[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell in love with my psychologist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: fe.jpg (41KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fe.jpg
41KB, 800x800px
>tfw fell in love with my psychologist
>>
>>36458761
happened to me

it's just a meme
you're latching on to the first person who gave you real attention in a long time

you'll get better and look back on this and laugh. it's an important step. means you're getting better,
>>
>>36458787
I feel like she loves me too, but in a platonic way. She puts so much work into helping me and I really appreciate it. I'm aware it's irrational and I'm just one of many patients, so I would never say anything, but it's nice to have someone aside from family who really cares.
>>
File: 1487800778784.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487800778784.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>36458913

I was starting to feel something for my psichologist too (Not roamantic, but soemthing like .. .almost friendship I guess)... Then she called me Gabriel... That's not my name
>>
>>36458761
You mean psychiatrist?
>>
>>36459064
my psychologist calls me fucking duane like twice per session. (not my name) I'd stop going, but then I'd go literally nowhere and sit at home forever.
>>
File: feel1.gif (22KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.gif
22KB, 500x599px
I fell in love with my boss
>>
>>36459078
No, but I have both. I see a psychologist for therapy and a psychiatrist for drugs.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>36459115
Me too.
>tfw shes's lesbian
>>
>>36459238
My boss always hangs out with me but I can't tell if she just likes me as a friend or if she's flirting a bit. I swear to allah if it turns out she has a boyfriend I will fucking heem him.
>>
>>36459115
Does she bully you too?
>>
>>36458761
Talk to them about it, it can be a springboard for a good discussion.

t. Therapist
>>
File: asperger-poster-5.jpg (75KB, 650x918px) Image search: [Google]
asperger-poster-5.jpg
75KB, 650x918px
>tfw fell in psych with my loveologist
>>
>>36459375
No she is always very nice and kind to me, but I can't tell if it's just adroitness on her part, being that she is quite charismatic, or she actually has some kind of interest in me.
>>
>>36458761
Its called Transference. Read about it. Its very common. And it happens in reverse as well, so you've got a shot.
>>
>>36459431
I guarantee you she's not into you. People in her position are very skilled at making other people feel welcome and wanted. They're also usually pretty good at not sleeping with their employees. That shit makes for good TV, but terrible bosses.
>>
the women that go into psychology are so fucked.

dont do it my man.
>>
File: 324.png (30KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
324.png
30KB, 326x326px
>>36458761
>tfw fell in love with someone
It's you anon
>>
File: fregg.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>>36458761
>tfw starting to have some sort of feelings for an internet friend of almost a decade
>I consider myself straight but like everyone else also like traps / shemales
>came out that they have gender dysphoria and have wanted to be a girl since before we even met
I have no idea what to do. Most of the time things are alright but every now and then if we are in chats together really late at night and I have had a few drinks there is usually an awkward silence / very little dialog for like 2h. I would love to meet up irl but we live in different countries although it would be possible.
>>
>>36458761
>tfw fell in love with my doctor
>she would call me to check up on me on her personal phone occasionally
>she never charged me even though the clinic usually charges patients instead they just got the govt rebate for my appointments
>tfw she's now pregnant
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.