[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /filled with hated, jealousy, and longing to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485709046487.jpg (28KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485709046487.jpg
28KB, 500x750px
Who else here
/filled with hated, jealousy, and longing to the point of tears when you see beautiful women/?
Pic semirelated
>Also note the oxford comma ;^)
>>
>>36458075
Not hatred or jealousy but definitely longing.
>real cute girl at work I barely get to see every day
>spoke to me once on the elevator
>weeks pass
>think about talking to her
>find out she is with some fucking normie chad
>I will never have her
Are we ever going to have 'her', lads?
>>
wouldn't an oxford comma be after the word 'longing' in that sentence?
>>
Me.
It makes me wanna die. Life is so unfair.
>>
>>36458148
every girl has some guy they consider their boyfriend

I've fucked girls who've shown me their """"boyfriend""""'s pictures. Go for it anon
>>
>>36458075
Im sacred of good looking people. My worse fears are being on buses surrounded by pretty girls all looking at me.
>>
File: noooooooooooooo.jpg (87KB, 1523x790px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooooo.jpg
87KB, 1523x790px
its over boyo the only way to escape is the wizard way disregard women
tell those girls next door to stop tempting me im trying to be a holy man here
>>
>>36458075
>also note the Oxford comma

I really like you already anon
Keep that absolutely crucial comma goin.
People that don't use it make me sick
>>
>>36458181
No.
>>36458225
I'm constantly reminded of my favorite book, The Picture of Dorian Gray; attractiveness is (almost) everything when it comes to social relationships. Kills me inside

I'm glad that I can open up to you robots about this. There's no one else who understands
>>
File: 1478381691385.jpg (123KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478381691385.jpg
123KB, 768x1024px
>>36458199
This. It just kills me inside that I will never be a beautiful and pure lesbian. Instead, I will forever be a 7/10 at best male with no inherent value who was genitally mutilated soon after birth. It's just not fair.
>tfw this will never be you in high school with all your qt friends who are comfortable being naked and cuddling each other
>>
>>36458341
> attractiveness is (almost) everything when it comes to social relationships. Kills me inside
Out of the few people I talk to irl none of them understand it. I've tried to talk to girls at uni but they just show absolutely no interest. And I don't mean sexually or anything, I mean socially they simply have no interest in getting to know anyone they don't find attractive right off the bat at all and that kills me.
>>
I just watched a video of some super normie just crushing puss and enjoying life at Coachella. Why is life so cruel boys? I feel and look like a genetic failure in comparison to most of these people.
>>
>>36458075
I don't feel anything for a girl like that. Attraction, jealousy, hatred, longing... nope, nothing. She has nothing to do with me and I with her.
>>
>>36458502
DO NOT WATCH THINGS LIKE THAT
its not good for people like us
>>
that women is not beautiful she looks like a communist spy made of plastic in some underwater factory
>>
Anyone else /equaliser/?
>notice ugly person is struggling with a heavy door
>help them open it and hold it while they go through
>see a beautiful person hurrying to get through the door too
>let it close before they get there
>>
>>36458748
not me
>hold door open for hot girls
>they probably wanna fuck me now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.