[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First times.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: a28.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>tfw I shook like a leaf and couldn't stay hard my first time having sex
>I'm 22
How was your fist times r9k?
>>
>>36463846
I was 22 too, and kept losing my erection while putting on the condom. Luckily I managed to get hard again in the end. But I was so nervous that I couldn't cum during the first round of the night.
>>
>>36463846
Bought a fat prostitute when I was 20. Couldn't come from P.i.v, so I jacked off on her big ass to cum
>>
>>36463846
Body went on autopilot and it was like I had already done it a million times. This was a good thing, considering my girl at the time didn't know I was a virgin. Lucky girl never got it so good.
>>
I could keep erect at 18, I'm now doing no fap at 13... It's fucking sad.
>>
>>36463846
Went from kissless hugless virgin to having my dick inside of a vagina for the first time just hours after meeting a girl at the park near my house.

We were both virgins but she seemed more experienced than me. She rode me for like 30 minutes but I was too nervous to cum. Then she got tired and had a rest and was getting up to put her clothes on. I asked her if I could fuck her again because I didn't cum. And she said "Ok but you have to be quick"

Lasted like 3 pumps before I shot my load in her. I fucked that girl a hundred times with no condom and always came in her. No idea how she didn't get pregnant.
>>
File: 1316272479689.jpg (25KB, 1000x750px)
1316272479689.jpg
25KB, 1000x750px
>>36463846
I was 21 and it was her first time too. She cried and asked me to stop after I broke her hymen.

We only had sex twice after that, both time she cried and didn't get any pleasure whatsoever. I felt guilty for not stoping until I came but it was too good to stop. I'm an early ejaculator so it only last 2min both time anyway.

It's been 4 years now. I never had a gf since and despite it being an awful experience I miss it badly.
>>
>>36463846
same as you. I was 21. she kept asking me why I was shaking. I couldnt get hard and we talked all night abut why I'm so fucked up.
we are still together. it's been a year.
we fuck every day now. don't sweat it m8, you'll get the hang of it. it took like 8 tries for me to stay hard enough.
>>
>>36463846
I was drunk and I paid a thai prostitute, I didn't cum so I jerked off in the shower in front of her and she got mad.
>>
File: spongebob-smile.jpg (19KB, 400x400px)
spongebob-smile.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>drunk
>stumbles to car
>reaches for car keys
>realises car keys aren't there
>cousin comes over
>"anon, want a lift home?"
>proceeds to shank her
>1 minute reaction delay
>realises what I've done
>runs down to staples to buy a rope
>tie it around the pub's ceiling fan and loop other end around my neck
>jumps off stool

It was pretty rad actually desu
>>
File: 1491084880822.gif (628KB, 516x402px)
1491084880822.gif
628KB, 516x402px
discontinue use of this board immediately, normies

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Couldn't even get it in my first time, fat girl. It was awful. Came a looong way since then, having my first threesome today
>>
>>36463971
>No idea how she didn't get pregnant.
She was on the pill
>>
>>36463846
>2 girls
>couldn't get a boner
>was so drunk I thought I was finally losing my virginity and kept saying "noice" and some other retarded shit
>they got bored and told me it was time to leave
>fell out window on the way out (2 stories)
>laid on the ground for like an hour in the cold with no shoes
>apparently I screamed
>laughing stock from that point until graduation 2 yrs later

Actual first time:
>senior year
>with gf in a stairwell with no condom (her parents were home)
>after like 3 minutes I stopped after realizing how fucking retarded and risky it was because I almost nutted
>she says she thinks she felt some get in her
>talks about pregnancy
>get mad as fuck and take her outside to a park where I yell at her that it's not a fucking joke and she needs to be serious
>she's clearly enjoying both the drama and being yelled at

The first few times were the best, there was that passion because she'd pissed me off and she liked submitting. After the first time I could literally last indefinitely without even getting close to orgasm. I remember taking her home when my parents were out and just fucking her brains out. I have a 7 inch dick but I waited a while before I gave her the whole thing. She started shivering with surprise and pleasure once I went balls deep, was screaming my name so loud telling me not to stop, I just naturally told her to call me daddy to say my name, all sorts of shit. I might've smacked her a few times. Assistant principle lived directly beneath and I know she heard it. After we were done, the look she gave me changed my life. We fucked all the time but that was by far the best one, I think that was the second or third time.
>>
File: 1416575111808.jpg (48KB, 900x900px)
1416575111808.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
G E T O U T
E
T

O
U
T

OREGANO BTW
>>
Fuckng cyborgs and failed normies reeeee

Im a hkv nct small dick subhuman neet.
>>
>>36464349
You cannot stop us, you cannot stop the future
>>
>>36463846
kek it was bad as fuck
>be in love with girl
>not good enough for her
>good enough for plenty of other girls who love me
>decide to fuck one of them to get over the first girl
>visit one of them, fuck her a few times, it's lame
>feel like killing myself on my way back home because of how pointless and lame it was
>>
Lost it at 15, to my Girlfriend (still together). Went well, loosened her up with my fingers first. It's not as good as you think it is.
>>
>>36464743
>It's not as good as you think it is.
Yes, it's even better. Unless you're a low-test numale, I guess.
>>
29 years old. Drank a lot so couldn't maintain an erection. Went down on her instead. Kept awkwardly laughing and traced my name on her clit. She orgasmed apparently and I couldn't breathe with her thighs crushing my skull and "nobody's ever done that before" then I penetrated and lasted about 10 seconds.
>>
>>36464349
ascend and become a cyborg or you shall be banished to the depths of wizchan.
we are taking over
>>
>>36464769
lies, Im very high test (tall, hairy, strong jaw, big dick) and sex was the biggest disappointment of my life (fucked young virgins)
>>
>>36464811
>sex was the biggest disappointment of my life (fucked young virgins)

Maybe you're just not into girls, or something? Personally, I love sex and consider it infinitely better than masturbation.
>>
>>36464212
Thank you for the chuckle anon
>>
>>36463846
>First time

Fucking normans man. This is our board, if you are non-virgin you cant be a robot.
>>
>>36464827
Not the guy you replied to but sex is fucking hard work. You never just want to masturbate and go to sleep?
>>
I was really drunk and called her "Tiger" at one point. I know this because she told my friends and they teased me about it the next day.

Thank god it got better.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.