[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/unigen/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 18

File: 1491184488818.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491184488818.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
Uni General

>How are those grades looking?
>Are you spending this weekend studying for finals or making a project?
>Any plans this summer? Internships, jobs, study abroad, summer classes?
>>
>>36465856
All my grades are shit.
I've spent the weekend playing Breath of the Wild pretending that I don't have classes.
I have an intership this summer, but only because my father got me the job. Which is a good thing considering I'd never get an internship if I didn't have family connections in the field.

I honestly hate uni. It's the third year, and I've made no friends, no romances, and I have no interest in my major or any of my classes.
>>
>going to graduate in a year
>looking for internships and part time jobs
>they expect to have experience, programming proficiency, extra curicular activities

Fuck dude. What am I supposedto do.
>>
>>36466016
Lie on your resume about extracurricular activities.
Get more proficient on your own.
Bluff your interviews.
>>
>Robots
>Able to make it to university
I still hate new/r9k/
>>
>>36465856
>first year starts
>totally sure it's gonna be like american pie and such
>almost the end
>nothing happened
>current degree is useless shit
>still a virgin
>constant thoughts of suicide
>>
>>36466096
>lies on resume
>they check because it's literally their job to do so
>find out Anon has been lying
>resume in garbage
>>
>>36466096
I can't really bluff programming proficiency.
>>
you're gonna make it my Warwick lads

>>36466016
I managed to get one without any experience

>>36466173
HR didn't even check my degree
>>
>>36466173
Lots of people lie on their resumes. As long as your entire resume isn't lies you should be good.
It worked for me, though I guess it depends on your employer and field.
>>
>>36465856
>tfw graduating in a few weeks
>no job lined up so I'm going to be a NEET soon
>never got an internship because I was constantly taking summer classes
>graduating with a 2.67 or 2.7 gpa

My only saving grace is that I'm in contact with a temp agency, and I'm a minority
>>
>first year of college
>almost failed basics of electronics
>I took up electronics engineering
>all time lowest scores in my life
>gril I like scores highest grades in class
>>
>>36466096
Had extracurricular activities
3.7 gpa from a good school
several programming projects

Couldn't find an internship to save my life. Finding a job is all about networking (ie nepotism).
>>
>>36466016
>>36466193
I forgot to mention this was for an actual programming grad job, it was way easier for me to get one than an internship
>>
>>36466016
18 year old baby here
Serious question.
What exactly do they mean by extracurricular activities? Does it even have anything to do with the job your applying for?
If not, then why is it important?
>>
>>36466162
It's the end of my fourth year, and I haven't had any sex which is strange because I had sex in high school so I figured college would be 10x easier since everyone lives within walking distance of each other. I also haven't made any friends or had any fun.
From a girl's perspective, they want to fuck only the best guys. That's their expectations to satisfy their college experience. That doesn't involve 90% of guys. As for making friends, if you don't join a frat and get fucked up every weekend, you have your choice of being some pleb who goes to boring acedemic clubs or one of those groups of cringelords who sit around playing Mario Smash Brothers.
But you shouldn't thinking about killing yourself over that. Because that's just a fact of life. College sucks. Most people dislike it. Just have low expectations for stuff like this.
>>
>>36466365
You should have made friends with the d1 athletes at your school anon
>Chiller than frat bros
>Usually have parties/know where the parties are
>Can use their nice study areas when you can't find anywhere during finals week.

