[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
Who else here 18 and hopeless alcoholic?
>>
File: 1487722719363.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487722719363.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>36462430
>tfw grew out of drinking
>>
File: th[1].jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>36462430
Come back to me when you have been on a almost 2 year straight bender slamming plastic bottle liquors out of the bottle bud.
>woke up from my liquor coma feeling a shitsturbance in the shit force
>>
>>36462457
Eggcellent. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>36462430
tfw your drinking problem is cleverly disguised as a "craft beer hobby"
>>
>>36462430
36 and hopeless alcoholic here. I drink 3 bottles of wine a day.
>>
>>36462512
>wine
That is some weak shit. Had to slam the whole bottle in order to feel something decent.
>>
>>36462533
3 bottles is a different story. I drink shiraz or merlot. It's around 14% usually 30 standard drinks.

I only drink it coz it's cheap. I can easily sink 2 bottles of spirits in a night, but it's cost prohibative.
>>
>>36462644
Doesn't make sense because a bottle of wine is like 5.99 at the cheapest for 750ml at 14% like you said but cheap vodka is $10 for 1.75L at 40% or cheap whiskey at $16 for 1.75L at 40%. Math don't add up.
>inb4 coupons or some shit
>>
>>36462430
Why do you people drink alcohol? It wont help.
>>
>>36462430
good choice anon, I grew up in that city
>>
>>36462430
ever experienced the shakes lad?
>>
>>36462746
Do you smoke ice? I heard bundy and the rest of that sort semi rural area is methfucked.
>>
>>36462705
In Australia wine is $4 for the cheapest bottle. I can get 3 for $12.

It costs between $27-35 for a bottle of spirits.
>>
This is op ua cuntz
Im 2 pissed to add any links so fuck yas
The craft beer to hide benig an alcy is guckin mint
And yes most of rural aus is methfucked

Shout out to the cunt from bundy
>>
>>36462787
>Australia
>liquor taxes
I had a feeling you were foreign. You are basically in a prohibition as the government benefits hand over fist. Fucking kikes are screwing you hard.
>>
>>36462430
I would be if I could buy alcohol.

But I can't, so I just do other drugs instead.
>>
>>36462850
how's it feel to fork out 1.5 grand to get some dental work cunt?
>>
>>36462430
I'm 20, but I've been an alcoholic since 15, amongst other addictions. The thing is, I have the willpower to stop, I've even done it before, but then my life still sucks and I realize it doesn't even fucking matter. If I'm gonna be miserable anyways I might as well be getting drunk.
>>
>>36463014
>alcoholic
>I have the willpower to stop
not an alcoholic then.
>>
>>36463067
You know what? Fair point. I'm not an alcoholic, I just really like drinking.
>>
28 and hopefully alcoholic. Booze will make it all better.
>>
>>36462966
I never paid for dental work fuckhead
>>
>>36462850
I think it's better with the taxes desu.
A lot of cunts here would drink themselves to death otherwise.
Wine and beer are pretty cheap, the heaviest taxes are on spirits and pre-mixed spirits.
>>
>>36463129
Yeah but that just falls in line with the thinking that people won't do meth on the sole basis that it is illegal. Anyone that stupid though should just eliminate themselves at that point. Liquor is a poison in my body but people eating McDonalds everyday with sugar snacks will die far before me even if I am doing a half liter a day. It's just kind of asinine.
>>
>>36463159
The taxes really aren't that bad though.
>>
20 and no longer alcoholic. used to do a bottle day, vodka/whiskey. not clean but controlling it now.
>>
>>36462786
no i don't, its fucked to the rear mate
>>
>>36463354
I am going off the relative pricing that you gave me. I am just saying that the excuse behind those taxes to dismay alcoholics is dumb. Like how traffic cameras actually increase car accidents because people slam on their breaks to avoid a $300 ticket. It's just based upon greed with no attachment to morality or ethics. It might be just the liquor talking but I am triggered by this shit. Give them an inch and they take a mile.
>>
>>36463431
Anyone saying it's to dissuade people from drinking is lying. The taxes exist because they know people like to drink, and they know people will buy the alcohol anyway. Government just wants to make shit tons of money off of it.

It's pure greed. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>36463431
The taxes aren't implemented to stop alcoholism. They're just to make money. You can buy 40 standard drinks of cheap wine for about $12AUD. At my nearest pub I can get a beer for $5-6AUD. Min. wage here is like $21AUD/hr, so it's not bad. In my experience alcohol is a lot dearer in west Europe.
>>
>>36462850
I miss my American booze prices. I lived there for a few years. Seagrams Seven was my go to drink.

You do realise the can in your picture is Australian alcohol, right Anon?
>>
>>36463568
>taxes are greed

Taxes are necessary for the government to function. It's hardly greed. There's no point comparing Australia to the USA because even if we're paying like double what they do for alcohol, we earn a lot more and have a better standard of living.
>>
>>36463658
I'm not OP dude.
>>36463631
>>36463568
Yeah I guess I was just driving a point to people who know better. I just wanted to vent or something.
>>
>>36463713
To a point. It can all feel a bit excessive though, especially when you make minimum wage.

I'm just bitter. And live in a shitty state that doesn't do anything fucking useful with tax dollars. But you're right, most of the time.
I should really just leave the US. Shit fucking sucks here.
>>
>>36462430
>4.6%
why wouldn't you just drink beer at this point?
>>
>>36463912
Because I'd why drink beer when you can drink rum and coke?

I don't actually know, for the record. Though I've never actually had premixed rum and coke, maybe it tastes like shit too.
>>
>>36463912
The point of it is that its rum and coke and it's convenient. You can't emulate these mixing yourself. They're disgustingly sweet and mostly drunk by teenagers and bogans with no palate.
>>
>>36463968
>Went so far and drank a bottle of full whisky last sunday(starting around 7pm), I had to call in sick to Monday for work
>This Thursday I drank half a bottle of rum after work
>Drank the other half Friday
>It's Saturday
>And I'm drinking again

Maybe I'm not a alcholic, but fuck I can't keep this up.
>>
>>36464038
I dunno man, that's a lot of fucking booze. Kinda sounds like an alcoholic to me.
But hey man, it's Saturday. No work tomorrow, drink all you want. Unless you do have work tomorrow, in which case, maybe ease up a bit?

I'm not the one to be giving advice, though. I'm not much better.

>>36464016
They're sweeter than rum and coke already is? That sounds pretty fucking disgusting tbqh.
>>
>>36464038
Join me in the dark side of the shit force. With you by my side we could rule all the liquor stores. The powers you can possess with the shit force are unlimited.
>>
>>36463067
Aktschually, one of the signs of alcoholism is giving up booze for a period just to prove that you can.
>>
File: 1489947904940.jpg (387KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
1489947904940.jpg
387KB, 700x934px
Anyone in a similar boat? Quitting this habit is surprisingly hard.
>trying to quit alcohol
>don't drink hard booze
>can keep a bottle of scotch for months
>same with wine
>stop at a glass or two with both
>every time I buy beer
>get drunk all day
>gone in 2 days tops
>regret and shame at my binge
>get the urge to buy more a few days later
>give in
>>
>>36464580
>feeling regret or shame
I had to close one eye to post this.
>>
>>36464619
I do that sometimes. You're probably gonna pass out soon.
>>
>>36464580
DFW got a fuckin dope t-shirt on there.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.