[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anisa Jomha (Idubbbz's girlfriend)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: anisa.png (548KB, 932x465px) Image search: [Google]
anisa.png
548KB, 932x465px
How can we save her?
>>
If Idubz isn't gunna be a cuck about it he'll probably handle as to what we do I don't think it matters since she's retarded enough to think about getting a rib removed.
>>
>>36465449
Make her read all that out loud while looking at herself in the mirror, she'll realize how cringy and ridiculous she sounds. I do it all the time, really keeps me in check.
>>
File: 1488980085665.png (262KB, 385x541px) Image search: [Google]
1488980085665.png
262KB, 385x541px
>>36465449
>Caring about Youtubers, streamers, reviewers and other E-celebrities

Bleh
>>
>>36465553
I'm surprised her own boyfriend, who normally roasts insecure people like her, doesn't keep her in check.
>>
File: cuckraygun.png (729KB, 932x603px) Image search: [Google]
cuckraygun.png
729KB, 932x603px
>>36465521
Idubbbz is already in dangerous cuck territory.
>>
>>36465784
Chris is Anisas beta orbiter
>>
>>36465449
she just needs to gain some weight and then she'll look good.
>>
>>36465449
>>36465784
Who the original fuck are these people?
>>
>>36465599
His Leafy video was a type of irony, he obviously thinks it's fucked up that Leafy preys on insecure people and wanted to dish out the same medicine. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a softy in real life.
>>
>>36465784
Kek. Chris is literally a knock-off of idubbbz. I still like his content, but so much of what he does is clearly derived directly from edups. I had no idea that they knew each other though, or shared a mutual """friend""" at least
>>
>>36465449
So edubz has a real vagina titties gf? I thought he was sharing maxmoefoe with greasy frank.
>>
>>36465836
She looks good as is, she's just insecure as fuck.
>>
>>36465870
The Tana Mongoose one was brutal though. The say nigger part was ironic but everything else was spitroasting her good.
>>
>>36465904
Yeah but nothing he roasted her on was really like what Anisa is doing.
>>
She's literally just fishing for compliments. She knows if she posts a bunch of dumb insecure sounding shit like that then her followers will flood the comment section telling her how perf and gorge she is. What a bunch of stupid bullshit.
>>
>>36465449
Those are some really lopsided tits
>>
>>36466067
This guy is right, we should all right negative comments about her body such as >>36466222

point out flaws she didn't mention to make her insecure and have the whole thing backfire. Fuck these attention seeking whores
>>
>>36465879
Dw he's still gay for max
>>
>>36465877
It's not just that his content is like Ian's. He's got the same exact mannerisms as him. Cracks the same type of lame jokes. Has the same shitty facial hair. It's bizarre.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.