I also would recommend joining one of the more popular clubs in your school, or join an athletic club, as they throw parties as well. Worse comes to worse, you could always do what my friend did, and crash random large house parties. At worst, they kick you out, at beast, no one cares
>>
>>36466193
That just means that HR was being irresponsible. But it really makes you think about all that effort you took to get a degree that you didn't even need.
>>36466200
But if they catch you in the lie, you could have fucked up an opportunity to get a job over something too mundane for them to normally check. Sounds like it would be easier to not lie.>>36466249
>>
>>36466135
>just need good grades
>no unis can be bothered to check thousands of personal statements so extra curricular stuff doesn't matter
>if grades are good enough won't even get interviewed
Getting into uni is easier than getting a job anon
>>
>>36466365
Joining clubs and frats? What am i, a normie?
>>
>>36466500
HR are shite to be fair. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have coped at this job without the shit I learned during my degree so I don't regret it. Kind of regret the debt though
>>
File: nrendo.2016.15-f1.jpg (140KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
nrendo.2016.15-f1.jpg
140KB, 600x427px
For whatever reason I've had a hard time focusing my last semester and it's hit my grades. My only shot at an A at this point is making a 100 on the next test and final, which never happens. Fucking 7 point grading scales are a bitch. Last test I said fuck it and didn't even study, made the best grade in class and my best for the semester. I'm already inducted into honors so even if I flunk out with a C I'm still golden, but it's my feelings damnit.

Nursing school was a mistake. At least it's good pay and unbeatable hours. I wish I'd have gone for medical school. They grade on a curve and it's definitely easier and more fun. It's about the same length of education too. 4 years undergrad for each, then 3 or 4 years for doctorate in nursing, or 4 years for doctorate in allopathy/osteopathy. I guess there's the residency but an MD/DO is a fully licensed doctor, you have the rare occasion of guys working without a specialty. I'm broke as shit though, $15k for BSN is a lot more affordable than the $80k for medschool.
>>
>>36466459
I don't know what a "d1" athlete, but I never even wanted friends. Friends would just be some people to talk to while I'm looking for a girl. I just wanted a girlfriend who I could spend all 4 years.
Also, I graduate in a month, so it's too late for me to try anything.
>>
>>36466346

It just means anything you do that isn't school. I just included a couple essays I wrote, church and clubs, and any projects that I actually finished and came out alright.

I don't know why it's important, I think it's mostly to show you can bullshit/turd polish more than anything. You can tell a lot more about a person by what they actually do than what they study.
>>
>pass two first years of med school
>get mental breakdown and psychosis
>drop out
>diagnosed with schizophrenia
>take meds that make me half-dead
>will never be able to do academia again
>>
>>36466668
schizo is a lie as well as all the mental issues
>>
>>36466544
Acedemic clubs aren't really fun, and are usually frequented by losers anyway. But it's technically a way to meet new people.
Frats are a necessary evil sometimes. True, you have to apply and put on a turbo normie face for a while, but once your in, you have your brothers to hang out with and study with. Which is better than the alternative is being a loner like most robots do. Frats are the college experience that people expect. Not to mention it has connections later in life.
>>
File: 1492657621263.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1492657621263.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>Go to indeed.com
>Search for [jobs pertaining to my major] in my city
>"No jobs match your search."
>>
>>36466696
>put on a turbo normie face for a while
But i can't. I am not a tall handsome muscular build chad. I am an asian mongrel dwarf with a small dick and no money cause i spent it all on this stupid chem degree.
>>
>>36466688
ok bro pray you never get any mental health issues and keep on denying science
>>
>>36466736
You're 90% of the people who try to join frats. But yeah, frats do typically cost money.
>>
>>36466766
>science
>psychology
Like women studies?
>>
>>36465856
Is there some basics way to go about making friends? I have no problem making acquaintance's but it never goes beyond it. It doesn't help that I probably am on the spectrum of avoidant personality disorder.
>>
>>36466258
Wow that's rough man
>>
>have 5000 words to write for 4 days time
>get drunk instead

