[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any tv shows that accurately portray being a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: DMsECrq.jpg (22KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
DMsECrq.jpg
22KB, 540x960px
are there any tv shows that accurately portray being a robot?
>>
Ping Pong the animation

oregalorerqwefd
>>
I fucking love peep show but as much as I can relate to mark he is a bit of a normie.
He can talk to other people reasonably well, has held a job before and had a girlfriend and isn't a virgin.
>>
>>36462289
No, every attempt there's ever been get's filled with retarded pro normalfag shit.
>the MC suddenly gets a gf and his life magically changes for the better
>the MC becomes super popular and loved, the end
>the MC has friends
It's just normies trivializing things attempting to make depression and things of that sort into a fashion.
>>
>>36462338
that's true, in early peep show he was closer to something that would resemble a robot but >>36462353
happened after a few seasons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VIAU6FqpP0
>>
but the guys in ping-pong were sportsmen, how is that a robot thing?
>>
just wait for the late replies only normies reply early to posts
>>
File: p12922738_b_v8_aa.jpg (429KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p12922738_b_v8_aa.jpg
429KB, 960x1440px
>>36462289
A show literally called Mr robot
>>
>>36462289
the big bang theory
>>
>>36463691
This is like watching big bang theory.
>>
>>36463691
>le edgy idealist haxor druggie degenerate who fucks women occasionally
more llike reddit-the character.
>>36462353
also this.
>>
>>36464061
>>36464080

On what lvl is a fuckin sitcom comparable to a series that draws references from fight club, american psycho, Kubrick films, Taxi driver, natural born killers, the matrix....

I'm sure "reddit' likes the series that doesn't magically make it a bad series....

If you go by those standards you are limiting yourself based on childish camp dividing thinking, grow up
>>
File: 1492694878147.png (159KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492694878147.png
159KB, 500x281px
>>36464167
>Telling people on r9k to grow up
>>
>>36464061
>>36464080
>>36464041
>>36463691
I know he isn't really an r9k-robot but its still a good show. Better than most of the shit on TV
>>
>>36464167
>fight club, american psycho, Kubrick films, Taxi driver, natural born killers, the matrix....
That's all normie garbage. What's your point? It's a shit-tier tv show.
Just watch movies, tv shows are generally shit.
>>
File: 213.jpg (14KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
14KB, 300x100px
>>36464271

Normie garbage taxi driver, kubrick, american psycho "normie garbage"

Right i'll just leave you with anime culture you uncultured dweeb

You also undermined your own post it's a series that draws direct inspiration from movies

Also tv series have potential, Fargo and hannibal being great examples
>>
>>36464319
>Normie garbage taxi driver, kubrick, american psycho "normie garbage"
Yes anon, you heard me. NORMIE garbage.
>Right i'll just leave you with anime culture you uncultured dweeb
Nice strawman. I don't even watch anime.
>You also undermined your own post it's a series that draws direct inspiration from movies
Entry level, shit tier movies. Not all movies are good, you dumb fag.
>Also tv series have potential, Fargo and hannibal being great examples
Sounds like something a teenage girl would say.
>>
>>36463691
That's normie crap, like "the big bang theory." He's supposed to be a "robot" but can easily get sex. He's also an internet white knight, though there are quite a few of those on boards like this, so I guess that's realistic.
>>
File: Dan-Vs.-The-Common-Cold.jpg (127KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dan-Vs.-The-Common-Cold.jpg
127KB, 800x450px
>>36462289
Dan from Dan vs comes kind of close,
thought he's more of a robot with enough balls to do something about being slighted.
>>
>>36464406
>He's supposed to be a "robot" but can easily get sex.
most robots can easily get sex
did I trigger you?
>>
>>36464403

>Sounds like something a teenage girl would say, argue like an adult not a minor anon

Calling Scorsese and Kubrick Normie "entry lvl movies" claiming he has any merit when it comes to movies, right.

Just because Kubrick movies are well known doesn't automatically make them less good, again you think in categories/camps normie vs not normie, reddit vs 4chan
This is the exact mind sit of a prepubescent outsider kid...

I bet you don't even realize that allot of movies you like take allot of inspiration from Kubrick and early Scorsese.

In fact plz elaborate what kind of superior patrician non normie movies do you like ?
>>
>>36464574
>Calling Scorsese and Kubrick Normie "entry lvl movies" claiming he has any merit when it comes to movies, right.
Well, they are entry level. They're well known and easy to understand.
>Just because Kubrick movies are well known doesn't automatically make them less good, again you think in categories/camps normie vs not normie, reddit vs 4chan
Well known =/= bad, I agree. For example, Tarkovsky's movies are well known but good. Kubrick's, on the other hand, are unaesthetic, shallow garbage.
>This is the exact mind sit of a prepubescent outsider kid...
Ironically, I'm 25 and I have watched WAY more movies than you, and therefore I'm more objective. You're like a kid who started browsing /mu/ and thinks that ITAOTS is the greatest work of art ever made.
>I bet you don't even realize that allot of movies you like take allot of inspiration from Kubrick and early Scorsese.
I guarantee you that they don't.
>In fact plz elaborate what kind of superior patrician non normie movies do you like ?
Mostly art films. Fave right now is Mizoguchi (another well known but good movie director). Now go be 14 somewhere else.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.