[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: images-2.jpg (29KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
29KB, 344x428px
Whats the point of being a woman if I am so fucking ugly.
> Uneasy eyes, also diferent sizes
> Disgusting skin and hair
> Fucked up teeth
> Potato nose
> Acne
> Facial hair
Don't even ler me start the body.
I look like a Chernobyl creature, I should not be aloud to walk in the streets. I belong in a freak circus.
>>
>>36458149
well, for one
MEN can't be WOMEN
>>
Post a time stamp or your just some dude pretending
>>
>>36458210
Last time I did it here, I got very humilliated for being fugly. I don't want people laughing at me again.
Maybe I post a picture of my Uneasy weird eyes later.
>>
>>36458149
you must redpill the other women
>>
File: 664456565.jpg (63KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
664456565.jpg
63KB, 480x415px
>>36458282
that's because you're just a dude in drag
>>
Girl here:
Phase 1: go to the dentist and get your teeth fixed
Go to a dermatologist
Wax your facial hair
watch youtube videos and occasionally practice contouring your nose
Wash hair once every other day. Use conditioner after, not on the scalp

2:
Stick to your skincare regimen
Probably got invisalign
Wear makeup

3: be at least a 6/10 girl
>>
>>36458320
Very worst part is Im a female but it seems that even traps are better, cuter than me.
Im a Quasimodo in a dress. How the fuck someone born to be so ugly?
>>
>>36458417
cant be female with a penis, sir
>>
>>36458397
I don't have Money to the dentist.
I went to a dermatologist already. For 1,5 years. The pill helps too, but I got the scars of the acne and sometimes a few pimps coming out.
I try my best to take good care of my skin and I do wax my face, but I wish I had a Soft skin like any woman should.

Im a 2/10 because I do take care of myself inside my possibilities, otherwise Id be a 0/10.
>>
File: 1480822543026.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480822543026.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>36458149
Post face. Also you probably do have a line of orbiters waiting to fuck you, but you only see Chad.

You are pronounced a raostie until yoir prove your "Chernobyl creature" status
>>
post your face so we can decide if you should an hero or post tits
>>
>>36458538
Take solace in the fact that somewhere out there, there's a guy desperate enough to get with you anyway.
>>
I just jerked off and now I have cum on my foot
>>
you would make a great practice gf.
>>
>tfw I will never have an insecure ugly gf to take care of and make feel better about herself and have amazing ugly-but-we-don't-care sex
>>
>>36458572
The fact that Im almost 28 and a virgin days something to you?

Anyone would prefer to turn gay instead of being with an orc.
>>
>>36458171
I have most of these and a pussy
>>
>>36458538
Get Retin A from your dermatologist or GP. Good for scars and acne. If not, get a glycolic acid face cream. Use a gel cleanser. Straighten out your diet.
Teeth matter a lot so if you care to improve, you should find money for invisalign and a whitening kit from ebay.

I really doubt you're trying. Uggos turn into 7/10s with makeup.

Go on groupon if you have darkish facial hair and look for laser hair removal.
>>
>>36458149
There is a serious troll of a girl I work with. No chin at all, a little chubby, acne, big hook nose, monotone nerd voice, and dresses in frumpy clothes. Today I stayed at work late and I saw her bf come visit to pick her up.

Females can't be robots.
>>
>>36458613
>11 posters at the mention of being female
Doesn't that fact say something to you?
>>
>>36458613
post a pic of yourself so we can tell you how fucked you are
>>
>>36458149

Ma'am I assume you are fully aware of the nature of this site. We cannot accept your claims of being a minority gender within the population of this board as completely legitimate based on a simple text of green and a drawn image. Please utilize the chan standard form of proving your identity by providing an image with a clearly visible physically present paper that validates the time and place of the image
>>
>>36458149
Why did god create his creation and then hated it. But god had no beginning so it goes without saying he has no end. So from eternities past he knew what fucked up shit would occur. Literally he couldnt have created something if he had no beginning/ the things he "created" existed from time indefinite because he had no heginning. It Existed in the form of potentiality; it was always there as god was always there :s
>>
>>36458149
Post dat potato nose
>>
>>36458647
Im currently on the laser thing for face and armpits. Next I want to white my teeth.
But make up, I hate it. It's all a lie anyways. I will try harder...
>>
>>36458636
>I have...a pussy
post it
>>
File: IMG_3680.jpg (69KB, 486x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3680.jpg
69KB, 486x740px
>>36458704
You need it since you're not average looking without it.

Get your eyebrows threaded and get eyelash extensions. These frame your face.
>>
>>36458759
Ew what's wrong with her skin? Eyelashes are the least of her problems
>>
Forgot to mention my baldind spots for ripping off hair. Talking about hair, I have hair in my fucking neeples.
My breasts are like jelly. My luck os that Im chestlet, if not they would be touching my belly button now... but being an A cup doesn't mean I could not grow stretch marks on them... and in my hips, and legs...
>>
If you are a woman, just lose weight and be clean. Aside from some truly disgusting deformity, there is nothing preventing a woman from being fuckable.
>>
>>36458825
The area is red because she had her eyebrows done. Retard.
>>
>>36458855
Oh my mistake, I guess people don't normally have skin that bad
>>
Eat clean, shower daily, exercise.

Wow. What a concept.
>>
>>36458836
Fuck you. You don't really want to improve and I literally laid out what you have to do. You see your problem areas, fix them.

Get olive oil, put drops of peppermint oil in it, rub it in your bald spots.

Stretch marks don't matter. Self tanner helps. It's at any beauty section.
>>
>>36458877
I feel like Im on lolcow sometimes...
>>
Eat clean, shower daily, exercise, groom yourself.

Wow. What a concept.

The rest is all in the wardrobe.
>>
>>36458417
Oh poor you, try being born with an extra sex chromosome.
>>
>>36458759
For the love of God don't fuck up your eyebrows like that. It's a sure sign of glaring insecurities. It looks horrendous.
>>
>>36458962
It looks good. You don't have to draw them and have sharpie marker looking eyebrows if they're shaped right.
>>
>>36458149
I know some 3/10 girls that made me fall in love with them just with their character and cuteness.

Stop being a giant faggot and get some self confidence. Also, put your photo you can blur what you want
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.