FUCK
>>
File: feelgers.png (340KB, 501x356px) Image search: [Google]
feelgers.png
340KB, 501x356px
>>36465856
I have a group project to finish with my friend, and I have to get with this girl from one of my classes to figure out how anything that's been covered in the past three weeks works. On top of that I also have to figure out a curriculum plan for this high school band my friend and I are trying to get jobs helping out over the summer, and at some point practice a piece that my teacher wants to hear perfect on monday. I think I can do it all, but when it's laid out on paper it causes me a little stress.
>>
It's my last semester, my GPA is shit and I have no fucking clue what to do next.
>>
>>36466615
D1 athletes are people in America that get their college paid off to play sports here. I know what you mean with a gf, I recently met a chick off of Craigslist who was interested in a D/s relationship, and also played vidya, and was/is socially awkward. I really am interested, it's just that we both graduate soon, so it's probably not going to work out. Anon, I think you're going to have to accept that we're going to have to look for a gf after we graduate.
>>
>>36467076
>Bawwww I have to write 5000 words over the course of almost A WHOLE WEEK
Quit being such a brainlet, I firmly believe that you can write this essay if you take a shot, sit down and bang it out in a night or two
>>
Who /nomotivation/ here?

Big exam in 2 days that will make or break my grade and I'm just playing Isaac and shitposting on /r9k/, I want to study but my chest gets heavy and I decide to do something else whenever I think about it.
>>
>>36467170
You can do it anon, have my cheer.
>>
>>36466801
It's psychiatry & neurology who study mental diseases, not psychology, you mongoloid.
>>
>>36465856
perfect grades. 3rd year. I regret doing uni, I fucking hate all the people here and the idea that I'm gonna need to stay another 1-2 years for it to be worth while makes me depressed
>>
>>36467076
10 pages?
I'd hate to be you. I hate a 10 pager due in a few weeks, but I won't worry about it until a couple nights before.
>>
>>36467252
Can't blame you, both are more fun than facing the impending doom. The trick is to remove yourself from source distraction. Go to the library, don't bring your laptop or your phone if you want to make sure that you'll study.
>>
>>36467373
Not the guy you're replying to, but I've tried that. I either get extremely anxious and irritable to the point where I can't understand a word that I'm reading, or I'll invent new ways to distract myself.
>>
>>36467438
I know what you've felt, like when you just cannot concentrate despite knowing better and are aware of the urgency of the task at hand on a conscious level. Personally, I haven't found a consistent way to put myself in the focused zone (I'd be brainchad), but I've felt that go away, take a walk outside, take some deep breath, help. The worse is going back to the distraction, it'll make it worse.
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 259x194px
why is a college a meme?

>cc
>one year 3 grand
>payed off wageslaving
>apply to radiography 2-year program
>one more year to go
>job secured and it's an easy job except picking up FAT FUCKS
>see intense broken bone trauma with some muscle, don't care
>>
hey guys if i wagecucked during uni would that help in gertting an internship
>>
>>36465856
>got 40 ECS from 1st semester of scheduled 25
>planning 11 exams this semester for 53 ECS
screwed myself over slighly by barely passing one of the exams in the first semester, would have been better to fail and get the repeat right but whatevs.
Delayed another exam from same prof because of it. Had planned to take it, but he makes a great mystery of the contents of his courses, and 2 days before exam date released a course info saying "if you attend the course you know all exam questions".
Yea. Prison style education basically.
>>
>>36467838
oh yea. and starting to work at a bank on the side.
Also thinking about getting a 2nd job for saturday, if possible sunday.
Studying really isn't much work.
>>
>14 stat assignments I need to make up this weekend
>final is next Thursday
>need at least an 88 to get a B in the class
wew this weekend is gonna be shit. Wish me luck lads.
>>
>1st year comp sci
>slowly hate uni and idea of cs and a career in cs
>fail a course first semester but is overturned due to course in second semester
>proceed to fail another course in the second semester and the resit, scared i've fucked my life up
>allowed to continue onto 2nd year and retake failed course
>stop going to classes half way through and fail 3/4 courses, admit to support teacher i don't know why i'm here
>tries to console me and tell me options (change course or uni)
>over christmas admit to parents i've fucked everything up and they tell me if i'm wanting to leave i can
>tell them i'll try one more semester
>stop turning up again halfway through, get a letter sent to myself and home asking if i'm okay
>still don't turn up and lie through my teeth that i'm going and doing fine to my parents, i bet they know otherwise

