[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRIDAY MOTHAFUCKAZZZ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
Are y'all ready? Betas, alphas, omegas, all come together! Under one day! What day is that? Friday, day of the fries you effeminate shits. Post your PC or phone screen and let us robots know what you're doing tonight. Don't get discouraged! Fuck the normies and come hangout tonight in the best fuckin' thread /r9k/ is going to have. Reposts every 10 minutes by fridaybro, which is mahself.

>went on a little cruise through my city
>raced a guy on the freeway
>drank some beers my mexibro gave me
>about to partake in some devil's lettuce
>bored and wanting to have a good ass talk with my fellow anons

So come on lurkers, don't be shy, post what you feel! Friday mothafucccckkaaaa
>>
>Shasta

I get a stupid fucking kek out of details like that
>>
I bought an XBox controller so I can play SH4 on PCSX2. In before the graphics don't work. In before the controller doesn't work. In before it's glitched. In before I can't in before.
>>
File: 1485367094818.gif (719KB, 498x477px) Image search: [Google]
1485367094818.gif
719KB, 498x477px
Here's a strange gif but whatever, fuck it, it looks nice
>>
>tfw had a gf
>five months of bullshit later we breakup
>fucks my friend
>end up fucking her while she's with my friend
>hate myself and drink
>>
GF wants to go fucking socialize again. I want a quiet night in after working 40 hours but her part time job ass "wants to go do something other than stay home"

I just want to decompress my social battery is drained

fuck
>>
>>36456957
i wish i was drunk urghhhhhhhh
>>
>>36457282
My buddy who's in the national guard just got out of a month or two long relationship with a bonafide hoe. This guy was a hopeless romantic, and spent a majority of his time with her.

This same girl decides to break up with him after a cop caught them trying to fuck around in a parking lot at night. She goes ahead and fucks some random dude almost immediately after and shows my friend her hickey.

Robots beware. Women are some fucked up creatures. Don't live in the pursuit of pussy. Make your money, build your estate. The women will come along naturally.
>>
File: turtle.gif (1MB, 262x323px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.gif
1MB, 262x323px
>>36456957

Just caught a cold, felt crummy all day and the back of my throat hurts. Thankfully the way things go with me I'll be over it by the time finals come around.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.