[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red flags for Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9368.jpg (38KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9368.jpg
38KB, 750x743px
>she thinks yoga pants/leggings count as pants
>she is not a virgin
>she smokes
>she likes rick&morty/big bang theory/how i met your mother
>she uses social media excessively
>she swears a lot
>>
where do expect to find a girl with none of these problems, OP? certainly not anywhere in america.
>>
>>36455448
>she doesn't have a penis
I knew this wouldn't be original
>>
>>36455476
OP salty he can't find his unicorn waifu
>>
>>36455510
'she has a vagina' isn't original either kek
>>
>>36455476
Dude I go to school in Georgia and I see girls like this every now and then. You just have to be optimistic
>>
>>36455528
I'm not salty that i can't find a unicorn waifu, im salty that I can't find a decent, self respecting girl to have a family with. They are all trash.
>>
Im only guilty of wearing leggings but they're comfy
>>
>>36455606
tfw this anon isn't self respecting by his own warped standards
>>
>>36455448
>1 agreed
>2 most chicks lose their virginity before 20 so i don't know what you're expecting
>3 agreed, same goes for men in most women's minds
>4 the fuck is wrong with rick & morty you fag
>5 agreed, social media is just an open faucet of free attention for chicks, it's dumb
>6 unless she's white trash, don't see a problem, especially in aus
>>
>>36455610
I will stuff my face into your ass and carry on a mundane conversation as if I did nothing.

I will not take off my sunglasses for this encounter.
>>
>>36455448
>she smokes
>she swears a lot
Wrong! My non-slut ex did both of those and she's awesome.

You forgot the most important one
>Doesn't have a stable relationship with her father
>>
File: highqualityshitpost.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
highqualityshitpost.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>36455448
of your six points I can't seem to validate a single one.

1. yoga pants/leggings is comfort wear. yoga pants don't count as pants? they have the word pants in their name, dude.

2. she is not a virgin. can't tell if you're joking or not. The average set of morals and values in women is pretty low nowadays, its more of a red flag if she hasnt fucked anyone.

3. she smokes. And you jerk off 4 hours a day. Everyone has vices. Plus smoking enforces the habit of accepting things in her mouth, making her more likely to slob ya knob.

4. she likes comedies. I bet you watch hentai and abstract anime, you shit.

5. social media. ok no this one is right. excessive social media use exhibits narcissism.

6. she swears a lot. Sailors are wetter, op.
>>
File: IMG_9335.jpg (91KB, 600x1385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9335.jpg
91KB, 600x1385px
>>36455941
>>36455941
Oh shit kek I found the roastie

1. You know what else is comfortable? My fucking boxers, but i don't wear them around in public because I have some damn respect for myself. Yoga pants are just flaunting their ass for attention, showing that they have no self respect, and as such, a red flag.

2. I want a girl that i can marry, have a family with, and not worry about STDs and exes. Non virgins are statistically much more likely to divorce you.

3. I don't jerk off 4 hours a day. That's an ad hominem and not a fucking argument. Knowing the health risks and smoking anyways shows lack of future planning. I don't care about "slobbing my knob", i want a fucking person to have a family with, not a hooker.

4. Again, ad hominem. Those shows are all bottom of the barrel trash, and shows she has no individual taste or personality.

5. Yeah we agree

6. It shows she is not feminine, is trashy, and is not a good partner.
>>
File: IMG_9291.jpg (76KB, 603x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9291.jpg
76KB, 603x635px
>>36455674
I have a good job. I work out. I go to church. I pay taxes. I have interesting hobbies and a few friends. I am a self respecting man, but good quality women are as rare as dragons these days.
>>
>>36455606
Where are you looking? Many unremarkable girls lack all those qualities except not being a virgin, good luck with that. Even non sluts will probably have had a failed relationship or two by 20.
>>
>>36455448
I think leggings are cute on a girl desu
>>
>>36455448
What if she never swears I'm front of others but swears moderately in front of you to show she's comfortable with you?
>>
File: 1492789400216.gif (2MB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492789400216.gif
2MB, 400x360px
>>36456406
Then she's perfect.
>>
>>36456406
That is totally fine in my opinion
>>
>>36456384
Leggings are cute if they are worn under a skirt. They just are too exposing to count as actual pants on any self respecting woman.
>>
>>36455448
I don't think Rick and Morty is profound or anything but I will watch it and I like it alright. I hate the fanbase but the show itself isn't that bad as far as adult themed cartoons go.

Big Bang Theory and How I met your mother are garbage though.
>>
>>36455448
>she swears a lot

Huge red flag
>>
>>36455448
>R&M is in the same class of entertainment as BBT

Just because something is popular doesn't mean you have to hate it desu.
>>
>>36455448
I only type swear words when raging/flaming in video games. Have yet to actually swear vocally but my typing is pretty draconian.
>>
>>36455448
Although I agree and also wouldn't date a girl with those.... good luck and I'm not being sarcastic because we both need it.
>>
>>36455448
>"I'm not like the other girls"
>"I'm a hardcore feminist"
>"I'm a liberal arts mayor"
>>
>>36456384
Yes, problem is landwhales with cottage cheese asses think they look cute in them too
>>
>>36456524
This to the power of a million
>>
ive dated for about a year (probably more than a lot of you virgins, but still not much experience)

my rules
1.) no public school teachers (too liberal, never met a good match)
2.) no jews (they only want other jews, plus i hate jews)
3.) no only-children (full of themselves, fuck em.. falls in line with the 'social media' point)

other than that it is basically game-on
>>
>>36456864
>"I'm not like the other girls"
>"I'm totally conservative"
>"I'm a STEM major"
It's just attention whoring either way.
>>
>>36455448

She probably exists. But like any good deal at the market, she'll be snapped up pretty quick. And then she won't meet criteria #2 anymore.
>>
>>36457038
I like your style.

Honestly though I've given up on criteria. I used to have some like OP. But I've met some women with all the flags who turned out to be really nice, eloquent girls.

Either way I'm not a picky ponce, beggars can't be choosers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.