[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Distance Relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492410180504.jpg (12KB, 193x172px) Image search: [Google]
1492410180504.jpg
12KB, 193x172px
Okay /r9k/, LDRs? Yay or nay?
>>
Do you love her?
If you do yes
>>
If you have any kind of relationship you dont belong here
>>
No.

For the love of god, fucking no.
I was in an LDR with a girl called Ashleigh Rose for four months. It was the best thing that happened to me, in the sense that she would impact my mental state so much that talking to her would make me go from apathetic to happy really quick.

I loved her so fucking much, and I didn't want to lose her. A few days ago, she decided we should stop talking, and said that she didn't trust me. She thought because I played videogames with other people when she was busy at work or with college, that I was being unfaithful to her in some way.

She thought I was too deadpan and distant in my emotions, and for that reason, didn't know when to believe me or not.

I wish I could have done things differently, but a part of me says she deserves someone better who can give her what she needs.

I love you, Rose. If you're reading this, I'm sorry.
>>
>>36454992
I don't think this is an issue with LDR, more an issue with having all your eggs in one basket.

You had to much of your happiness invested in her, and it failed.

Sorry to hear.
inb4 expect normie ree
>>
>>36454904
Fuck no, if I wanted a female to strip through Skype and fake sentiments I would pay for a camgirl.

Jealousy is just too strong.
>>
>>36455131
camgirls expensive yo
>>
>>36455236
Agreed. What's cheaper?
>>
File: 1492052395878.jpg (61KB, 573x619px) Image search: [Google]
1492052395878.jpg
61KB, 573x619px
>>36454904
gay.. not yay nor nay.. gay.
>>
>>36454904
Nay all day, senpai. Waste of money and time
>>
I'm so undesirable I've never even had the chance at an LDR. Im not ugly I guess my social/texting skills suck
>>
>>36455594
Damn, anon. Maybe you should try to get some help to be more social.
>>
>>36454904
Watch the movie "Her".

Your LDR will have a stable of other friends that they're talking to on the side, and a lover in real life around whom they feel comfortable enough to fuck.

BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET KEKED BY VIDEO CHATTING SOMEONE WHO CAN'T EVEN STAND TO BE WITH YOU IN PERSON THEN BY ALL MEANS GO FOR IT LOL!!!!
>>
>>36454904
I met a qt on myspace way back in late 06 and we e-dated for a year. It was a great experience.
>>
LDRs are for people who like to be catfished by transgenders
>>
>>36456117
Someone read too much into it.
>>
I was in a LDR for around eight-ish months. I met a girl on social media and honestly? She is my perfect woman. We feel the same way about nearly everything, we like the same things and have the same interests- whole nine yards. A total 10/10 too.

It was great. It really was.

She broke up with me, not sure why if I must be totally honest. This ended like three years ago.

And she is still my closest friend to this day. I've never felt closer to anyone else in my life. We still haven't met, but she's moving closer to me soon (like a few states closer) and when she does, I'll be the first one over to her new place.

I still have very strong feelings for her and sometimes, I think she feels the same way.

Anyway, yay or nay? It's tough and it all really depends on how much you and your partner are willing to put into it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.