I can't for the life of me remember what and how to do anything, I don't speak to anyone else in the class in case they find out how stupid I really am. I just want to ditch university and work somewhere I don't know where but I've got nothing redeeming about me to market.
>>
>>36466561
>good pay and unbeatable hours

The fuck country are you in where this is the case?
>>
>>36465856
>class has skipable final
>needed 80% on assignment
>got 92%
Yee. Not even finals week and I've already locked down my least favorite class with an A.

>>36466561
>medical school
>it's definitely easier
You fucking what?
>>
>>36465856
Havent been in 3 weeks, still think I will pass though.
>>
I already know I'm not graduating this semester. I've just given up in one class and I needed all of them. Tried to kill myself but I pussied out at the last second. Parents are going to be mad as hell, but I'm going to see a school shrink to formally confirm that I've got depression (at the very least), so that should take a little bit of the heat off. I'll probably have to get another job though...
>>
>>36468732

US, I already have a nights position starting at 60k lined up, and that's assuming no overtime, which there will be. We work 12 hour shifts here pretty much across the board so none of that 8 hour bullshit most make you go through. I'm hoping in 3 or 4 years to go into anesthesia though. Put them under then fuck around on amazon until it's time to hope I can wake them back up, all for 160k/yr too, and same 12 hour shifts, no bullshit short shifts unless I am on call.

>>36468972

I'm assuming if they teach med school then staff must know how to use a computer or write test questions, and the curve is pretty nice too. I consistently score top of my class but my first two semesters I made B's. I asked how often people finish a semester with an A and they say rarely but if it does happen it's only one student. That shows they don't give a fuck about actually writing the tests and are fine as long as people are passing. In med school you compete with the other students.

I'm kind of shitposting though, obviously they get to study the fun stuff like patho. Ours goes about as far as 'beetus means is no insulin and they die but thats bad'. We are graduating in two weeks and still haven't covered a single shred of pharm somehow. What the hell is nursing even? I thought it was just telling doctors what to do and pushing drugs but that's not what I've been trained to do at all.
>>
>>36469076
Tell your parents you tried to kill yourself.

I'm sure they aren't monsters, tell them you will finish after one more semester, really level with them.
>>
>>36469076
"It's okay guys, I have a fake disease. So it's alright that I failed a bunch of classes."
>>
>>36469509
Yeah, this is what I'm worried it will sound like.
>>
File: 1488814588814.jpg (609KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488814588814.jpg
609KB, 1920x1200px
>>36465856
>How are those grades going?
Could be worse, 3.6 first semester but probably going to get close to a 2.0 in 2/6 classes i have so my GPA for this semester will be about 3.2.
All projects are done but 2 finals left; i could see myself engineering mechanics on monday which is concerning because i won't be able to transfer next year, but realistically, i'll probably do all my cramming tomorrow as usual.
>Any plans for this summer? Internships, jobs, study abroad, summer classes?
No summer classes but i want to find a job to buy a car/bike; no internships for me probably because i'm 1st year in a local uni. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer to UBC, if not UVIC.
>>
>>36470162
Meant to say failing engineering mechanics
foreign teacher and I'm having trouble with dynamics which is 50% on the final
tfw failed every single quiz about dynamics
>>
File: 141592993642.png (110KB, 345x325px) Image search: [Google]
141592993642.png
110KB, 345x325px
anyone else struggle to do any work at home?

too many distractions so usually I just crank out my work in the library, only issue is uni is closed until monday and that's my last day before it's due

Do you think it's doable to crank out 3000 words in three hours?
>>
>>36471271
>3000 words

