[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>does my butthole look big anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1477968035393.jpg (220KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1477968035393.jpg
220KB, 1600x1067px
>does my butthole look big anon?
>>
that's probably not healthy
>>
>>36455540
agreed. Every once in a while sure, but this is going to far
>>
File: 1485297402554.gif (2MB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485297402554.gif
2MB, 400x270px
>>36455540
Actually, it's when you can no longer gape that you are unhealthy. That's not even a big gape either, how thick is human shit? Gaping isn''t even impressive. Fap to this girl instead.
>>
>>36455605
>when you can no longer gape

What (exclamation point/question mark)
>>
>>36455518
>stretched out asshole
>roastie
>cutting scars

Christ.
>>
>>36455624
When you've fucked your retum to the point that anal prolapse types make it less likely to suck in air. instead you get piles then fall inside out. Gif was intermediate state. Not that I care. Live fast die young and all. Plus, neither piles nor prolapse is usually life threatening. Sometimes it makes it impossible to crap like normal, sometimes the linning goes out without the rest of the wall, and then you're fucked by ulcers and massive bleeding. There was three or four types of rectal prolapses. Look them up yourself.
>>
Anal is my fetish. Nice butthole, but the pussy is not very nice. I used to gape my ex. I miss those days
>>
>>36455605
This is borderline self-mutilation
>>
>>36455946
Yeah, that's pretty gross
>>
File: 1492196501366.png (654KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
1492196501366.png
654KB, 800x484px
>>36456074
I mean look at her vulva... it's GRAY. How does that even happen?
I think childbirth can sometimes cause discolorations, so imagine how much damage her pussy has gone under to get to that point...
>>
>>36456157
It's blue blood actually. From bearing down. And maybe chafe marks.
>>
>>36456157
Also her face when >>>/gif/10445914
>r9k nosound.
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much soo
.....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now,......
>>
>>36456400
I was actually going to fap to this thread again thanks for linking it anon
>>
She probably has to wear diapers. The poop must fall out of her shit hole!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.