[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asked out the ugliest girl in my class and still got rejected AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 5hwYMqWm.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5hwYMqWm.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
asked out the ugliest girl in my class and still got rejected AMA
>>
damn i should try this, what's to lose
>>
>>36456456
It was probably because she knew you thought she was the ugliest girl in the class.
>>
i legit tried, told her she looked pretty and everything.
>>
>>36456456
I know this feel, it's fucking crushing.
Just don't think about it anon
>>
File: C8RFkpfWsAAsjOT.jpg (22KB, 234x347px) Image search: [Google]
C8RFkpfWsAAsjOT.jpg
22KB, 234x347px
just be honest with urself

:^)
>>
>>36456484
Why is this a bad thin?
>>
>>36456506
never tell an ugly girl she's pretty

retarded idea OP
>>
>>36456456
Do you have any male friends you could talk to about this?
Maybe share some drinks, maybe it gets a bit too stuffy and you take some clothes off.
Then one thing leads to another.
>>
To know why we must delve into the past.
I've just a few questions for you, OP:
>Have you talked to her 1 on 1 before?
>Do you make her laugh often?
>Have you looked her in the eyes for longer than a simple glance?
If you answered no to literally any of these you obviously just haven't talked to her enough beforehand, women are like us, they won't just accept if they don't know you.
>>
>>36456456
>AMA

Fuck off to leddit
>>
>>36456930
this

tell them they're nice. It prevents them from being cunts because they believe that will break your perception of their niceness
>>
File: Laughing feels.jpg (72KB, 634x650px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing feels.jpg
72KB, 634x650px
>>36456456

> Told an ugly girl she was pretty

> Went for the absolute bottom of the list

No wonder...
>>
>>36456996

>like us

Wat?

I would 100% accept a girls advances whom I didn't know. Unless she was obviously a Stacie taking the piss out of me, I would accept.

The reason for that is that, as a male, its all upside for me. What the fuck is she going to do, beat me up?

Women are not in this position and have to fear strangers, hence the understandable reluctance.

But that's not something men and women have in common, mate.
>>
>>36456456

She might just have had zero self confidence.

Describe her though, and the situation. This might be fixable.
>>
>>36456456
Just exactly how ugly was she OP? We need the raw details.
>>
>>36456456
Ugly girls tend to be delusional and oblivious to how ugly they are

All you did was reinforced her delusion
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.