That's about 5 pages, right? I guess it's doable, but your paper is almost certainly going to be shit.
>>
File: 1492701667415.jpg (99KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492701667415.jpg
99KB, 610x395px
>>36471421
about 5-6 I think

although I can get away with 2700, the issue is I just can't find the motivation to type at home.
>>
the only way I can push myself to write essays is by spending hundreds of euros on fast food in the days running up to a deadline
>>
File: 1492112783789.jpg (179KB, 737x778px) Image search: [Google]
1492112783789.jpg
179KB, 737x778px
Need above a 2.0 GPA or get kicked out
Need at least a 2.67 for the term
I have 3 classes, and I need to basically ace all of them
Physics 2 I have C, English I have B, Calc I have B.
Kill me family
>>
>grades looking nice, keeping my self-esteem up
>two group project deadlines next week, kill me
>I hope I get a job somewhere, also kinda hoping to jump abroad for a few weeks with an organisation but 'ey, I joined today and the deadline for applications to get abroad and have some potential fun is in 3 days so the chances are fucking slim
>>
>>36465856
>B in the only class I'm taking
>weekend will be spent waging and raging
>summer plans, freedom, quit job, move back home with mum, go on vacation and try to start my business

>>36466162
>nothing happened
last two years of my life senpai.
>>
>>36471508
>r9k

JUST DO IT
>>
>>36466193
>Warwick
My worst decision in life.
>>
File: ff896.jpg (86KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
ff896.jpg
86KB, 446x373px
Just let me finish this semester without killing any of my group members.
>>
4000-word essay due in 10 days
1000 words done so far (don't remember how long it took because I only study 30-60min per day)
how difficult is this
>>
Finally going to finish Uni this summer at 25 years old. As soon as I finish I'm going to get the fuck out of my parents house. Fucking Asian parents ruined my life.
>>
>>36466162
>nothing happened

Yup. Perfect.
>>
File: 3242138472.jpg (14KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
3242138472.jpg
14KB, 200x269px
>have 3 weeks to cram literally everything
end me
>>
>>36476444
how many exams?
my holidays end in 2 weeks
I feel like a retard
>>
>>36466561
Have you started studying for the NCLEX yet?
>>
>week after spring break, doing good before but fall into depression

>miss a test and two big assignments

>ready to give up and drop out

>actually try and give a shit

Been working like 10 hours this week studying for finals. I need to score a 95 on one exam which is hard as fuck and at least B's in my other few classes and I can get a 3.25. If I fuck up im getting a 2.5 and have to go back to community college
>>
>>36476502
4 exams, but two of them are really two different subjects bundled in the same unit(one per term), so it's like 6 exams in reality
>>
>>36476168
300 words a day is easy as fuck. That's just like about 40 sentences a day, 20 good sentences in an hour it'll take you 2 hours a day
>>
>>36476603
aight thanks
>>
File: Colorful-brain-resized.jpg (120KB, 529x397px) Image search: [Google]
Colorful-brain-resized.jpg
120KB, 529x397px
>How are those grades looking?
High honor roll, probably. :}
Catching up on some classes I've missed tons of lectures on, otherwise dicking around.
>Any plans this summer? Internships, jobs, study abroad, summer classes?
Nope.

I'm afraid I don't have the cognitive ability to pass the high-level classes in my major - stuff like rigid body dynamics, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, etc.
Is it possible to do well in lower-level studies and hit a "cognitive wall" that limits your ability forward? I do well on tests and such but I also make all sorts of stupid mistakes - I'm awful at mental math, for example. This leads me to believe I might be latent low-IQ.
>>
bumperooooo
original post here
>>
>>36465856

>tfw University students are in strike meaning no class.
>tfw University is probably going to suffer some huge fund cuts
>tfw there are huge tuition fees increases

