[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest r9k. How many of you see yourself in cody from daddyofive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: cod.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cod.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Be honest r9k.

How many of you see yourself in cody from daddyofive?
>>
>>36464148
if you do you're a feminine faggot.
codys bad upbringing has clearly made him homosexual
>>
Cody just can't take a joke.
>>
Cody hits and throws things and says he is going to kill and burn his family.
>>
Please don't give these people attention. It's disgusting behavior at the expense of these kids' upbringing.
>>
WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BOARD NOW? FUCKING REDDIT? WHO GIVES A SHIT?
>>
>>36464211
We care about ppl now this is the new r9k . the days of wanting to shoot up schools and murding girls is behind us.
>>
>>36464202
>constantly abuse and hit the dog
>dog barks and bites back
>omg what a violent dog
>>
>>36464234
I can sympathize with the boy
He clearly doesn't deserve all this and seems like a nice kid when he's left alone to play vidya with his friends
He's the kid version of us
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOVrrL5KtsM

Here's a good rundown if anybody is interested.
>>
>>36464357
The problem is him only wanting to play video games. Do you want him to end up like you?

Should Cody just be left alone?
>>
>>36464422
At his age, his literal only responsibility is school.
>>
Are we going to follow him through his whole life now?.

Would that in itself screw him up?

Shall we make him a internet sensation?
>>
>>36464458
If he becomes famous, he's going to get enough pity to get anything he wants in life.
Which is a good thing.

But it's a shame this abuse will become his identity.
>>
>>36464458
a dozen fags on anime forum don't mean shit compared to the 700k daddy0five fanboys who constantly shit all over cody and say he deserves it
>>
>>36464549
i heard that dad's just botting since he barely got any likes on his videos
>>
Man, if that level of abuse is common, holy shit... I really feel sorry for a lot of people out there in that case.

But yeah, my dad was a frightening lunatic for sure. He wasn't actively sadistic like DO5 guy, but he would flip out if we interrupted him when he was busy, and things like that. I'll say this though: it was really fucking satisfying as he got weaker and less physically imposing while I got bigger. There was one time he attempted a freak out when I was past 20 and I literally responded "LOL I'm not scared of you faggot!" I mean not in those exact words but that was the idea. Holy god that was satisfying.
>>
he'll never be a real chad
>>
>>36464148
I want to kiss Cody on the lips and tell him everything is going to be all right
>>
>>36465361
Assuming you're a girl.

You know that older shy scared polite and therefore unattractive guy with nerdy glasses and a bad haircut?
He's cody all grown up. Girls don't acknowledge him. He's afraid to be seen as weak so he goes alone in the dark to remote spots in the forest to cry. He possibly self harms.
He's generally seen as a failure. But you don't find him attractive because he's not assertive, confident, etc. He's damaged.
>>
>>36466787
Anon...I know you are projecting so let me tell you those kids get it better in the workplace because they are equipped to handle stress and are above normie drama. It doesn't always turn that way but it might for you. You will always suck with girls though. I'm projecting myself.
>>
>>36466787
I'm a man, and Cody seems like a sweet, sensitive child that any girl would be lucky to have. At least until he turns into a gross adult, then who cares.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw

Looks like they'll be getting away with it after all
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.