading the line between normie and robot
>have friends
>they ask me to go to prom with them
>it was a guarantee that I wouldn't dance with anyone, so I didn't go
At least I have friends who cared enough to try and get me to go, but I didn't want to be the loser who stood off to the side trying to hold back tears as everyone else had fun
>>
File: 1460939919482.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460939919482.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>36468429
Prom's not as big a deal in the UK, but I couldn't go to mine because I didn't finish all my coursework so I wasn't allowed. Not that that's a nationwide thing, just our shitty school.

I remember how no-one cared about the actual prom though and were just going so they could go to all the normie house parties that people were having afterwards.
>tfw not invited to a single house party even though all my friends were
>>
>>36468429
I never went and couldn't care less. I know I would have hated it if I had went so whatever.
>muh once in a lifetime experience
Only normies say this shit.
>>
Never went and was never bothered by that. I just played my PS2 and ordered a pizza. Had more fun doing that than pretending to have a good time at a place I had no interest in being.
>>
File: 1455945792182-1.jpg (32KB, 230x255px) Image search: [Google]
1455945792182-1.jpg
32KB, 230x255px
>>36468429
>tfw never went to highschool
>>
File: 1482042751245.png (29KB, 241x128px) Image search: [Google]
1482042751245.png
29KB, 241x128px
>tfw my hs didnt even have prom

lel
>>
File: Feels experienced.jpg (103KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Feels experienced.jpg
103KB, 633x758px
>>36468429
I went solo and was the only one who did so. In the whole 200 people who went. Really wish I didn't. Silver lining is that some chicks went with betas and then ditched them once we got in. Tried to dance with a few with predictable results. Don't feel too bad Anon.
>>
File: 1491344744422.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491344744422.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
I never went to prom either. Honestly, its better to skip prom when you dont have a date. Being dateless and going is arguably worse than not going at all because you paid for a ticket to badically watch the prelude of many stacys getting railed later that night
>>
>>36469418
>>36469347
Life truly is a special brand of suffering.
>>
File: mom pick me up.jpg (16KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
mom pick me up.jpg
16KB, 500x203px
Never went to prom mostly because I didn't want to, but also due in part to some degree that no one in the girl group that was opposite of my guy friends ever asked me. Hung out with the same people all of high school, there was usually a girl group that was about the same level of popularity as us and would occasionally hang out with us. Come prom time everyone from the group would link up with a member from our girl counterpart group, but I never did. I remember there was a year where 2 girls went alone because they didn't want to go with me and another year 2 girls went with 1 of my friends. But prom wasn't my thing anyway after my best friend dragged me to a winter dance freshman year and had a shitty experience. Remember he left me and went grinding with some chick then they left and went somewhere so they could make out and he could fingerbang her. So I went and hung out with another guy I knew from sports for a little until his gf came then they left to go fuck. After that I left the dance after having only been there for like an hour, called my mom to come pick me up and waited on the curb.

So in short, I didn't go to prom, probably would've sucked and would've had a terrible time while all my "friends" ran off to have teen sex. Hurts to think back to it today though knowing people were happier not being around me, such is probably the reason behind my isolation today.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (18KB, 335x362px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
18KB, 335x362px
This is my last year to go to prom but I absolutely refuse to go and watch everyone socialize.

Instead I'm going to the movies with some other beta friends and we're gonna watch. Get Out, Logan, and F8 back to back.
>>
I was planning on staying home and shitposting on 4chins,but a few girls asked me out.

>inb4 LEAVE CHAD REEEE

The girls were desperate to find dates(or at least I think so)

I don't want to go to the prom,guys.I don't like being around a lot of people.I should have said no.
>>
>>36468429
I never went and I don't regret it. If I wanted to get drunk with people I didn't like I'd have just drunk at home. Waste of $65 if you ask me. I did however go to the dinner dance, wasn't bad but mainly went because of the raffle.
>>
>>36468429

Went to neither my junior nor senior prom. Got rejected by the bitch I asked both times. Mom said I should just go with friends, dad bought me a handle of vodka.
>>
>>36468429
I went with my gf. We were the ugly couple. I had no friends and neither did she. It was a small school. 0/10 experience. Actually a -5, I was worse for it. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know, but my gf at least did. She still had expectations for life, not realizing that neither of us belonged there. She still believed it'd be some magical night where social rules change.
>>
>>36471612

>Having had a GF at any point in time

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>36471398
Great idea m8, I know many guys who did similar had a much better time. Prom isn't even just for normies, it's for the worse kind of mainstream normies with no personality who literally just follow the herd on everything and have no real hobbies or interests. The sheltered ones who never go anywhere but home and school and maybe their equally sheltered friends houses. The ones who never took public transit in their life, or did any socialization outside of controlled environments.

Skaters, druggies, and all sorts of counterculture normies go to concerts instead and have a much better time.
>>
Didn't go to prom
1: girls at my school were all coal burners and I'm not black so no date for me.
2: the failure band I was in at the time had a gig that night, so I did that instead.
>>
>>36471661
We were both ugly as fuck and not normal at all. Anyways the girl I really liked was my friend's little sister. She asked me to prom one year but I pussied out.
>>
>>36468429
I asked a girl to go to prom with me and she said no. I didn't want to go without one, so I didn't go at all.
>>
>>36471661
Oh and before you claim girls can't be robots: ask yourself what life is actually like for ugly girls. Remember, us guys at least aren't that concerned about what people think of us. We aren't as judgemental either. A guy can be hideous and have no chance with girls but still have close friends and hobbies that bring meaning.

An ugly girl will be ignored by 99.99% of all guys, and other girls will treat her like complete shit because girls are cruel and also because they'll be afraid of being associated with someone who will hurt their social status.
>>
>>36471808
Bullshit. Unless if she's a complete genetic abomination she would most certainly still have a good chance of being in a relationship and being on some level socially successful. I see ugly girls all the time get pampered on. You ever see the show "My 600 lbs. life"? Literally most of the people on there are women and they have boyfriends/husbands/regular friends who completely enable them. You gain nothing from white knighting anon.
>>
>>36471952
yeah you make a strong point. Still, she was a genuine loner with no friends and as far as I know she still is, and other girls were really fucking mean to her.
>>
>>36471952
As a man that's ugly, I'm just ignored. Ugly girls are targeted specifically because looks are more important for them
>>
>>36468429
We all know if one of us went to prom it would be to kill all of the Chad's and Stacies.
>>
>>36468429
I went to prom, the horrible cringe feelings I got afterward were probably worse than not going at all.

It was the end of my senior year. I had never had a girlfriend. Everyone in the entire HS knew I was a total loser with girls.

There was a freshman girl in band that I asked to the prom and she accepted. We went, but didn't say anything to each other all night. I think we might have danced maybe once. I still remember driving her back to her house and the end, and she bolted out of the car the instant the car came to a stop.

Then afterward -- despite being in band together (she sat one row ahead of me) -- we never spoke again, because of complete social incompetence and crippling shyness on my part.

I remained a virgin for another 20 years after that. (I got my first girlfriend at age 38.) But during those 20 miserable years of virginity, the memory of that insanely awkward prom night (and the weeks of silence afterward) made me cringe as I replayed it in my mind over and over, thousands of times over the years. Eventually I realized that it probably would have been better if I had not gone to the prom -- then my mental slate would have remained completely blank.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.