[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_32095-angry_pepe442883929.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32095-angry_pepe442883929.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
Who /hatesoneorbothoftheirparents/ here? I fucking hate my piece of shit "father".

>critical of everything and everyone to the point where he'd just watch tv just to get angry at people's opinion he disagrees with (which is everyone's)
>close minded, won't accept new ideas and will block any attempt in trying to prove him wrong with any form of mental gymnastics he could muster, only talks to other family members because he knows they are the only ones who'll listen to bis retarded bullshit and won't tell him to shut up or call him an idiot
>thinks in black and white: either yes or no, either you do things his way or you're wrong
>uncultured: thinks things like movies, music, video game etc are a waste of time, watches only the most mundane hollywood movies they show on tv and soap operas meant for old people (he just critisizes everything people do in movies/shows and calls everyone an idiot)
>liteal retard: beyond being a failure and never amounting to anything in life, never escaping poverty he is incapable of any form of abstract thought, when watching movies any form of symbolism, implication, metaphor etc flies right by him, point it out to him and once again mental gymnastics to disaprove everything and defend himself
>trusts in mainstream media and only mainstream media (news) but only a specific mainstream media (from his home country) while completely disregarding others (from other countries), any form or source of news that is not mainstreams is automatically ignored, not to mention won't accept any information that comes from certain countries and was writen after a certain period, still believing bullshit propoganda from 30-40 years ago like it was the word of god
>despite the above thinks he's smarter and better than literally everyone else, even though that except doing well in school he never amounted to anything at all
>loud af in everything he does
>he's unironically a commie

Fucking hell, I just wish he'd die already.
>>
>>36463837
Yeah I hate my father too. He's a moron who treats my mom like shit and believes anything he wants to with zero evidence. He's also the most beta man I know and has one friend he sees once or twice a year. Probably where I get my avoidance issues from.
>>
>>36463903
Why do stupid people have offsprings?

The amount of mental issues I can attribute to their horrible parenting is ridiulous.
>>
Sounds like the average robot. Also, at least he's not ironically a commie.
>>
My dad is abusive
My mom is weak and kind of abusive
Now I'm just fucked for life bc im not adjusted to society. I'm female so it's even worse.
>>
>>36464120
>I'm female so it's even worse.
Wrong
>>
>>36464100
Being a commie is a mental illness, legit retardation.
>>
>>36464133
Yes. I cant hide my autism
Normies dont find weirdness endearing
>>
>>36464190
>can't hide my autism
So, do you have male autism?
>>
>>36464499
I didn't mean actual autism
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.