[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw virgin walker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492272592886.jpg (327KB, 1094x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1492272592886.jpg
327KB, 1094x1128px
>tfw virgin walker
>>
You know what the actual "cool alpha male" you guys are trying to embody would be doing?

Not explicitly going out of his way to change something as shallow like how he walks because people might make fun of him with an internet meme
>>
My first (and only) GF told me I walked funny and taught me how to walk properly. Virgin walk is real.
>>
>>36462148
Cool alpha male wouldn't walk like this ever anyways because he would be confident and happy.
Checkmate pal.
>>
>>36462092
i used to walk like this to hide my man tits.
>>
>>36462362
and how did you lose weight?
>>
>>36462352
He'd walk that way if he likes keeping to himself, the sun was in his face or he likes dark colored clothing.

You're move, kiddo.
>>
>>36462395
I started getting into fights with my dad at some point, so i stopped eating dinner with the family.
I ended up starving myself a lot.

Then i noticed i was getting skinnier and i was encouraged to do it on purpose.
I'm glad I am skinnier now. My mom seems to think I am horribly skinny now and i was perfect before but naw I know this is better. Men aren't supposed to have tits.
>>
>>36462459
>if he likes keeping to himself, the sun was in his face or he likes dark colored clothing.

Cool alpha Chad likes to party, loves being with his friends and loves hanging out shirtless in the sunshine at the pool...

I am describing an alpha cool guy.

You are describing a totally not alpha cool guy.
>>
>>36462498
>Cool alpha Chad likes to party, loves being with his friends and loves hanging out shirtless in the sunshine at the pool...
Your understanding of human sociology is constructed entirely out of corny highschool movies from the mid 2000s.

Please stop making profound statement about people when you view them through a telescope.

But if that's what it means to be "cool" then being cool isn't inherently a good thing. What is a good thing is doing what you think is best regardless of the possibility that people might make fun of you.
>>
>>36462092
>Struggles to auto walk

Gotta roll outta bed, set your walk to neutral for a mintue. Then knock it into auto walk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.