[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could travel thro time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-04-22-08-08-33.png (588KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-22-08-08-33.png
588KB, 800x480px
Will you choose to only be able to only go to past or only go to future
>I would choose only going to past
>>
Past 1950s look sweet. Seems so much simpler.
>>
some ppl would choose future so they can win lottery but if apocalypse happens your money means nothing
>>
>>36459956
>legal meth
>fucking teenagers
>giving your politically inconvenient sister a fucking lobotomy
yeah................
>>
Past, obviously. Being able to go back a few seconds to right before I fuck up and try again would be great.
One question though: would I be able to take things with me?
>>
>>36460052
you can only take stuf that are in your hands and pockets
>>
>>36460115
Go back with money x times.
Rich.
>>
>>36459391
Future would mean that there is a set future and you cant change it past is best choice
>>
>>36460127
you would have to steal it first
>>
>>36459998
>>fucking teenagers
pedo
>>
Past. I essentially already live there since I daydream about my childhood for hours on end every day.
>>
Only future
Teleport to end of universe
Die swiftly
>>
Wonder what are the legal rights of time travelers. They are basically immigrants without any legal status.
>>
>>36461154
they have all the rights
>police can t catch them
>>
>>36460142
You could legally obtain it but keep duplicating it. Of course that's stupid because money has serial numbers and such, but you could do it with gold.
>>
>>36461171

Only if you keep going to the past.

>hey, aren you that guy who became leader of germany and tried to kill all the jews 100 years ago?
>>
>>36461340
No, that was my great grandfather. How would I still be alive today, let alone be so young?
>>
>>36461340
>>hey, aren you that guy who became leader of germany and tried to kill all the jews 100 years ago?
yeah like they will think you still look young after 100 years
>>
>go to future
>high tech car feel like you're in the past
>literally any time period you want
>any possibility you want

hypothetically though can I take stuff with me if I went to the past instead?
If so how much stuff? What are the rules?
>>
>Go to past
>Germany, 1939
Time to set the record straight.
>>
>>36461395
you can take stuff that is in your hand and in pockets that means no car but just a part of car that u are holding
>>
>>36461431
yeah, I would warn hitler about what is about to happen so holocaust can be fully finished
>>
>>36461440
I'll have a tailor make me a gigantic pair of pants with enough pocket room to fit a car filled with modern tech and plenty of changes of clothes.
>>
>>36459391
I'd go to 2300 probably

I assume we'll have life extension and perfect matrix VR by then, so I'll be able to live indefinitely in VR paradise

the past and present are brutal miserable places that I do not belong in
>>
>>36461474
>enough pocket room to fit a car filled with modern tech
that s not a pocket anymore so it wouldn t work
>>
>>36461485
Have fun getting buttfucked by Muslims. Roaches are going to be the only thing that survives the impending nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>36461508
How is it not a pocket? It's just a pocket in a custom made pair of pants.
>>
>>36461474

How were you planning to get gas for your car if you go to some time period where cars are not available? Also modern tech is pretty useless in the past.
>>
>>36461485
sexy sex slave sounds much better than VR
and you can have as much sex slaves as you want cuz you can easily generate gold by going back and forth
>>
>>36459391
Depends. Travel as I am, with my body? Or send my mind into my past self, effectively usurping his place?
Because I have it all planned out in the second case. Fuck the future, I'm already /todumb/ here.
>>
>>36461545
Electric car with a bunch of solar panels.
>>
>>36461571
you travel with your current body
>>
>>36461593
Oh fuck this shit.
Well, still, fuck the future. I'll be a fuckup then.
I'd choose to go to the 90's, get legalized somehow, and get an easy job because back then English teachers were the shit.
Of course, the generic "invest in Apple" applies. And I'd be able to go to many concerts, shitpost here since the very beginning...
>>
100,000,000 bc
I just want to see some dinosaurs
will probable get eaten tho
>>
>>36461637
kek you would die cuz too much oxygen in that era
>>
>>36461637

>go back in time
>get eaten by gigantic butterfly
>have your highly evolved bacteria living on your ballsack take over the world and kill all the dinos
>start era of mammals

You fucking cunt. Without you we would have pet dinosaurs to ride with.
>>
>>36460139
Um you can travel to the future, that is scientifically proven. You just have to move fast enough. This is why they have to manually adjust the clocks on satellites, those experience this time shift constantly. But to move a human forward in time any meaningful amount is currently still beyond our technology, we are still talking milliseconds in the case of the satellites, if even that.
>>
>>36461717
humans will never travel to past cuz if future humans could go to past they would appear in our timeline
>>
>>36461745
Yeah, travelling backwards in time is pretty much proven to be sci-fi, there are other more complicated reasons for that too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AORsw8NpN4E
>>
File: There-are-more-stars.jpg (104KB, 520x448px) Image search: [Google]
There-are-more-stars.jpg
104KB, 520x448px
>>36461773
>vsauce
>black science man
Jesus fuck anon, can you be any more of a normalfaggot? Get the fuck on outta here.
>>
>>36461834
I just gave you that link because it is easy enough for you to understand. I'm always over complicating things so people shush me all the time, I just adjusted myself to give these processed sources by now.
>>
>>36459391
Depends. Can I return to this present moment?
>>
>>36461892
yes cuz 1 second ago is still past
>>
>>36459973
why the future? how does that make you win the lottery?

It would be better to get last weeks lottery numbers, then travel in back in time one week.
>>
>>36461651
>too much oxygen
what

You can't die from an excess of oxygen, unless there's so much oxygen in the atmosphere that it literally combusts at the slightest spark.
>>
>>36462113
>unless there's so much oxygen in the atmosphere that it literally combusts at the slightest spark
Spontaneous combustion was actually a big problem during the dinosaur age.
>>
Past 1933.
Enlist in the SS to fight or maybe die for something that i believe in.
>>
>>36462439
>Enlist in the SS
As if robot has the physical characteristics or work ethic to make it in the elite of the elite
>>
>>36462275
dinosaurs would spontaneously bust into flames
>>
>>36459391
Would my consciousness leap into my former self?
If so,
>2005
If not,
>the future to a point where they've perfected cosmetic and genetic surgery
And no, not to be a girl..
>>
>>36462974
This.
>>36462439
Don't delude yourself, Anon. First off, do you even speak fluent german?
>>
>>36459391
future for fancy technology or a certain death by nuke wars.
past for infinite restarts ( as long you aren't dead)
Watch ut trying to win the lottery though because it's how (((They))) catch time travellers
>>
The 2000's, really miss those years.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.