[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be on heroin all the thime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: @@@@@43.gif (72KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
@@@@@43.gif
72KB, 500x267px
I dont want to be alive not on herion. why cant I just live my life feeling this way forever
>>
Try going to >>>/adv/ for help solving your problem.
>>
File: @@@@@@@@@@dishonored.gif (978KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
@@@@@@@@@@dishonored.gif
978KB, 500x281px
like I could do heroin and do normal things. have a family... host barbecues... go to work. but just on heroin all the whole time. sleep on heroin.. age on heroin. die on heroin
>>
My best friend's brother died from a heroin OD. He's never been the same since. Stop before it's too late OP
>>
If you dose correctly, you can be on heroin for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36454867
t. junior junkie

Once you start shooting a bundle a day or more that's when the real game begins.
>>
Crack goes really well with heroin. The first time you get your bell rung really hard is unforgettable.
>>
>>36454812
I know this feel
I should go back to opiate use. it made me happy
>>
>>36454812
hello ciara
>>
>>36454977
This. Eventually you get to the point where you do fatally overdose or come very close to it. Coming so close to dying is what made me stop. I'd been suicidal most of my life, but weirdly that brush with death made me not want to die. No one can stay on heroin forever
>>
>>36455045
If you can stay well spending $50 a day without stealing or blowing dudes, I want to know what your hustle is. I used to get high with a kid who was reduced to stealing bottles of Tide and selling them to bodegas.
>>
>>36454867
If you dose incorrectly, you can be on heroin for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1519429-7.jpg (42KB, 770x789px) Image search: [Google]
1519429-7.jpg
42KB, 770x789px
>>36455045
weird. my near death drug experience makes me feel fine with dying. when I used to be extremely scared of death

when I thought I was dying my mind only said meh
its been like that ever since
>>
>>36455070
I never spent $50 a day, are you crazy? I was in college at the height of my abuse. I did steal things for a certain amount of time, I often resold them in bulk (high end women's makeup is easy asf to steal and gets you a ton of money). I worked two jobs, so I had enough to basically get by and had a ton of scholarship money for grades. I shot up regularly, but not daily. I stopped after almost overdosing in my friend's apartment. I genuinely thought that I was going to die when that feeling hit me
>>
>>36455154
I'm in the same place. I overdosed and I had to start manually breathing. Several times i woke up 30 min later with the needle hanging out of my arm. Shit makes you tough.
>>
>>36455228
$50 is what a bundle costs here. You must not have been doing more than a few bags a day.
>>
>>36455154
I wouldn't say that it made me scared of dying, but it did make me feel like maybe I want to stay just a little bit longer on this earth. I still feel neutral about death, I'm not afraid of it, but that's how I've been my whole life. I think it just made me say to myself, maybe I should just wait a little longer. Kind of like the three day rule
>>
>>36455262
Where the hell are you? Heroin can go as cheap as $20 in NYC
>>
>>36455239
also I have a shit ton of Narcan around. I've saved my friends life twice. I was selling pure fentanyl at the time and he did just a mg (way more than he'd ever done any opiate. I started screaming and then took out a rig and injected him. he came back to life. stupid fucker did the same thing a month later though lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.