[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever physically hurt a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Have you ever physically hurt a woman?
>>
No, only emotionally.
>>
Yes, I've completely accidentally hit a girl before.

I felt like a horrible monster.
>>
>>36457021
Yeah, punched my sister in the face.

She totally deserved it, it felt great.
>>
>>36457080
Fuq yeah. What did she do?
>>
>playing floor hockey in the gym in HS
>the puck came my way
>as i reared back for a big power shot and felt and heard a big smack
>I turned around saw a stacy type girl from my class grasping her face
>she started crying and people ran over
>I wasn't punished because people knew it was an accident
>even though i knew this girl was a bitch and had made fun of me before I felt really bad about doing it.
>my friends all thought it was hilarious though.
>>
File: rejoice.png (550KB, 875x557px) Image search: [Google]
rejoice.png
550KB, 875x557px
>>36457021
No, but it's never too late to start.
>>
File: 864553463.jpg (58KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
864553463.jpg
58KB, 540x302px
>>36457021
my room mate has a 2 year old who loves messing with my computer and electronics
one day she was being particularly annoying so i threw a penny at her as hard as i could to scare her off but it ended up hitting her dead center in the forehead and she ran off crying
i never said anything about it, her mom assumed she fell or something
does that count?
>>
I intentionally broke my stepmoms finger when I was like 13
>>
File: 20170420_131943.jpg (95KB, 298x362px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_131943.jpg
95KB, 298x362px
I hit my primary school bully

Her name was Hannah Long and she was held back due to autism and she was much taller than I was.

She was trying to throw my little brothers hat on the school roof and do I hit her face and threw her watch somewhere.

Then I started to cry like a faggot because the teacher and a bunch of girls were looking at me.
>>
File: 1492288683723.jpg (435KB, 1242x669px) Image search: [Google]
1492288683723.jpg
435KB, 1242x669px
>FWB is on her back with her legs up on my shoulders, refer to pic related for an idea
>I'm pounding away trying to nut because I haven't fucked anyone in months
>she already came earlier from riding me
>starts asking if we can rest because her pussy hurts
>keep pushing deeper but she starts making a painful moaning sound
>don't want to wake up my parents so I pull out and get on my back
>pull her head down onto my dick and start thrusting balls deep into her mouth hoping I can nut
>she starts crying
>she gets up and calls herself a bitch for cheating on her boyfriend

Well what were you doing fucking a friend that you friendzoned, Elizabeth?
>>
>late night
>get up for wawa
>irrational fear of monsters in the dark like child
>stick arms out
>feel another person
>swing as hard as possible
>hear something hit wall
>turn on hallway light
>mom on ground
>starts yelling at me
>punched her right in the boob
>>
File: 1491006807692.jpg (34KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
1491006807692.jpg
34KB, 598x336px
>>36457416
A little more to add because then her boyfriend physically harmed her for cheating on him.

>Next day tell a friend of her boyfriend that I fucked the tears out of her
>A few days later calls me crying that somehow her boyfriend found out and tried to beat her up
>Act surprised and worried so we can fuck again
>She goes on terror watch for a few weeks for fear of him murdering her after she breaks up with him

Seriously what did the guy expect when his girlfriend is sleeping over at a guy friends house?
>>
I smacked a few bitches back in elementary school even though I knew that boys weren't supposed to hit girls, but my logic was that if you start shit, you get shit regardless of your gender.
>>
>>36457577
How much damage did the guy do?
She sounds fucking stupid lol.
>>
One of my ex's liked it rough but I didn't know how rough so I just kept escalating. She wound up with a bloody nose, swollen lip, and bruises on her back but she still said it wasn't enough

I wasn't that comfortable with the whole ordeal. She legitimately wanted me to practically rape her violently
>>
>>36457701
Probably not as much as I did with my dick honestly. I'm not trying to talk myself up at all. I drove her to tears. The boyfriend tried to pull out her lip piercing or some shit but wussed out.
>>
>>36457021
I punched a window and the glass shards cut my sister's arm open.

She was the one who locked me out, though.
>>
>>36457729
>lip piercing
pussy is pussy but she sounds like issues
>>
yes I've fought my sister as a youngling.
I've probably hurt plenty through callousness but I cant recall actively hurting anyone physically or emotionally in many years
>>
>>36457782
Yeah she did have issues. Was literally only good for mouth and pussy.

Not thread related but kinda made me smile:
>a different exboyfriend of the girl never got to fuck her (let's call him Andy)
>they dated for like a year and a half
>he would always say it's because his dick was too big to fit in her pussy
>Andy used to bully me
>he would always talk about the girl like she was like the perfect girl in the world
>he would say cringy shit like "Her poontang is the best. She has the poontangest poontang in the whole wide poontang"
>last time I saw him he still talked about her even though it had been like 8 years since they dated or even last talked
>still talked about how any guy who could get to fuck her must have had a tiny dick
>I just smiled and agreed
>recently saw a gofundme for because she can't pay for college
>see that the highest payment to her gofundme was Andy
>>
>>36457021
Yes but with her consent
>>
>>36457914
Andy needs to uncuck asap
>>
>be in highschool
>oneitis starts actually hanging out with you after school before getting picked up by parents
>joke around and talk about dumb shit
>try to take her shoes as joke
>she plays along, grabs door handle to resist
>grab one of her legs
>she giggles and holds on to handle tighter
>grab her other leg thinking she'll hold on
>she lets go and face plants
>OHFUCK.jpg
>split her chin open, can see bone
>it's pretty chill about it
>awkward as fuck because I feel bad but she jokes about it
>walk her to her dads car still apologizing
>her dad looks at her then looks at me
Nice Flash shirt
>drives off
>She needed stitches and I avoided her for a week
>>
Can't remember, maybe.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.