[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to text a friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: TextingPepe.jpg (12KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
TextingPepe.jpg
12KB, 230x219px
Little bit of backstory: I met this friend at my old place of work, we were coworkers. We hit it off pretty well and kept in touch even after she moved to another city via text. If I find something she would find interesting or funny I send her a text or Facebook message to tell her about it. Occasionally we will talk about our personal lives as well, but not nearly as much as when we worked together. I haven't actually talked to her over the phone (as in phone-call), as I am quite awkward in phone conversations and do better in person and in text. However, most of our texts are just shallow chit-chat and I miss the old days when we would have long conversations about school, growing up, and our favorite movies/TV shows at work. Recently, she has started to respond to my texts the day after I send them. However, she does apologize for the "late" responses, even unprompted and to texts that don't necessarily need reply.
How do I up my texting "game"? Should I just bite the bullet and call her?
>>
>>36460940
Looking at this post the ifunno.co watermark isnt satire.
get the fuck off this board retarded normie
>>
File: IRLPepe.jpg (4KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
IRLPepe.jpg
4KB, 250x150px
>>36460965

Wow mate, Hostile much?
>>
File: 1492038395115.jpg (19KB, 213x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492038395115.jpg
19KB, 213x212px
is your full intention to engage in a conversation of the sort that you used to with this person? or are you trying to initiate or feel out some sort of romantic arrangement?

either way, i do not see any better course of action than asking her to hang out in some capacity through call or text, but maybe thats just me and my aversion to exchanging walls of text through...text, ya kno?

it is also important to keep in mind that if your primary interaction with this person was at work, that person was obligated by financial and commitment concerns to be at that job with you. i'm not saying anything about probabilities, but lots of folks are friendly enough with their co-workers to foster some sort of pseudo-friendship in order to make the work day go faster

horrific filename and image though
>>
>>36461005

I can't really hang out with her. She moved to another city. She will be back in my city during the summer, but I might not be there anymore (probably moving elsewhere). It's a tough situation.
>>
File: 1491785996096.jpg (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491785996096.jpg
398KB, 1280x720px
>>36461037
oh

well i don't know then, i'd probably not bother a lick with someone if i wasn't within a couple hundred miles of them at most, unless they were internet friends to begin with. but you should probably clean up your posting style and images, son

you're looking whack
>>
File: FatherSonPepe.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
FatherSonPepe.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>36461064

What, you no like da pepes?
>>
>>36460993
you dont belong here. Just leave and never come back
If you want to share stories like these, go to /b/. Friendly advice.
>>
File: IMG_1724.jpg (175KB, 1440x1408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1724.jpg
175KB, 1440x1408px
>>36461125

I like it here. I think I'll stay.
>>
File: 1474832549819.jpg (62KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474832549819.jpg
62KB, 546x800px
>>36461081
honestly /adv/ is probably gonna be best-suited to questions like you put forth here

i'm even an individual many robots would deeply desire to vacate this place, but i've had some very interesting conversations here. this ain't anything even close to interesting and it ain't gonna lead you anywhere you want to be either

i just, uh, don't really think this is the best venue for you desu
>>
>>36461138
If you arent a robot then you shouldnt be here. Go to /b/ for greentexts and normie stories.
>>
>ifunny
/reddit9k/ will defend this.
>>
>>36461151
there is no point in qualityposting right now
who are you going to impress, the fucking retarded /pol/children? the women who want attention from people they'd never talk to irl? the jans?
lmao look at st francis over here preaching to birds

if im going to effortpost i better have a good reason faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.