[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently getting blown off by a literal 2.5/10 FASD looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1492712071473.jpg (150KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492712071473.jpg
150KB, 1280x1440px
Currently getting blown off by a literal 2.5/10 FASD looking pig right now on PoF. I've basically hit rock bottom, dropped ALL standards and just started checking out all those profiles you'd usually browse straight on by. Basically I'm in the dollar store checking out the clearance aisle.

We have so many things in common and related interests, we're the same age, live maybe a few blocks from each other and she is fucking cold shouldering me. I've been super chill, not pushy or aggressive, done all the heavy lifting in the conversations and stroking her ego for weeks now and I'm getting fucking ghosted.

It can't possibly be Chad, can it? no.... I refuse to believe it.
>>
It's not Chad. She just cannot accept the fact that she has to settle for you. Even if you are above her league you are not Chad and she hates that.

Now can you please share some photos of this pig?
>>
>>36468058
What this anon said, totally agree

Also fucking hate this mute bullshit
>>
>>36467973
You invested in a pig. She most likely knows she's a pig unless she's delusional. She saw you investing in a low worth beast like her and came to the conclusion that if you're that desperate then you can't be much of a catch.

I dunno, just a guess.
>>
Let's see some pictures.
>>
File: this is what im reduce to.jpg (29KB, 341x269px) Image search: [Google]
this is what im reduce to.jpg
29KB, 341x269px
>>36468296
I have lost all hope lads.
>>
>>36468461
is this uk?

been thinking of going to one pound store on PoF if you know what i mean
>>
>>36468474
not uk, but one of the colonies.
>>
>>36468461
She'd actually be really cute if she smiled happily instead of looking constipated.

Don't see the problem here OP. Is this considered ugly?
>>
File: 7221-23127.jpg (70KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
7221-23127.jpg
70KB, 320x240px
>>36468499
>Is this considered ugly?

bruh, she looks like the newborn from alien 4.
>>
>>36468562
Because of the awkward ass "smile". Her eyes don't light up, her mouth isn't curved. IDK what she's trying to do in that pic. But a neutral face would be better.

justabadpic/10
>>
>>36468499
Not OP, but yeah, she's ugly. Probably about a 3/10.

Get some standards.
>>
>>36468496
usa ?

lel :D
>>
>>36468659
I did. that was my problem.

>>36468669
worse than that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.