[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you haven't even been rejected?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
How many of you haven't even been rejected?
>>
>Rejected

Nig I ain't even held a girls hand before.
>>
Me. I've never tried so I've never been rejected.
>>
Only those who have never asked a girl out.
>>
>>36467196
this
The fear of rejection is too strong, so I figure since I'm an ugly awkward fuck, why even bother and embarrass myself in front of people.
>>
>>36467258
You're not ugly tho
>>
>asked once
>rejected once
>>
>>36467177
i've been rejected a lot of times, looking back on my life I'm probably only batting like... 20%? waay less if you count girls blowing me off when i try to talk to them at bars or whatever

being unafraid of failure has been my one of my greatest assets op :)
>>
I've been rejected a lot man
>>
>>36467243
I don't even care about rejection, i just want to be alone forever where no one bothers me ever again.
>>
>>36467177
I've never been rejected fags

I only go for girls that I know will say Yes

ezpz
>>
Ha! Can't be rejected if I've never asked! Checkmate fagatron
>>
Too many times to count, I've even gotten a few fake numbers. I gave up a few years ago.
>Going through the motions on a flying asteroid hurling through space
>>
>>36467177
I asked a girl out once when I was 13. I have never asked a girl since. I just turned 24.
>>
>>36467177
What is that like? I sometimes get a girl's number, but never contact, because I figure it won't work out. Is that rejection?
>>
>>36467177
cant count that high but that one in every 50 grills is worth it
>>
>>36467906
this.
only go for girls at least half a foot shorter and chubby
>>
>>36467293
Maybe (I've had some girls interested in high school), but i have social anxiety and my self confidence is non-existant so I know I'll just make a fool of myself, doesn't matter if it happens on the initial approach or on the first date, i'm still an autistic fuck who can't talk to girls
>>
>>36468023
>I sometimes get a girl's number, but never contact, because I figure it won't work
This.
>the numbers are always disconnected
>>
>>36468258
I'm the OP of the quote. I don't go for ugly girls, just only do the greenlight with girls that I like and am already convinced the deal is sealed. Works like a charm
>>
>>36467177
you can't get rejected if you don't ask
>>
>>36467177
I have never asked a girl out
>>
File: 1440305380087.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1440305380087.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>36467177
I asked this nice girl out, she basicly said 'no' but I can't stop thinking about her, what do?
>>
Did you know Elliot Rodger was never rejected? His strategy for getting a gf was to put on expensive clothes and then not talk to anyone.
>>
>>36468540
It's not a negative when a grill says not. It's just a nothing. Spend some time on dating apps as homo or grill and you'll gain some perspective.
>>
>>36468557
even if he had, no woman would have dated him, he had autistic behavior and was weird looking

women are only after chad i.e the top 20% men
>>
Been rejected plenty of times. The sting disappears after the first few times. Now it's nothing.
>>
File: monster68-04.jpg (85KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
monster68-04.jpg
85KB, 600x450px
Bought chocolates every week for a girl in middle school, then asked her out, got the ol' "it's best we stay friends" and immediately dropped her. Now I'm in my senior year, she has no bf and is starting to talk to me out of the blue dropping hints. I know that prom is right around the corner and she doesnt want to seem like a loser but I'm not falling for that shit. I do not care for her anymore and my heart is cold.
>>
Well a girl once told me she was sorry for leading me on, so that's something
>>
>>36468540
stop thinking about her. do something that occupies your mind.
>>
The first time that i tried was 1 year ago. It was my first time being rejected too.
>>
>>36467177
You can't be rejected if you never try to talk to them.
>>
File: 1445790436545.png (9KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
1445790436545.png
9KB, 558x565px
>>36468593
That's a eye opener I suppose, thank you

>>36468744
I try to, but it's hard.
>mfw
>>
>>36468704
Good job, anon. She had the opportunity, but she declined it. Anytime she drops hints, just remind her that "it's best" you "stay friends."
>>
>>36467177
I was rejected once, but i was at an age that it really made an impression on me. I am now scared from rejection in every aspect in my life.
>>
>>36468660
His looks were fine. Behavior not so much. more than 20% of women I know are in monogamous relationships, so stop regurgitating that bullshit. Things average out to pretty great for most men who just aren't total shit.
>>
>>36468704
Why not just go anyway with her don't actually have to try, you could find someone else there
>>
>>36468928
so you are calling me total shit then? how can most women you know be in monogamous relationships when the divorce rate is 50% and 70-80% of them are initiated by women.
>>
>>36468704
You could friendzone her and have someone to do stuff with when you're inconveniently single? That's what I'd do. You won't have your mom forever.
>>
>>36467177
Me, always got accepted
Helps if you know how to detect interest and pick your battles strategically too
>>
>>36468977
Haven't divorce rates been in steady decline since the 70s-80s surge?
>>
>>36468704
Good decision. May you have that sort of willpower forever.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.