[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tfw you miss the quads.jpg (299KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw you miss the quads.jpg
299KB, 3200x2400px
>go onto online depression help group
>full of normies
>not too surprising
>normies talk about why they are depressed
>most are 'depressed' because of completely stupid reasons
>I talk about why I'm depressed
>get called pathetic since I have no reason to be depressed

Has there ever been a compassionate normie?
>>
>>36459608
>you have no compassion for anyone else in the group and think their reasons are stupid
>they also have none for you and think your reasons are stupid
Compassion doesn't exist in this world.
>>
>>36459608
Why are you depressed, OP?

As if this isn't original wtf
>>
>>36459608
>does unto the normies
>gets mad when the normies do unto him

Ur a real retard anon.
>>
File: guntoad.png (16KB, 373x582px) Image search: [Google]
guntoad.png
16KB, 373x582px
>>36459665
and you're a real normie
get out
>>
>>36459682
>Robots: WAHHHHHHHH the world is mean to me
>Listens to normal human beings problems
>"FUCK YOU YOU DONT KNOW MY PAIN"
every fucking time.
>>
>>36459690
You forgot the REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36459637
One of their reasons was because someone said that they were ugly - that's it - they were depressed because one person called them ugly, whereas the fact that I went through severe emotional abuse wasn't enough of a reason - as I said - normies are not capable of compassion.
>>
>>36459708
>emotional abuse

Do tell.
>>
>>36459608
I hate it when you say you dont have a reason to feel bad and they take it like "well you shouldn't be depressed like me" If you are depressed for a reason other than brain chemistry it's not really depression.
>>
>>36459736
>"brain chemistry"
This is a meme. The chemical imbalance is a symptom of depression, not the cause of it. Depression is developing negative cyclical thinking patterns, which can start for any reason, even "stupid" reasons, that spiral out of control and envelop your entire thought process. It fucks up your brain's chemical reward system badly and makes it difficult to achieve more pleasant emotions. The ""cure"" for depression is reworking the way you think, which is possible but much more difficult than it sounds.
>>
>>36459608
What group? You got a link?
>>
>>36459717
This. Let's see if they normies are as vapid as you say they are.
>>
>go onto online depression help group
>I end up being told that the world would be better off without people like me

Fuck normies.
>>
>>36459608
My mom and one closer friend are normies
They probably care/are compassionate but anytime I hear their advice/generic ,,things will get better eventually" i want to punch them
>>
File: 1492816025379.gif (1MB, 308x212px) Image search: [Google]
1492816025379.gif
1MB, 308x212px
>>36459937
This
Give us a link op
I'll doxx them for you
>>
>>36460128
also this
could do with a kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.