[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones thread: American Hero edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: Jones.jpg (23KB, 250x369px) Image search: [Google]
Jones.jpg
23KB, 250x369px
Alex Jones thread: American Hero edition.
>>
>>36458003
Alex Jonestein? Yes a good goy and also a showman.
>>
ah yes, i too came here from twitter and am 16
>>
>>36458003
Yeah he is my favorite actor he is really good at it and funny.
>>
>>36458076
Go be a shill somewhere else.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (7KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
7KB, 321x157px
>>36458022
Fuck off, he's a doctor. He saved my penis.
>>
File: 48485458458458.jpg (43KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
48485458458458.jpg
43KB, 600x900px
>>36458130
Can't fight the new world order without a nutraceutical boner potion.
>>
File: IMG_4025.jpg (29KB, 640x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4025.jpg
29KB, 640x271px
Why come he shilled so hard for Trump? He has to know by now that every candidate is just a puppet for the elite:
https://youtu.be/y5iM5nfTiRc
>>
>>36458372
Maybe they thought trump wasn't going to be president anyways due to the rigged campaign, so they made him shill for him anyways.
>>
>>36458372
That is completely not what he said. You are seeing things that aren't there.
He supports Trump but he's not his buttboy. If Trump does something he doesn't agree with he'll mention it as honesty is what's most important to him not populist fanboyery.
Alex is 100% as real as it gets. No Trump is not a puppet of the illuminati and if he turns on the people we need to debate it.
But blindly following someone is what neo-liberal nutjobs do.
>>
>>36458452
Alex jonestein 100% real? I doubt it anon, he even fears to name the jew, something he used to do once.
>>
File: Pedophile demons.jpg (66KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
Pedophile demons.jpg
66KB, 676x875px
>You're walking through the woods late at night when suddenly a pedophile DEMON pops out from behind a tree and is about to rape you
>Luckily Alex blasts his head off with his super male vitality infused fists of pure globalist hate
>"Alright anon, we have to get out of here before the rest of these goblins arrive so follow me"
>Alex sprints through the woods yelling as loud as he can all the while he's ripping his shirt to shreds
Wat do?
>>
>>36458003
The guy is an attention whore who throws literal tantrums.
>>
File: ..jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
13KB, 480x360px
BUY MY WATER FILTERS YOU GOY!!!!!!
>>
File: 565.jpg (198KB, 900x1121px) Image search: [Google]
565.jpg
198KB, 900x1121px
>>36458498
It's a set-up. They cloned Alex Jones through genetic engineering, had me as a witness and his cloned camera man to film him killing a goblin with his ferocious fist fueled by nutraceutical steroids so the media can blame Alex Jones for violence against homosexually curious goblins that just wanted a hug so the goblin elite can try and enforce a ban on infowars products thus partially killing his main source profit to keep the business running. Then have goblin creatures riot the streets called "green but not mean" having them attack infowars supporters and have the media misrepresent them and capture them after the supporters physically fight back to again force a narrative that goblins are being repressed by the Alex Jones supporters so the elite goblin rulers can claim they are repressed and hate speech against them needs to be shut down so they can fully censor freedom of speech as long as it includes racism against goblins at first but later interdimensional demon creatures as well.
The perfect plot to assasinate Alex Jones' character and his supporters.
>>
File: 570272888_l.jpg (28KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
570272888_l.jpg
28KB, 404x600px
>you will never have Alex Jones' genes
>>
>>36459920
>Height is 5'10''
No thanks goy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.