[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kelsey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: kelsey.jpg (38KB, 616x663px) Image search: [Google]
kelsey.jpg
38KB, 616x663px
Anyone know the full story as to why she got in a fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5WOe9Gp_Ws
>>
>>36464214
This is triggering my dad instincts.
>>
Why can't girls fight?
>>
I hate knowing that if I have children, they'll have to share a country with these fucking apes.
>>
>>36464892
You would fight like that too if you were their age.
>>
u go kelse
>>
How did parents with great genes end up as the only white family in town?
>>
Nigger lover. Hopefully, she will pay the toll soon
>>
>>36464892
I went to an all boys highschool and our fight always ended up locking eachother and no one was able to throw a punch.
>>
I want to shoot all of those fucking pavement apes
>>
File: pavement.jpg (188KB, 1440x1080px)
pavement.jpg
188KB, 1440x1080px
>>36465676
Anon, they broke up.
>>
So did she win?
>>
>>36466880
I've seen black girls fight b4, I'm surprised that white bitch didn't get stripped naked, it looked like a tie to me anon
>>
>>36466913
I don't think her being white made a difference in how the black girl fought. I'm just surprised they didn't resort to hair pulling.
>>
It seemed like kelsey won since the other girl backed off. Also it look like shes the only white girl so she got some hood niggas backin her up and at least they kept it 1V1.
>>
>>36464214
>be black nigger
>be white nigger
low class is low class, nothing else to that.
>>
>>36465060
>great genes
>that fucking shit
>>>/pol/
>>
>tfw that little girl knows how to fight more than you do
>>
>>36465592

Same. Once a punch was thrown and it was considered a HUGE DEAL. Like how dare he THROW A PUNCH.

We were a bunch of rich pussies, lol.
>>
>>36467819
Her face is model-like. She's got very expressive eyebrows and a defined jaw.
>>
>>36467819
She's a pretty girl though.
>>
>>36467864

She looks like an ugly white Jew to me.
>>
>>36467783
>Tfw we live in a society where class still exists
The world won't know peace until the divides of social class and status are torn down in favor of a more communal society.
>>
>>36467864
she looks like fucking shit, her genes are fucking trash.

pic related is great genes
>>
>>36467908
you are completely right about that, we just have to wait for automation so we can replace most of the work force and produce even more goods
>>
>>36464961
I know, right. I can't believe that fucking cumskin tried to attack that queen. Just like her ancestors attacked everyone else's countries and culture.
>>
>>36467910
>no jaw
>ugly nose and eyebrows
nah, pleb
>>
File: ad_204484277.jpg (467KB, 2500x1768px) Image search: [Google]
ad_204484277.jpg
467KB, 2500x1768px
>>36467959
>not wanting a pure middle-eastern waifu
top pleb m8
>>
>>36467900
You sound like you don't get out of your room.
>>
>>36467959
Masculine jaws are ugly. Softness is required on the jaw for a proper androgynous beauty.
>>
>>36468000
Her jaw isn't masculine. If it were square it'd be masculine. It's still feminine while being defined.
>>
>>36464961
I know! That cumskin needs to get the fuck out
>>
>>36464214
raised with negros
>>
>>36468753
Maybe she wasn't and she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>36465592
This, at my all boys school it was all about who could stay on top of the other person. No one ever threw punches because it was never about hurting the other person, just proving authority and dominance.
>>
>>36468956
if you can find yourself surrounded by them in your neighborhood you're raised around them
>>
Kelsey is dope I'd ask er out if I were young again
>>
>>36467908
Give it a rest. We will never know peace until we stop with the racial diversity meme. Diversity leads to ethnic tension, balkanisation and eventually conflict e.g Yugoslavia, Lebanon etc
>>
>>36469368
She's currently dating Darnell.
>>
>>36464961
Its not like you'll ever have sex, let alone breed
>>
Gotta hand it to her. Even though she lost, she still stood up for herself while surrounded by a pack of negroes.

