[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Tell times you used autism for good.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1005.jpg (30KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
30KB, 236x314px
>Be me, senior year of High School at the time.
>Nerdy autist who played vidya a lot and messed around with computers and shit, as well as robots and tech for stupid shit like pranking my non-existent friends.
>7/10, not fat, no major physical flaws, even taller than most guys.
>Autist of levels formerly unheard of.
>Depressed and hate most of the kids in my school.
>New girl moves to school district, total qt3.14. Lets call her Jen.(Pic related, looks like her a lot.)
>Don't develop oneitis or anything and assume she's another beautiful Stacy cunt that's out of my league.
>As the first semester goes on I see her interact with people occasionally while in class, the cafeteria, or whatever.
>She's genuinely a sweet person and she tries to be nice to people, even those far lower on the social totem.
>She even genuinely complimented my creativity when I presented a simple game I designed for a Media class.
>Fast forward to about a week before prom, I'm not going as I'm an autism with no friends and no girls.
>Fucking around with an audio bug for spying on people in gym class one day since I was a "peer tutor" and I just helped the teacher take attendance and menial shit.
>Left bug on and in my locker while I had the receiving end of it up on laptop.
>This chad in my grade and his friends are in locker room, I can hear them perfectly with my bug.
>He's talking about how he's been talking to Jen and how he was going to convince her to send him nudes tonight.
>He wants them not only to fap but to leak to school cause apparently some Stacy elitist cunt doesn't like Jen's quick rise to popularity.
>No. I don't have oneitis, I don't wanna whiteknight, I know in no timeline will I get with or date Jen.
>But there's so few genuinely compassionate people in the world I wasn't going to let one get taken down.
>But wat do, I'm a anti-social nerdfag who just heard all this from a shitty audio bug I hid in my gym locker.
>>
And then the whole school clapped.

+1 for length, -1 for transparency
>>
>>36455844
if jen actually sends nudes, then the roastie deserves public humiliation

carry on
>>
>>36455844
send audio file to her anonymoosely
think of her as a human being that's going to be humiliated for no reason, especially if she's nice
-10 points for bullshit story though
>>
>2:30 p.m. rolls around and I have no clue what to do.
>go home and start to feel anxious, don't wanna let this shitbag win.
>Finally around 5:30 in the evening I get out the local phone book and look up the number of a family who's daughter is in my grade and a friend of Jens.
>Call her.
>Unsurprisingly she doesn't know who I am even though we've been in the same classes since kindergarten. I explain and she realizes I'm that shy nerdy autist. Convince her to give me Jen's number, I tell her it's super important and she gives me it with out much hassle.
>Text Jen a message briefly outlying the plan of said chad and that he's gonna ask for nude pictures of her and then leak them to get Stacycunt's approval, and that she shouldn't send them.
>"Who is this?"
>Sorry Jen, I used up my human interaction for the day, no response for you.
>Go to school next day, nothing unusual til lunch, which I spend in the computer lab playing halo on a LAN with some other kids.
>Door opens, Jen comes in, walks past fellow nerdfags, up to me.
>Kisses my cheek and says thank you so much.
>Goes on about how sweet and kind it was of me to call out chadfag (he admitted the plan to her when she questioned him.)
>"I...It was nothing." Socially awkward me replies.
>This was the one time I recall using my autism for good, and in the end Jen actually became a really good friend. She's a total babe still and likely will never be interested in me but I don't regret helping.
>>
>>36456057
It didn't record it was just live sound feed. Sorry I forgot to put cont. in the end of first post.
>>
>>36456104
nice fantasy
egg
>>
>>36455920
Forgot to put "Cont." my bad robot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.