[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is the worst board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Christ_Carrying_the_Cross_1580.jpg (28KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Carrying_the_Cross_1580.jpg
28KB, 300x410px
Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.
>"le praise Kek xD"
>"le God Emperor Trump xD"
>aren't aware that they are a containment board and that most people on the site hate them
>constantly spam other boards, especially /sci/, /his/ and /tv/, with their racebaiting and political bait
>constantly politicize memes that are supposed to have nothing to do with politics, like Pepe, Wojak and Baneposting
>call anyone they disagree with shills
>most of them hate anime
>biggest hub of newfags and Redditors (usually from r/the_donald), surpassing even /b/ in that respect
>>
I don't like /pol/ but you are fucking mad lmao
>>
>>36455369
t. CTR shill
>>
Nu/pol/ is shit because of Reddit and the alt-right. Pre US election /pol/ was the golden age
>>
>>36455369
Also, they can't handle banter.
>how dare you dislike my board you [buzzword]

Let me tell you something, you fucking cunts.

EVERYONE hates /r9k/. EVERYONE. I fucking defy you to find a single positive word about /r9k/ on any other board on this website without posting it yourself.

Do WE show up every time someone calls us a bunch of sad virgin faggots? Do WE come in and lulzfag like we weren't even trolled, but shut up anyway?

Fucking no, we don't. Why, then, do YOU feel the need to come HERE, and not only force your shitty opinions on everyone, but ALSO call us "shills" when we disrespect you? But, never mind. Ignore me. Do like SRS did. Do like furries did. Call anyone who's mad at you names, and ensure they stay that way. Maybe it'll work for you!

Idiots.
>>
pol is ok. They are better than the normies, that's for sure.
>>
yeah r9k fucking sucks, but it's filled with newfags who think it's good because they came in 2014 when the robot died and don't know any better.

I can't imagine ANYONE who posted here in 2008 defending r9k today.
>>
>>36455369
Cry more faggot. Wrong board

>>>/pol/
>>
>>36456086
>normies are better than normies

>>36456110
>don't complain about my shitposting on the board I'm shitposting on
Eat shit.
>>
>>36456060
>>36456177
Oh look. Dubs. Doesn't this mean that my posts are special? I guess you should just ignore them, since they don't match the Narrative.
>>
>>36456177
Some are normies, others aren't, but at least they don't constantly talk about their real or imaginary social lives like the normies who infest other boards.
>>
>>36455369
I use pol occasionally but yeah it's been fucking trash lately. I'm fine with all the Nazi, white race shit and all the raiding and trolling with HWNDU but fuck does it pull in Reddit fags.
>>
OP is correct, r_donald ledditards are what killed it in my opinion
>>
>>36456575
>I'm fine with the cancer but the cancer is what killed my cancer

really does synchronize my swimmers
>>
I remember when I didn't like pol
>>
>>36456060
>EVERYONE hates /r9k/. EVERYONE. I fucking defy you to find a single positive word about /r9k/ on any other board on this website without posting it yourself.
Actually, tumblr approves of /r9k/, I don't understand why tho, we hate their guts just like they hate ours.
>>
>>36456850
Fine, but I was talking about on 4chan. That's why I said "any other board on this website".
>>
>>36456850
what are you talking about? and can I get a tumblr gf
>>
>>36456657
kek'd

orioefpjwo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.