Most of the faggots on here would be on their knees begging the blacks to not hurt them if they were outnumbered like she was.
>>
>>36469465
Well it's not like she had everyone rooting against her. She had a little support system of her own. Certainly makes it easier.
>>
>>36467910

That looks and probably is a man, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36464214
I self inserted as Kelsey, I imagined the black girl making her eat dirt off the ground and kicking her in the cunt
>>
>>36469240
I think getting a knock out would be better for proving authority and dominance than staying on top just because you weight more doesnt mean you are "better"
>>
>>36467681
FUCKING THIS

Every time when girls fight they start pulling their hairs is so fucking annoying and boring
>>
>>36464214
>watch closely as the racial mind virus splits the two factions into tribes, fighting against each other and perpetuating their own belief that the other faction is the cause of all their woes in life
>watch as the global elites horde resources and manipulate the media to keep them poised against each other, and provide outlets for their anger to vent safely and harmlessly as it transforms into vague angst
>watch as they go home and perpetuate anger and resentment against those of a different skin tone who have more in common with them then the globalist elites of their own race
>>
>>36469465
I dont know how you guys decide who wins maybe if you could explain me a little
>>
>>36467783
Fine that you are aware of this and not deluded by race, i'm not racial purist i'm a human purist
>>
>>36467908

Class indicates allot of things like it or not

Low so called "working class" people are scum they have no culture , no intelligence or no ambition to speak off
>>
>>36470048
At least disguise your bait. Don't just leave it out in the open like that. Nobody has ever caught a fish by dumping a bucket of worms into the water and jerking off on the boat.
>>
The way she put her hair tie back in was kind of badass.
>>
>>36470190

It's not bait i'm dead serious
>>
>>36467949
>>36468455
>Anon comes to a thread and tries to troll, and ends up getting caught as a samefag
>Many such cases!
>>
>>36470254
You're probably french which explains why your baits are so shit.
>>
Videos like this always surprise me.
In my school days, even in middle school, people didn't just watch these fights. They intervened. They separated the fighting parties, because it was always the mature thing to do and it didn't feel right to just stand there and watch two of your schoolmates beat each other.
This is why actual fights always happened out of sight, because people knew someone would intervene.

The individualistic society of USA is fucked up. Last time I visited that country I saw literal camps of homeless people in parks, and no one gave a flying fuck about them. A guy even came to me and begged me for money, saying "please sir, please!", standing uncomfortably close to me, staring at me with two blue eyes that hadn't given up on life for some fucking reason. My friend told me (in my native tongue) to ignore him because giving him money could make things worse apparently.
Where the fuck are the families of these people? Their mothers, fathers, uncles and aunts, their cousins? No family in my country would let a family member rot in streets as he slowly loses his mind, not if the family is extremely poor already or just very, very selfish.

You fuckers need to care of your own people.
>>
>>36471174
Welcome to our reality. How long you planning to stay?
>>
>>36469465
>Most of the faggots on here would be on their knees begging the blacks to not hurt them if they were outnumbered like she was.
Sure thing kiddo.
>>
>>36471174
Yeah goo luck everyone is mentally ill and uneducated.
Those kids are going to jail, using/doing drugs, alcohol abuse and having sex for drugs.
They will die like the rest.
>>
>>36471174
Cities. You're talking about cities my dude. Any city is everyone for themselves.
>>
>>36471174
where are you from?
BRUH
>>
>>36464214

Why do girls fight like retards?
>>
>>36465592
Pretty much all fights end up on the ground, that's why bjj is so popular right now.
>>
>>36472616
Adrenaline. Also they're young.
>>
>>36469918
>le unite together and all be as one

Spoken like someone who's never lived around niggers
>>
>>36464214
Imagine even being around that many of them, let alone fighting one while all the other primates are around
the girl doesn't seem very bright either, I'd say they all have about the same iq, the white girls' iq is just a few points higher, kek.
Also how come they didn't all jump in when it started? That's what I expected
>>
>>36474880
Also considering the fact that the black girl is a bit bigger than Kelsey, she really handled herself well.
>>
>>36471174
they're scum though

the cycle is sort of like some abusive parents beat the shit out of and neglect their child

then that kid gets a personality disorder and starts doing fucked up stuff compulsively and being self-destructive

After that, anybody in their fucking right mind wants nothing to do with that person. It's sad that so many people can't get their shit together but I'm not allowed to carry them up the river while they dunk my head underwater for kicks.
>>
>>36467972
I bet her bush is so hairy, hnnngh
>>
>>36465592

that's normal, fighting for kids is basically just practice. actually HURTING someone is a huge fucking deal until you get used to it.
>>
>>36466913

the white girl is friends with the black people, she's basically cute white trash
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.