[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all /Neet/fags Why aren't you a self taught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: bigtits.png (226KB, 1089x598px) Image search: [Google]
bigtits.png
226KB, 1089x598px
Calling all /Neet/fags

Why aren't you a self taught programmer yet?
>>
File: nerds.jpg (50KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
nerds.jpg
50KB, 500x724px
i meant this image for op pic
>>
File: 1491994472172.jpg (147KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491994472172.jpg
147KB, 600x400px
>>36464603
Isn't CS a completely over saturated field?

Don't you need a formal degree to actually land any kind of stable and/or decent-paying CS job with medical/pension benefits and guaranteed vacation time?

Secondary question: Do most Iranians fluent in Arabic? Or should I learn Farsi? Kinda want to learn CS and then go live in the Islamic Republic of Iran to get a stable job there thanks to the Islamic Labor Council and meet beautiful Iranian women who are proud, honorable, modest, well-read, morally upright, mourn for Imam Hussein, chant Death to America and Death to the Zionist entity from the depths of their hearts, cook God-tier lamb kebabs with lemon and yellow rice, followers of Khomeini, believers in the Islamic Revolution, and upholders of the Wilayat-e-Faqih.
>>
>>36464755
>meet beautiful Iranian women who are proud, modest
if they are proud anon they wont fuck a pigskin like urself
>>
File: tumblr_neu0p1rvmx1soyf0co1_500.jpg (64KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neu0p1rvmx1soyf0co1_500.jpg
64KB, 497x750px
>>36464755
Why are Iranian women so God tier?
>>
>>36464778
I'm not pigskin.
>>
>>36464824
it is because of the strong scent of shit in the air when you go to their country
>>
>>36464603
My brain can't math.
>>
>>36464603
So say I want to learn programming where do I even start? Where would I get a job after I learn how to program?
>>
>>36464998
Also, what's the most common, most all-round functional language to start with?
>>
>>36464603
Almost all tech fields are horribly oversaturated and you'll be competing with Pajeet and Lee who will work for pennies.
>>
File: 1491992991584.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491992991584.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>36464778
Also, highly doubt Iranian women have racist/racial hangups in general.

Most of them are brought up in Islam, which is explicitly against racism, and can be seen in how the Islamic Republic helps out their oppressed Arab (Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq), South Asian (Rohingya), Central Asian (Afghan) and black African (Somali, Nigeria) regional neighbors and co-religionists with either military support, economic aid or famine/humanitarian relief.

If anything, Iranians in general, from my understanding, tend to be much more compassionate, less racist/supremacist, more clear in thought, speech and action and much more humble than are their counterparts in the West.

It's not without reason that Imam Khamenei refers to USA as the Great Satan and the Global Arrogance.
>>
>>36464990
>cant into math
i should have inb4'd this desu.
can you understand logic my nigga or are you a nigger?

>>36464998
>where do i start
these guys should point you in the right direction >>>/wdg/

>>36465013
>most common language
depends on the tool you wish to solve tbqhsenpai a google search should suffice
>>
>>36465041
worthIess post.
>>
programming is boring, and you'll forever be 'that guy' amongst your peers. and you're competing against Pajeet, wow what a prestigious role.
>>
>>36465041
i meant >>>/g/wdg

>>36465040
yes, islam is known for its high level of tolerance

>>36465061
your post is worth a lot unlike mine
>>
>>36465067
What should I do instead?

I'm doing it just for myself because I don't want to live a life of "I wish I knew how to do that :((("

Should I just teach myself and go to school for something that isn't CS?
>>
>>36464755
Here's the thing about programming, it's not just relegated to one field. Knowledge of how to do this shit can make a number of jobs that aren't necessarily IT a lot more valuable.