I don't even know what to do with my life, do i drop everything and go to another university.
>>
>>36476444
>have ~36 hours to 5 days to cram literally everything
We're right snoggered now mum.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (48KB, 735x684px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48KB, 735x684px
>had a 15 minute oral presentation on climate change and alternative energy a few weeks ago
>thought I did absolutely terribly but at least I remembered most of what I needed to say
>grade just came back, got 80/100

Well I don't have to kill myself yet at least
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>36465856
I've been practicing for my Calc III final on monday for about 10 hours straight
>>
>5 more weeks
>failing class
>skipped another
can i just take my f already and have it be the end of the semester
>>
>>36465856
>Grades
Most are fine, somewhat worried about my one humanities class that's actually turning out to be quite a bit of work.

>weekend
Same as usual, alone in a state of alcohol-soaked anxiety. Might go latch on to a group of "friends" and sit awkwardly in the corner tonight.

>summer plans
Doing research at school again.

I hate this school so much. I've been trying to make friends for three years and have been failing consistently.
>>
12 hours to do 2 assignments

One is 1000 words

the other is 3000

Listening to tunes on dubtrack if anyone wants to join.
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/doodlewang
>>
>>36477756
jesus how can you work with such loud shit
>>
>>36477878
I have it on random.

Majority are less loud.

Helps perk you up
>>
File: 1458962466988.gif (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1458962466988.gif
1MB, 1024x576px
>>36477756
comfy tunes. I'll pop in later
>>
File: 1462330079205.jpg (53KB, 604x574px) Image search: [Google]
1462330079205.jpg
53KB, 604x574px
>>36465856
>tfw your Chad roommate starts Facetiming with his girlfriend while you sit going into your fourth hour of playing video games all day
>>
File: 1473441512638.jpg (76KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473441512638.jpg
76KB, 460x628px
>>36478245
>tfw when you know you need to be doing your work but your playing video games
>>
>>36478245
I got a single room. They're only $200 extra at my uni, and worth every penny. Chad shouldn't be stuck with you, and you shouldn't be stuck with Chad.
>>
File: crack.jpg (221KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
crack.jpg
221KB, 480x320px
>>36477756
>https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/doodlewang

I know your room, I'll come join in a couple hours. Going to get me some sip first.
>>
>>36465856
Hey
Does having average grades till the end of uni is really bad for jobs?
I live in south america and study psychology
No bully please
>>
>>36465856

>bike to campus to use the computer lab
>have large list of things to do such as apply for jobs, find new apartment, and do homework
>there for 5 minutes when a group of shitskins walk in speaking their gibberish language
>can't concentrate on anything so just shitpost waiting for them to leave
>3 hours later still here waiting

I hate university.
>>
>>36478521
Yes especially for psyc. It's a flooded degree with no real application for employment besides HR or a stepping stone for higher education.
>>
>>36478624
Shit man, what do you suggest I should do?
>>
>>36478710
Prepare for mediocre career, Get your act together and raise your grade, do post grad and actually do well or I suppose you get lucky.

This is the reason why we talk so much shit about those taking useless degrees because of the exact situation you're in.

If I were you? I would either look for employment if I had some connections from friends or family and work my way up the ladder
Or,

I would do a post graduate masters and try to enter medicine, dentistry, or optom.

Your situation is extremely common so it's not the end of the world. But you are basically at the bottom of the pile for job selection.
>>
>>36478778
Thanks, this is very helpful
Sorry for asking so many questions, but I have shit teeth and fixing them takes 4 years and like $8000, are they ripping me off?, would having them be a great inconvenience for getting a job?
Oh, and is trying shit like a patreon easy for getting money if you know how to draw?
Once again, I apologize for asking so many questions and being clueless
>>
>>36479161
Not the guy you're replying too, but for "shit teeth" $8k seems a little steep but not too crazy. My little brother and I both needed braces as kids and I think it was $3k each over 3 years with insurance (but our dad is a doctor so our insurance plan was top notch)
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.