[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else know these feels?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lonely-man-app.jpg (13KB, 513x342px) Image search: [Google]
lonely-man-app.jpg
13KB, 513x342px
>Be me
>Relative normiefag
>Normieservative
>Life was good
>Lots of friends that I can relate to
>Normal interests
>Relatively optimistic
>Start browsing memes
>See greentext memes
>Wonder where I can find them
>Start browsing /b/
>Move to /pol/ within a few weeks
>Laugh at most of it, "Its so funny haha dumb nazis"
>Start to look at the world differently
>Start to feel a disconnect with my friends
>Be me now
>Browse /k/ /r9k/ and /pol/
>Still have friends but pushing them away
>Cant truly connect with anyone
>Wish I could go back to not knowing
You never really leave, do you?
>>
File: Absolutely Weimar.png (83KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Weimar.png
83KB, 258x330px
>>36456814
I kind of know this feel.
I used to be a moderate democrat. Probably could get along with fellow millennials, but one night I was playing TF2 and someone was reading greentexts. Next thing you know I was searching them up.

It was a casual thing at first, until I found baww greentexts. Being the gloomy teen I was, I got connected to this place fast. I no longer saw it as a chaotic place to avoid, just a place to freely express emotion. After I was on /b/ for a while the gamergate shit pushed me to /pol/...
The rest is history.

Ignorance really is bliss.
>>
>>36456814
Most likely not, but at least the time being on 4chan gets reduced if you get a job of any kind.

But anyway, it's your fault for having shit taste on boards.
>>
>>36456814
Nice thread.

I'm the opposite way.
>used to make all sorts of jokes about jews
>called anyone I didn't like a kike
>made nazi memes for shock value
>it was funny as hell and normalfags hated it
>few years later
>suddenly everyone's taking the jokes seriously
>people yelling at me because I'm insufficiently devoted to the cause
>funny memes not so funny
>things I like are now bad because they say so
>bantz isn't bantz anymore, just a faggot telling me to kys because he's mad

Sucks.
>>
>>36456814
yes.

>be me
>relative but INTJ normiefag
>be swagfag whiteboy
>have black friends
>start browsing /pol/ heavily
>find really articulate alt-right blogs
>muhrealizations.jpg

Its sad because to signal "hipness" now you have to speak in nigger language. even suburban white girls will joke about trapping etc. Its really sad. I wish society would collapse sooner. I think white people's only purpose is to be sociopathic murders and conquerors. without that we're nothing.

sadfeels.
>>
Don't be an idiot, don't fall for the right-wing, red pilled meme. The world is a lot more complex than "muh jews and niggers are the cause of all evil".
>>
>>36457022
>articulate
Mikey's meth-fueled potato waifu breakdowns?
Moldy's eight-hundred-and-eighty-eight-page elaborations on the genealogy of progressivism?
That one (there's a fucking ton of them) fag's smug carrying-on about how smart he is for realizing that some shit is heritable?
That frogfag who writes the tl;dr New Wave scifi about how everyone is going to die like in an anime for not accommodating his high-test (niggerish) phenotype?
Which one of this basket of autists appealed to you?

I mean, they're not all bad, but holy shit do I not want to live under them.
>>
File: tmp_18876-2aSJFFv1077432443.jpg (122KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18876-2aSJFFv1077432443.jpg
122KB, 1280x881px
>>36456814

Fuck off with this blatant Nazi propaganda pls.
>>
>>36456920
>>36456814
Same shit happened to me. I saw greentexts on Facebook and started searching for them. I started on /b/ and then realized r9k was the missing piece in my life. And by that I mean I instantly connected. Now I'm on here everyday, please end me
>>
>>36456814
Bretty much the exact same happened to me except I went from YouTube conspiracy videos to /x/ then to /pol/ then here. Now I just jump in between here, /pol/, /his/, and /v/.

Spend most of my time at home and have distanced myself from all my friends. Pol never made me a Nazi but it did get me into politics and now I'm more right then before and all my old friends are typical leftists. I'm also poor so I have nothing to do besides vidya on and off and browsing everyday. I need to see a psychologist.
>>
>>36456814
If you fell for the nazi meme you're a dumbass
>>
>>36458307
Yeah. I don't feel like such a loser anymore knowing all you guys exist alongside me. <3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.