[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Ever since I started uni, I've dedicated myself to my studies. I used to be a very social person, but have since become quite the opposite.

Most of my relationships with other people have eroded. My relationship of three years ended, my best friends I stopped conversing with, and I can't comfortably engage in any kind of social activity.

I try to avoid social situations, and I barely have the energy to text other people/make friends. I'm productive, but I'm unhappy.

Does /r9k/ feel this way? How do I fix this?
>>
>>36466122
Do you live alone?
Original content robot
>>
>>36466198
I have a roommate in a dorm.
>>
>>36466122
I think you should focus on getting that degree.

I was halfway through my degree but got derailed by personal problems, family drama and medical issues. I wish I had the opportunity to focus solely on my studies and finish up school.

Now at 25 I am attending school part time, slowly trying to finish my degree. It sucks to feel lesser than those who have a degree, even though I have strong skills/experience.

So, from my perspective, I wouldn't worry about pussy or friends. Get that degree, son. Obviously tall hose things will happen naturally for you eventually.
>>
>>36466253
Do you just never talk to them?
>>
>>36466292
One. And I don't.
>>
>>36466256
But isn't college supposed to be my "glory days"? Where I'm supposed to party and make good friends?
>>
>>36466373
Maybe if you tried to talk to them it would improve your situation, or are they some kind of insufferable turbo-normie?
>>
>>36466122
>I'm productive
>I barely have the energy to text other people/make friends
>barely have the energy
>productive
>no energy

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>36466423
My energy is all used studying and doing work. When it comes to talking to other people, I just say "Why bother?" or "It's not worth the energy"
>>
>>36466397
Uni normies are the worst breed. But I still regret not talking to them. I want friends/sex, and I don't look that bad, I just don't have the energy/care enough for it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.