If your job involves doing a lot of repetitive things on a computer then knowing how to program is insanely useful. Even if you're just learning basic VBA your usefulness will increase tenfold in most office environments.
>>
File: Image.png (85KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
85KB, 500x390px
>>36465082
>Islam is known for its high level of tolerance
I presume your understanding of "Islam" comes from the Takfiri/Salafist/Wahhabi sectarian terror groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Boko Haram?
Funny how 82-97% of their innocent victims are other Muslims (primarily Shias) in Muslim countries.
Funny how they attack Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Palestine, Iraq.
But they do not lift a finger against the Zionist entity, do not lift a finger to defend the oppressed children of Gaza.
Funny how their sectarian ideology divides the Muslim world so that Muslims are being massacred by other Muslims.
But this sectarianism is benefitting someone.
Who does it benefit?
Well, let's go right to the source.
The source of their sectarian ideology is the Wahhabism of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia?
Wait a minute.
The Saud family dictatorship in occupied Arabia was founded with British support, British money, and British artillery, as part of the British colonial scheme to control the Arabs.
America (USA) played the major role in building up Saudi Arabia's modern oil infrastructure in the 1940's.
Hmm, it's almost like these groups (Daesh-ISIS, Al-Nusra etc) are not of Islam, but merely the tools of the Western colonialists to dominate and destroy the Islamic world.
>>
I taught myself to program.

Then I realized I have no projects or goals. Doing puzzles and challenges was fun, but now feels empty and pointless.

Like life.
>>
>>36465249
too long but i read it
>>
>>36465267
>>>/g/wdg

origimenstruation
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (113KB, 795x470px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
113KB, 795x470px
>>36464980
Oh Bibi, Butcher of Palestine.

Didn't expect to encounter you of all people shitposting on this board.
>>
>start learning
>stop because depression
>forget everything
>start again
>never get beyond grinding basics
>>
>>36465249
generally salient, but your characterization of the british role in the establishment of the kingdom is incomplete insofar as that the british role in saudi arabia is better understood in the context of destabilizing the ottoman empire. also, britain had a pretty poor idea of politics and power dynamics in arabia and was probably better described as inept than nefarious imo
>>
because it's boring as shit and unless you want to work with normie clients and project developers, you're never going to achieve anything more than a pajeet code monkey job
>>
You know it's the current year when you can't even make a thread about programming without it turning into /pol/.
>>
>>36465336
>webdev
I spent some time learning JavaScript and CSS, too.

But what would I even do with a website?
>>
File: 376550-194799.jpg (104KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
376550-194799.jpg
104KB, 684x1024px
>>36465316
RedPill time

Here's the quick rundown
>America created, arms and supports ISIS and Al-Qaeda
>The Islamic Republic of Iran fights against ISIS and Al-Qaeda
>America has been at war for 224 years of its 241 year existence, being the innocent family-slaughtering aggressor in most of these wars
>Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years
>>
>>36465508
Make tools for other programmers, mostly.

Just become a freelancer and provide your services to other people.
>>
>>36465545
I don't think I have the skills for freelancing. Nor do I have a portfolio of projects that would convince someone to hire me.
>>
File: 1462437936468.jpg (1MB, 2147x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1462437936468.jpg
1MB, 2147x1570px
>>36465435
>Brits
>not nefarious
Brits continue to back the Zionist genocide of Palestine with billions of dollars in arms and money.
Brits continue to back the House of Saud with billions of dollars in arms and money.
Brit intelligence services continue to recruit European youths to ISIS in Syria.
Brits continue to arm, fund and train ISIS, Al-Nusra, FSA head-choppers.
Brits directly support the Saudi genocide in Yemen with targeting support for Saudi jets, cluster munitions for the Saudi jets to drop, and the naval blockade that is complete siege of Yemen and placing over 7 million Yemenis at risk of starvation.
>>
>>36465545
>focus front end and build dynamic sites with javascript and css transitions - shit that moves on the page like sliders and cool toolbars and shieet

>focus backend and make le epic white hacker web-based applications like login systems, CRMs, management software

>git gud at both front end and back end
>learn photoshop
>become freelance so you dont have to wageslave for shekelstein

or you could get cucked as an underpaid junior dev like me
>>
>>36465697
that's all fine and good, but that has absolutely nothing to do with an assessment of british policy from nearly a century ago you fucking retard
>>
>>36465249
It's the jews, the zionists to be specific.
>>
>>36464755
most iranians don t speak arabic, some letters/words are similar, but it s the same difference between spanich and french or english and german. You ll have to learn farsi

t. half french half iranian
>>
>>36465704
I just find web dev really uninteresting. If I don't have a website I want to build in mind, it's less interesting than solving graph theory problems on topcoder or the like
>>
File: 1461347455221.jpg (27KB, 317x329px) Image search: [Google]
1461347455221.jpg
27KB, 317x329px
>>36465845
Nearly a century ago, the Brits
>gave to the Zionists a country that didn't belong to them and without any input from the Palestinian people
>sucked out Iran's oil and natural resource wealth
>supported Shah puppet tyrants in Iran who tortured/massacred Iranian people and reduced Iranians into a standard of living where 80% were illiterate, only 1% had access to doctors/medical care and most everyone in the countryside was starvation-tier
>>
>>36466041
if you want an escape from neethood this is it

