[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quitting stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm gonna shit in my boss's office
This year, I've already gotten into someone's car and shit in their bong, and then I railroaded him until he got fired.
He wasn't doing his job, and my psycho shit cunt fuck boss was making me do all his shit, and I wasn't getting more hours for it, I was having to stay late unpaid to do it.
Why don't I go to the union?
Because she's friends with everyone on the union board and has pretty well told me in the past, do it, bitch, make my day.
So today I found out the bitch has been stealing money from me.
And I am done with this job.
I'm gonna take a dump in her office, and walk out.
I'm just posting right now because I'm gonna take pics when I do, and you're gonna remember me.
You don't take my money you jealous old fuckign cunt, that money is all I have, I AM A SLAVE

POST QUITTING STORIES
>>
They can check the DNA in the poop (yum) then they can figure out it was you. Then what
>>
>>36459324
I'll kill myself, my dude
I got nothin to lose
>>
If you gonna off yourself slap the bitch around or off her
>>
>>36459270
Do not do this report her to OSHA that shes been harassing you and by showing your hours to a lawyer you could tell him/her how she has been extorting you etc. Don't get arressted OP just because you got lucky the first time doesn't mean you will the second time after all your boss didn't get where she is because she's stupid a stupid stoner having poop in his bong is one thing you fuck with this woman in such a crazy way she will go fucking bonkers and go after you and everyone in the office until she finds out who.
>>
>>36459270
OP, there are much better ways to get back at her than to shit in her office. Don't quit, bide your time, and think of a way to get vengeance. Get her fired if you can.

Besides, shitting up the place would be taking it out on the janitor.
>>
>>36459270

Shit in her car Anon, Follow her home and throw bricks through her windows, shit on her bed.

Don't shit at work, she isn't cleaning it up.
>>
File: 1492810653980.jpg (108KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492810653980.jpg
108KB, 624x434px
>>36460217
To add to this, if you're certain that you lack the intellectual fortitude to accomplish anything beyond pooping, then do it right:

>sneak into her office
>bring a screw driver, and a zip lock bag
>find a lightswitch or electrical outlet, preferably towards the center of the room
>unscrew the plastic face of the outlet or switch
>shit in zip lock bag
>shove bag of shit in, partially open it
>screw panel back on

If you do it right, the smell of shit will strong enough to drive her insane, and she'll have the office torn apart to find the smell. But it'll be impossible to find, as it's literally in the wall.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.