pros:
>sit at computer all day
>office environment far comfier than many other work envs
>bonus points if get along with your dev team
>>
>>36466053
in order:
>contextualizing balfour in the context of the israel-palestine diad is absurd given the geopolitical realities and concerns of 1917
>AIOC &c. has little if anything to do with Saudi Arabia
>Mossadegh became PM in 1952
I don't think what you're saying factually wrong but it's (at most) tangential to the point I was originally making.
>>
File: 1476971574813.png (6KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476971574813.png
6KB, 540x500px
>>36465884
Not Jews, Zionists

There is a thriving Jewish community in the Islamic Republic of Iran, with their synagogues and festivals etc respected.

Zionism is the political colonialist movement, as was described by Imam Khomeini.

Zionists are the Little Satan.

America is the Great Satan.

The Zionist entity is essentially a big military base, an outpost of the Great Satan in the heart of the Islamic world, bisecting geographically its Asian and African parts.

Without the Little Satan in the Islamic world, the Great Satan is dealt a blow but is still a major threat.

Without the Great Satan in the Islamic world, the Little Satan could not survive and would soon cease to exist.
>>
Teaching myself electrical engineering, programming is overrated
>>
File: 1491561328920.jpg (117KB, 632x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491561328920.jpg
117KB, 632x960px
>>36465893
Iran banned Americans in response to the Trump ban correct?
If that policy stays in effect for the next 4 or 8 yrs that Trump is in office, and I become confident enough in Farsi to travel to let's say, Armenia first and then try crossing the Armenia-Iran border.
Could I conceivably, low-key, circumvent the official ban by talking to the Iranian border guards and telling them that I support the Axis of Resistance, I support Palestine, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah is based, Khamenei is a wise Imam, maybe poke a bit of fun at the "Muh Zoroastrian Persia" types in the diaspora?
>>
>>36466069
I'm not a neet, I have an office job already. But it's not really what I want. I managed to land an interview for a software engineering job. Didn't get it, but they told me to try again in 6-9 months.

The dream would be working from home, though.
>>
>>36466215
why doesn't someone tell them that the american government is also controlled by zionists?
>>
>>36464603
I found out I'm too mentally impaired for programming. Once my neetbux is granted, I can participate in occupational therapy. I hope it will improve my brain. Then I might be able to work at a workplace for the disabled.
>>
>>36466738
Lol i dunno i live in france but if they re ok with you getting there there is no reason they won t let you in, but as an american it might be harder that s right
>>
>>36467207
>I might be able to work at a workplace for the disabled.
so there's a chance you may not be able to work at a workplace for the disabled? THAT'S REALLY RUIN YOUR DAY RIGHT FUCKING KEK SUCKS TO BE YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36464603
Can't afford girl clothes.
>>
>>36467458
Yes. Considering the current state of my brain, working is one hell of a feat for me even it's designed for the disabled.
>>
>>36467625
what dibisility have you got mate
>>
>>36464755
I've thought about that as well, but I found they didn't stone enough people for my liking. It is compromised.
>>
>>36467207
If you're in the states, call the bureau of rehabilitation services for your state. They'll hook you up with autist friendly jobs that pay well.

t. severe executive dysfunction and processing disorder autist
>>
>>36468322
I have originally schizophrenia.
>>
>>36468399
I'm not in the US. But I'll look up if there is an equivalent service in my country. thanks
>>
>>36464603
i am and that's why i'm a professional programmer and not a neet.
>>
>>36469031
>what ocuntry are you in
>how much do you make monthly
>do you enjoy it
>what do you actually do in your job since u just said programmer

im a full-stack (backend preferring) web dev myself
>>
>>36469107
USA
16 and hour plus equity (we're a startup company, limited funds right now, but i'll be moved to a 75k/y salary later this year.

I enjoy it well enough, I'm good at it and some other folks in our company look up to me

I'm a fullstack developer too, and I work on a rails app and a few small node apps, as well as build a chrome extension. I'm responsible for work in all parts of our code base, because we're a small group.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.